- Summer Training
- VHDL Summer Industrial Training
VHDL 6 Weeks Summer Industrial Internship Training with Live Project in Delhi for Mtech, Btech, BCA, MCA Engineers & Best VHDL Industrial Training in Delhi
out of 5
based on 423
APTRON Delhi delivers VHDL 6 Weeks Summer Industrial Training with live Project in delhi for Mtech, Btech CSE, MCA, BCA. The Skilled Development Company has been recently entered in the list of top ten VHDL summer training institute in delhi. The core skills of the VHDL summer training are based-on the trainers and learning environment provided to the students. Our trainers have developed special practical assignments for VHDL summer training with internship letter in delhi. In 6 weeks VHDL summer training in delhi, our practical modules developed by trainers are combined with the industry compliance syllabus. Such collaboration in VHDL summer industrial training in delhi helps in imparting the know-how techniques to the students. Entire practical courses in VHDL summer training adhere to the international industry standards.
APTRON Delhi is considered among the best VHDL summer internship company in delhi due to facilitating students with affordable course fee, placement solution
and world-class Android summer training to the participants.
VHDL Course Fee and Duration
||45 - 60 Days
||2 hours a day
||3 hours a day
||6+ hours a day
APTRON Delhi 6 Weeks Summer Industrial Training in VHDL Covers the Following Modules
Summer Training in VHDL is a modular 6 weeks course, regularized over 5 days a week, 2 hrs a day, and exclusively includes practical sessions. The course curriculum of Summer Training in VHDL comprises:
Module 01: VHDL Overview
- INTRODUCTION TO VLSI
- Need, Scope, Use and History of VLSI.
- Introduction to Chip Design Process.
- Description of Hardware Description Languages
- VLSI Design Flow
- Applications of VLSI.
Module 02: INTRODUCTION TO VHDL
- Need, Scope, Use and History of VHDL.
- Applications of VHDL in Market and Industries.
- Special Features of this Language.
- Discussion of VHDL & other Languages.
Module 03: DESIGNING IN VHDL
- Design Process and Steps.
- Design Simulation
- Design Synthesis.
- Design Methodology
- Top Down
- Bottom Up
Module 04: CODE STRUCTURE
- Library Declaration
Module 05: DATA TYPES & DATA OBJECTS IN VHDL
- Delta Delay
- Operators in VHDL
- Shift Operator
- Relational Operator
- Arithmetic Operator
- User-Defined Data Types
- Pre-Defined Data Types
Module 06: DATA FLOW MODELING
- Keyword description of Dataflow Modeling.
- When else statement.
- With Select Statement.
Module 07: BEHAVIORAL MODELING
- Process Keyword.
- Conditional Statements
- If else statement
- Case statement
- Loops in VHDL
- For Loop
- While Loop
- No Iteration Scheme Loop
- Sequential Circuits in Behavioral Modeling
- Combinational Circuits in Behavioral Modeling
- Logic gates
- Signal Attribute
- Data Attribute
- User-Defined Attribute
- Predefined Package
- Userdefined Package
- Sub programs.
- Local Function
- Predefined Function
- Local Procedure
- Predefined Procedure
- NULL Statement
- NEXT Statement
- EXIT Statement
Module 08: STRUCTURAL MODELING
- Benefits of Structural Modeling.
- Component Interfacing
- Port Mapping
Module 09: FINITE STATE MACHINE
- Introduction to FINITE STATE MACHINE (FSM).
- Moore’s Machine.
- Mealy Machine.
- Counters (MOD-3, MOD-5, MOD-7)
- Flip Flops using FSM.
Module 10: SHIFT REGISTERS & MEMORIES
- Memory Design
Module 11: MINOR PROJECTS
- Design of ALU
- Traffic Light Controller
- Single way
- Four way
- Design of Shift Unit
- Design of Comparator
- Booth Multiplier
- Wallance Tree Multiplier
Module 12: HARDWARE INTERFACING
- Introduction to FPGA.
- Introduction to CPLD.
- Brief Description of Hardware KIT.
- Working on Physical FPGA & CPLD.
- Interfacing of LED’s.
- Keypad Scanner
Module 13: BEHAVIORAL MODELING ADVANCED TOPICS
- MEMORY DESIGN – RAM / ROM.
- CLOCK DIVIDER RTL Code
Module 14: HARDWARE INTERFACING ADVANCED TOPICS
- 7-Segment interfacing.
- Counter on 7-Segment.
- LCD Interfacing.
Module 15: ADVANCE TOPICS
- Test bench.
- Delays in VHDL.
- Generics & generic map.
- Guarded block.
- Operator overloading.
- Function overloading.
Module 16: INDRODUCTION TO VERILOG HDL
- Needs of VERILOG HDL.
- Difference between Verilog HDL & VHDL.
- Application of Verilog HDL
- Market Need. MAJOR PROJECTS
- TLC- 4 Way / 1-Way on CPLD/ FPGA XILINX SPRTAN-3E.
Module 17: MAJOR PROJECTS
- Project assistance
- 16-bit Microprocessor
6 Weeks Based Projects List in VHDL Technologies
- VENDING MACHINE
- 16-BIT BARREL SHIFTER
- DMA CONTROLLER
- UART RECIEVER
- BAUD RATE GENERATOR
- TRAFFIC LIGHT CONTROLLER SINGLE WAY
- TRAFFIC LIGHT CONTROLLER MULTIWAY
- 16-BIT MICROPROCESSOR
- BINARY TO BCD\BCD TO BINARY CONVERTER
- FIXED POINT UNIT (ALU)
- FIXED POINT UNIT (COMPARATOR)
- UNSIGNED SERIAL DIVIDER
- HCSA ADDER AND GENERIC ALU BASED ON HCSA
- 8 BIT MICROPROCESSOR
- UART TRANSMITTER
- 32-BIT MICROPROCESSOR
Top 20 Reasons to Choose APTRON for VHDL Summer Industrial Training in Delhi
- Our VHDL Summer Industrial training in Delhi is developed in compliance to current IT industry.
- We provide the best VHDL Summer Industrial training in Delhi covering entire course modules during the VHDL Summer Industrial classes. Also, students avail VHDL Summer Industrial course in Delhi with placement assistance.
- VHDL Summer Industrial training in Delhi are scheduled on weekdays and weekends. Also students can opt for customized schedule according to the requirements.
- Our team of trainers are industry-experts possessing more than a decade experience in training.
- Mentors coaching VHDL Summer Industrial training in Delhi not only help students in accomplishing live projects, but also provide session on interview preparation along with placement assistance.
- Ultra-modern I.T laboratory equipped with latest infrastructure.
- Our lab is open 365 days in a year. Students, according to their convenience can utilize the lab for completing projects and practice the technical assignments.
- Our training classrooms are equipped with modern I.T infrastructure such as projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi, and digital pads.
- We facilitate our students with glass-door study room and discussion zone area (meeting room) to enhance their learning and exploring abilities.
- Along with technical training and course, we organize no cost sessions on personality development spoken English, group discussion, mock interview and presentation skills to develop high level of confidence in students.
- We also organize no cost personality development and presentation seminars.
- Our course material includes books, and soft copies of tutorials in the form of PDFs, sample papers, technical and HR interview questions, and projects available on our website.
- Students enrolled to VHDL Summer Industrial training in Delhi can also avail hostel facility at Rs.4,500/- a month.
- We facilitate students with no cost study material, soft copies of PDFs, video training, sample questions for respective certification, and interview questions along with lab guides made available on our website for quick access.
- Our certificates are globally recognized provided after completion of course.
- We facilitate students with Extra Time Slots (E.T.S) for doing unlimited practical at no cost.
- According to the requirements, students can retake the class at no cost.
- Our instructors pay one-to-one attention.
- To enhance knowledge of the students, the complex technical concepts are imparted through easy coaching.
- We accept master and visa cards (Debit & Credit), also payment mode cash, cheque, and Net Banking available.
APTRON Delhi Trainer's Profile for VHDL Summer Industrial Training in Delhi
APTRON's Delhi VHDL Summer Industrial Trainers are:
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing best VHDL Summer Industrial training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards by our recognized IT partners and organizations.
- Our trainers are MNC working professionals employed in HCL Technologies, Birla-soft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies, and so on.
- Our trainers are certified professionals possessing 7+ years of experience in the industry.
- Our trainers have regular coordination with MNCs HR team on daily basis.
Placement Assistance after VHDL Summer Industrial Training in Delhi
Along with VHDL Summer Industrial training in Delhi, we provide placement assistance to the students.
- APTRON Delhi with successful 96% placement rate has a dedicated HR wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements.
- APTRON Delhi assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs.
- APTRON Delhi, apart from course training, also facilitate students with sessions provided on personality development, spoken English, group discussion, mock interview, and presentation skills to develop a high level of confidence for facing tricky and challenging interviews competently.
- APTRON Delhi provide an in-depth training to the students, which assist them to secure placement in top IT firms such as HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture, and many more effortlessly.