- All Courses
- Best CCNA Training in Delhi
Best CCNA Training in Delhi & Best CCNA Training Institute in Delhi
out of 5
based on 9759
Join Best CCNA Training in Delhi, CCNA Course in Delhi, CCNA Institute in Delhi
APTRON Delhi offers an inclusive CCNA training in delhi. The extensive practical training provided by CCNA training institute in delhi equips live projects and simulations. Such detailed CCNA course has helped our students secure job in various MNCs. The trainers at APTRON Delhi are subject specialist corporate professionals providing in-depth study in CCNA course in delhi. Participants completing the CCNA certification have plethora of job opportunities in the industry.
Further, we have kept the CCNA course in delhi duration flexible. From online classroom to fast-track & one-to-one classroom CCNA training is provided during weekdays and weekends to the attendees. Our modern lab is equipped with latest technologies helping students avail a successful CCNA training and certification from the institute.
APTRON Delhi, recognized among the top ten CCNA training institute in delhi, has training module for beginners, intermediates, and experts. Whether you are a college student, I.T professional or a project manager; the best CCNA training institute in delhi offers best training environment, veteran CCNA trainers, and flexible training schedules for entire modules. Also, the best training institute for CCNA training in delhi asks for a value to money fee from the students. The pocket-friendly CCNA course fee structure can be afford by students coming from all walks of life.
After CCNA course in delhi, learning the interview skills indeed becomes mandatory. Along with CCNA classes in delhi, we have sessions for personality development, spoken English, and presentation. At our CCNA training centre in delhi, Placement team schedules recruitment drives where the technology-driven branded companies hand-pick our students. CCNA training in delhi with placement assistance is the key feature which rated us 'star five' in the reviews by our aspirants. Reviews and honest feedback is mentioned on our official website. APTRON Delhi is one of the best CCNA training centres in delhi delivering out-of-box thinking professionals to the industry.
APTRON Delhi has a modern lab equipped with latest devices that facilitate participants in having a thorough hands-on experience through live projects. Such training in delhi boost the confidence level in participants to face the real-time challenges successfully in a job.
The CCNA syllabus includes for CCNA course module on real time projects along with placement assistance. CCNA topics covered are
describe how a network works, Configure, verify and troubleshoot a switch with VLANs and interswitch communications, Implement an IP addressing scheme and IP Services to meet network requirements, Explain and select the appropriate administrative tasks required for a WLAN, Identify security threats to a network and describe general methods to mitigate those threats, Identify security threats to a network and describe general methods to mitigate those threats, Implement, verify, and troubleshoot NAT and ACLs in a medium-size Enterprise branch office network, Describe the purpose and types of ACLs, Describe different methods for connecting to a WAN & Many more. Check the duration, course content and syllabus given below.
About the course
With the fleet of CCNA, CCNP, and CCIE trainers, APTRON Delhi marks its presence in Delhi, Gurgaon, and Noida. The leading CCNA institute in Delhi delivers skill and knowledge-based CCNA training in Delhi to the aspirants. The tactic that our trainers relate engrosses an in-depth study of theory, thorough lab practice, and being trained in industry skills. During the lab sessions, our trainers expand assignments that comprise real-industry subjects and problems, which learners are supposed to decide utilizing their own elegant and executable techniques. CCNA training center in Delhi communicates systematic education related to the skill. Our CCNA coaching in Delhi includes planning, installation, implementation, configuration, and administration. We begin from basics to advanced training in CCNA classes in Delhi.
Our CCNA training in Delhi NCR occupies series of networking assignments beginning basic to advanced level, which passes on skills, information, and methodical hands-on skill in the aspirants. Students having basic facts of computers and wish to build a better career may search for a CCNA institute near me.
This course will cover; Describe how a network works, Configure, verify and troubleshoot a switch with VLANs and interswitch communications, Implement an IP addressing scheme and IP Services to meet network requirements, etc.
Career Scope after CCNA Training in Delhi at APTRON
Training is our practice. The main object of the CCNA course in Delhi is to inform the skill of networking, visualizing, reading, and configuring the CCNA’s complex data routing. Our CCNA trainers look for to train participants having the possibility to handle all kinds of CCNA challenges capably in their routine employment tenure. Aspirants acquiring certification from our CCNA training center in Delhi find a good hand in producing solutions in this domain.
Students completing CCNA training in Delhi successfully are able to deliver the solutions mentioned below
- Install and execute the router program
- Command-line arguments
- Variables, Data types, Numbers
- Control Flow and Syntax, exercise
- Passing Functions to a Function, Lambda, Closures
- Understand the built-in libraries and third-party tools.
- Automate your daily stuff in work
Who is eligible for this course?
Learners having broad information in computers would be considered sufficient for being eligible to learn CCNA. However, beginners having basic information about software programming can be an effective tool, though exact lab practice is the key to find success in the CCNA field. In addition, CCNA coaching in Delhi is open for every aspirant having the desire to learn and excel in their career by enrolling in the CCNA course in Delhi. Fresh college graduates, technology aspirants want to become either a developer or tester, experienced professionals wishing to learn new skills for higher promotion in an organization, or tech enthusiasts want to automate their daily tasks with this new programming language must getting touch with CCNA institute in Delhi now! APTRON Delhi seek affordable CCNA course fees, which welcome students from all sections of the society.
Job Opportunities in CCNA
The sky is the limit! Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Data Science, and Big Data are giant technologies dependent upon CCNA’s revolutionary solutions. CCNA course in Delhi is rapid to learn and easy to appreciate if you have enrolled in APTRON’s coaching. However, rigorous lab practice and thoroughly CCNA training are required to get simple with CCNA complexities. Aspirants after completing CCNA training in Delhi have a thrilling career as engineers, administrators, and network experts while drawing a lot of attention, respect, and becoming an important professional in big projects.
Defense manufacturing, electrical machinery, electronic systems, food processing, IT and BPM, leather, media and entertainment, mining, oil and gas, pharmaceuticals, ports and shipping, railways, renewable energy, roads and highways, space, textiles, etc are hiring CCNA professionals for their IT expansion or projects. The average salary offered to CCNA professionals ranges from 5.2 to 6 lacs per annum. However, the salary may differ depending upon the sector, location and project’s requirements. Currently, companies are offering a very attractive compensation package and remarkable incentives even to freshers who have just completed CCNA classes in Delhi, as the industry is lacking in numbers of CCNA candidates. CCNA training center in Delhi’s ultimate purpose is to provide skill-based CCNA training go the students so that they can shape their IT career becoming a star performer in their initial venture may be as an employee or freelancer.
CCNA Course Fee and Duration
||45 - 60 Days
||2 hours a day
||3 hours a day
||6+ hours a day
Course Content and Syllabus for CCNA Training in Delhi
Describe how a network works
- Describe the purpose and functions of various network devices
- Describe the purpose and functions of various network devices
- Select the components required to meet a network specification
- Use the OSI and TCP/IP models and their associated protocols to explain how data flows in a network
- Describe common networked applications including web applications
- Describe the purpose and basic operation of the protocols in the OSI and TCP models
- Describe the impact of applications (Voice Over IP and Video Over IP) on a network
- Interpret network diagrams
- Determine the path between two hosts across a network
- Describe the components required for network and Internet communications
- Identify and correct common network problems at layers 1, 2, 3 and 7 using a layered model approach
- Differentiate between LAN/WAN operation and features
Configure, verify and troubleshoot a switch with VLANs and interswitch communications
- Select the appropriate media, cables, ports, and connectors to connect switches to other network devices and hosts
- Explain the technology and media access control method for Ethernet networks
- Explain network segmentation and basic traffic management concepts
- Explain basic switching concepts and the operation of Cisco switches
- Perform and verify initial switch configuration tasks including remote access management
- Verify network status and switch operation using basic utilities (including: ping, traceroute, telnet, SSH, arp, ipconfig), SHOW & DEBUG commands
- Identify, prescribe, and resolve common switched network media issues, configuration issues, auto negotiation, and switch hardware failures
- Describe enhanced switching technologies (including: VTP, RSTP, VLAN, PVSTP, 802.1q)
- Describe how VLANs create logically separate networks and the need for routing between them
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot VLANs
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot trunking on Cisco switches
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot interVLAN routing
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot VTP
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot RSTP operation
- Interpret the output of various show and debug commands to verify the operational status of a Cisco switched network.
- Implement basic switch security (including: port security, trunk access, management vlan other than vlan1, etc.)
Implement an IP addressing scheme and IP Services to meet network requirements
- Describe the operation and benefits of using private and public IP addressing
- Explain the operation and benefits of using DHCP and DNS
- Configure, verify and troubleshoot DHCP and DNS operation on a router.(including: CLI/SDM)
- Implement static and dynamic addressing services for hosts in a LAN environment
- Calculate and apply an addressing scheme including VLSM IP addressing design to a network
- Determine the appropriate classless addressing scheme using VLSM and summarization to satisfy addressing requirements in a LAN/WAN environment
- Describe the technological requirements for running IPv6 in conjunction with IPv4 (including: protocols, dual stack, tunneling, etc).
- Describe IPv6 addresses
- Identify and correct common problems associated with IP addressing and host configurations
Configure, verify and troubleshoot a switch with VLANs and interswitch communications
- Describe basic routing concepts (including: packet forwarding, router lookup process)
- Describe the operation of Cisco routers (including: router bootup process, POST, router components)
- Select the appropriate media, cables, ports, and connectors to connect routers to other network devices and hosts
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot RIPv2
- Access and utilize the router to set basic parameters.(including: CLI/SDM)
- Connect, configure, and verify operation status of a device interface
- Verify device configuration and network connectivity using ping, traceroute, telnet, SSH or other utilities
- Perform and verify routing configuration tasks for a static or default route given specific routing requirements
- Manage IOS configuration files. (including: save, edit, upgrade, restore)
- Manage Cisco IOS
- Compare and contrast methods of routing and routing protocols
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot OSPF
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot EIGRP
- Verify network connectivity (including: using ping, traceroute, and telnet or SSH)
- Troubleshoot routing issues
- Verify router hardware and software operation using SHOW & DEBUG commands.
- Implement basic router security
Explain and select the appropriate administrative tasks required for a WLAN
- Describe standards associated with wireless media (including: IEEE WI-FI Alliance, ITU/FCC)
- Identify and describe the purpose of the components in a small wireless network. (Including: SSID, BSS, ESS)
- Identify the basic parameters to configure on a wireless network to ensure that devices connect to the correct access point
- Compare and contrast wireless security features and capabilities of WPA security (including: open, WEP, WPA-1/2)
- Identify common issues with implementing wireless networks. (Including: Interface, miss configuration)
Identify security threats to a network and describe general methods to mitigate those threats
- Describe today's increasing network security threats and explain the need to implement a comprehensive security policy to mitigate the threats
- Explain general methods to mitigate common security threats to network devices, hosts, and applications
- Describe the functions of common security appliances and applications
- Describe security recommended practices including initial steps to secure network devices
Implement, verify, and troubleshoot NAT and ACLs in a medium-size Enterprise branch office network
- Describe the purpose and types of ACLs
- Configure and apply ACLs based on network filtering requirements.(including: CLI/SDM)
- Configure and apply an ACLs to limit telnet and SSH access to the router using (including: SDM/CLI)
- Verify and monitor ACLs in a network environment
- Troubleshoot ACL issues
- Explain the basic operation of NAT
- Configure NAT for given network requirements using (including: CLI/SDM)
- Troubleshoot NAT issues
Implement and verify WAN links
- Describe different methods for connecting to a WAN
- Configure and verify a basic WAN serial connection
- Configure and verify Frame Relay on Cisco routers
- Troubleshoot WAN implementation issues
- Describe VPN technology (including: importance, benefits, role, impact, components)
- Configure and verify a PPP connection between Cisco routers
Top 20 Reasons to Choose APTRON for CCNA Training in Delhi
- Our CCNA training in Delhi is developed in compliance to current IT industry.
- We provide the best CCNA training in Delhi covering entire course modules during the CCNA classes. Also, students avail CCNA course in Delhi with placement assistance.
- CCNA training in Delhi are scheduled on weekdays and weekends. Also students can opt for customized schedule according to the requirements.
- Our team of trainers are industry-experts possessing more than a decade experience in training.
- Mentors coaching CCNA training in Delhi not only help students in accomplishing live projects, but also provide session on interview preparation along with placement assistance.
- Ultra-modern I.T laboratory equipped with latest infrastructure.
- Our lab is open 365 days in a year. Students, according to their convenience can utilize the lab for completing projects and practice the technical assignments.
- Our training classrooms are equipped with modern I.T infrastructure such as projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi, and digital pads.
- We facilitate our students with glass-door study room and discussion zone area (meeting room) to enhance their learning and exploring abilities.
- Along with technical training and course, we organize no cost sessions on personality development spoken English, group discussion, mock interview and presentation skills to develop high level of confidence in students.
- We also organize no cost personality development and presentation seminars.
- Our course material includes books, and soft copies of tutorials in the form of PDFs, sample papers, technical and HR interview questions, and projects available on our website.
- Students enrolled to CCNA training in Delhi can also avail hostel facility at Rs.4,500/- a month.
- We facilitate students with no cost study material, soft copies of PDFs, video training, sample questions for respective certification, and interview questions along with lab guides made available on our website for quick access.
- Our certificates are globally recognized provided after completion of course.
- We facilitate students with Extra Time Slots (E.T.S) for doing unlimited practical at no cost.
- According to the requirements, students can retake the class at no cost.
- Our instructors pay one-to-one attention.
- To enhance knowledge of the students, the complex technical concepts are imparted through easy coaching.
- We accept master and visa cards (Debit & Credit), also payment mode cash, cheque, and Net Banking available.
APTRON Delhi Trainer's Profile for CCNA Training in Delhi
APTRON's Delhi CCNA Trainers are:
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing best CCNA training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards by our recognized IT partners and organizations.
- Our trainers are MNC working professionals employed in HCL Technologies, Birla-soft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies, and so on.
- Our trainers are certified professionals possessing 7+ years of experience in the industry.
- Our trainers have regular coordination with MNCs HR team on daily basis.
Placement Assistance after CCNA Training in Delhi
Along with CCNA training in Delhi, we provide placement assistance to the students.
- APTRON Delhi with successful 96% placement rate has a dedicated HR wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements.
- APTRON Delhi assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs.
- APTRON Delhi, apart from course training, also facilitate students with sessions provided on personality development, spoken English, group discussion, mock interview, and presentation skills to develop a high level of confidence for facing tricky and challenging interviews competently.
- APTRON Delhi provide an in-depth training to the students, which assist them to secure placement in top IT firms such as HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture, and many more effortlessly.