- Summer Training
- Cloud Computing Summer Industrial Training
Cloud Computing 6 Weeks Summer Industrial Internship Training with Live Project in Delhi for Mtech, Btech, BCA, MCA Engineers & Best Cloud Computing Industrial Training in Delhi
out of 5
based on 423
APTRON Delhi delivers Cloud Computing 6 Weeks Summer Industrial Training with live Project in delhi for Mtech, Btech CSE, MCA, BCA. The Skilled Development Company has been recently entered in the list of top ten Cloud Computing summer training institute in delhi. The core skills of the Cloud Computing summer training are based-on the trainers and learning environment provided to the students. Our trainers have developed special practical assignments for Cloud Computing summer training with internship letter in delhi. In 6 weeks Cloud Computing summer training in delhi, our practical modules developed by trainers are combined with the industry compliance syllabus. Such collaboration in Cloud Computing summer industrial training in delhi helps in imparting the know-how techniques to the students. Entire practical courses in Cloud Computing summer training adhere to the international industry standards.
APTRON Delhi is considered among the best Cloud Computing summer internship company in delhi due to facilitating students with affordable course fee, placement solution
and world-class Android summer training to the participants.
Cloud Computing Course Fee and Duration
||45 - 60 Days
||2 hours a day
||3 hours a day
||6+ hours a day
APTRON Delhi 6 Weeks Summer Industrial Training in Cloud Computing Covers the Following Modules
Summer Training in Cloud Computing is a modular 6 weeks course, regularized over 5 days a week, 2 hrs a day, and exclusively includes practical sessions. The course curriculum of Summer Training in Cloud Computing comprises:
Module 01: Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Defining cloud computing
- Components of a computing cloud
- Differentiating types of clouds: public, private, hybrid
- Delivering services from the cloud
- Categorizing service types
- Comparing vendor cloud products: Amazon, Google, Microsoft and others
Adopting the Cloud
- Key drivers of cloud computing solutions
- Instantaneous provisioning of computing resources
- Handling varied loads with elasticity and seamless scalability
- Tapping into an infinite storage capacity
- Cost-effective pay-as-you-use billing models
- Handling sensitive data
- Aspects of cloud security
- Assessing governance solutions
Module 02: Exploiting Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Characterizing SaaS
- Minimizing the need for local hardware and software
- Streamlining administration with centralized installation and updates
- Optimizing cost and performance with the ability to scale on demand
- Comparing service scenarios
- Improving collaboration with business productivity tools
- Simplifying business process creation by integrating existing components
- Inspecting SaaS technologies
- Deploying Web applications
- Implementing Web services: SOAP, REST
- Choosing a development platform
Module 03: Delivering Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Heading Centering
- Exploring the technical foundation for PaaS
- Specifying the components of PaaS
- Analyzing vendor PaaS provisions
- Selecting an appropriate implementation
- Building services with solution stacks
- Evaluating the architecture of vendor specific platforms
- Becoming familiar with service platform tools
- Leveraging the power of scalable middleware
- Managing cloud storage
- Controlling unstructured data in the cloud
- Deploying relational databases in the cloud
- Improving data availability
- Employing support services
- Testing in the cloud
- Monitoring cloud-based services
- Analyzing portability across platforms
Module 04: Deploying Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Enabling technologies
- Scalable server clusters
- Achieving transparency with platform virtualization
- Elastic storage devices
- Accessing IaaS
- Provisioning servers on demand
- Handling dynamic and static IP addresses
- Tools and support for management and monitoring
Module 05: Building a Business Case
- Calculating the financial implications
- Analyzing current and future computing requirements
- Comparing in-house facilities to the cloud
- Estimating economic factors downstream
- Preserving business continuity
- Selecting appropriate service-level agreements
- Safeguarding access to assets in the cloud
- Security, availability and disaster recovery strategies
Module 05: Migrating to the Cloud
- Technical considerations
- Rearchitecting applications for the cloud
- Integrating the cloud with existing applications
- Avoiding vendor lock-in
- Planning the migration
- Incremental vs
- one-step solution
- Selecting a vendor
- Establishing staff skill requirements
6 Weeks Based Projects List in Cloud Computing Technologies
- Building a private cloud using LAMP, WAMP & eyeOS
- Building a cloud server using VMWARE ESXi & vSphere
- Warehouse Management System using Salesforce (SAAS)
- Recruiting Application using Salesforce (SAAS)
- PushBots Cloud Application Using cloud PAAS
Top 20 Reasons to Choose APTRON for Cloud Computing Summer Industrial Training in Delhi
- Our Cloud Computing Summer Industrial training in Delhi is developed in compliance to current IT industry.
- We provide the best Cloud Computing Summer Industrial training in Delhi covering entire course modules during the Cloud Computing Summer Industrial classes. Also, students avail Cloud Computing Summer Industrial course in Delhi with placement assistance.
- Cloud Computing Summer Industrial training in Delhi are scheduled on weekdays and weekends. Also students can opt for customized schedule according to the requirements.
- Our team of trainers are industry-experts possessing more than a decade experience in training.
- Mentors coaching Cloud Computing Summer Industrial training in Delhi not only help students in accomplishing live projects, but also provide session on interview preparation along with placement assistance.
- Ultra-modern I.T laboratory equipped with latest infrastructure.
- Our lab is open 365 days in a year. Students, according to their convenience can utilize the lab for completing projects and practice the technical assignments.
- Our training classrooms are equipped with modern I.T infrastructure such as projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi, and digital pads.
- We facilitate our students with glass-door study room and discussion zone area (meeting room) to enhance their learning and exploring abilities.
- Along with technical training and course, we organize no cost sessions on personality development spoken English, group discussion, mock interview and presentation skills to develop high level of confidence in students.
- We also organize no cost personality development and presentation seminars.
- Our course material includes books, and soft copies of tutorials in the form of PDFs, sample papers, technical and HR interview questions, and projects available on our website.
- Students enrolled to Cloud Computing Summer Industrial training in Delhi can also avail hostel facility at Rs.4,500/- a month.
- We facilitate students with no cost study material, soft copies of PDFs, video training, sample questions for respective certification, and interview questions along with lab guides made available on our website for quick access.
- Our certificates are globally recognized provided after completion of course.
- We facilitate students with Extra Time Slots (E.T.S) for doing unlimited practical at no cost.
- According to the requirements, students can retake the class at no cost.
- Our instructors pay one-to-one attention.
- To enhance knowledge of the students, the complex technical concepts are imparted through easy coaching.
- We accept master and visa cards (Debit & Credit), also payment mode cash, cheque, and Net Banking available.
APTRON Delhi Trainer's Profile for Cloud Computing Summer Industrial Training in Delhi
APTRON's Delhi Cloud Computing Summer Industrial Trainers are:
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing best Cloud Computing Summer Industrial training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards by our recognized IT partners and organizations.
- Our trainers are MNC working professionals employed in HCL Technologies, Birla-soft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies, and so on.
- Our trainers are certified professionals possessing 7+ years of experience in the industry.
- Our trainers have regular coordination with MNCs HR team on daily basis.
Placement Assistance after Cloud Computing Summer Industrial Training in Delhi
Along with Cloud Computing Summer Industrial training in Delhi, we provide placement assistance to the students.
- APTRON Delhi with successful 96% placement rate has a dedicated HR wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements.
- APTRON Delhi assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs.
- APTRON Delhi, apart from course training, also facilitate students with sessions provided on personality development, spoken English, group discussion, mock interview, and presentation skills to develop a high level of confidence for facing tricky and challenging interviews competently.
- APTRON Delhi provide an in-depth training to the students, which assist them to secure placement in top IT firms such as HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture, and many more effortlessly.