- Summer Training
- Data Warehousing Summer Industrial Training
Data Warehousing 6 Weeks Summer Industrial Internship Training with Live Project in Delhi for Mtech, Btech, BCA, MCA Engineers & Best Data Warehousing Industrial Training in Delhi
out of 5
based on 423
APTRON Delhi delivers Data Warehousing 6 Weeks Summer Industrial Training with live Project in delhi for Mtech, Btech CSE, MCA, BCA. The Skilled Development Company has been recently entered in the list of top ten Data Warehousing summer training institute in delhi. The core skills of the Data Warehousing summer training are based-on the trainers and learning environment provided to the students. Our trainers have developed special practical assignments for Data Warehousing summer training with internship letter in delhi. In 6 weeks Data Warehousing summer training in delhi, our practical modules developed by trainers are combined with the industry compliance syllabus. Such collaboration in Data Warehousing summer industrial training in delhi helps in imparting the know-how techniques to the students. Entire practical courses in Data Warehousing summer training adhere to the international industry standards.
APTRON Delhi is considered among the best Data Warehousing summer internship company in delhi due to facilitating students with affordable course fee, placement solution
and world-class Android summer training to the participants.
Data Warehousing Course Fee and Duration
||45 - 60 Days
||2 hours a day
||3 hours a day
||6+ hours a day
APTRON Delhi 6 Weeks Summer Industrial Training in Data Warehousing Covers the Following Modules
Summer Training in Data Warehousing is a modular 6 weeks course, regularized over 5 days a week, 2 hrs a day, and exclusively includes practical sessions. The course curriculum of Summer Training in Data Warehousing comprises:
Module 01: DATA WAREHOUSING INTRODUCTION TO DATA WAREHOUSING
- Difference between Transaction and warehose data
- Data warehouse Architecture
- Logical and physical Design
- Difference between Data warehouse and Data Mart
- Source Data , staging Data and target Data
- Operational data source (ODS )
- OLAP . ROLAP , MOLAP
- Star schema , star flake schema and snow flake schema
- Normalizatin and De-normailzation
- Meta data and mining
Module 02: Entity – Relation Model (E-R Model for transactional database
- Defining entities and their relationship
- Distribution of attributes under entities
- Normilization of entities
- Modeling logical E-R Model using E-R win tool
- Conversion of logical model into physical model
- Application of Business Rules
- Constraints , triggers , Domains , Back-end programs , etc
- Two case studies
Module 03: DIMENSIONAL MODEL (STAR SCHEMA ) FOR DATA WAREHOUSE
- Defining dimension and measures
- Defining level and Hierarchies
- Granularty of Data
- Introducing snow flake schema
- Dimensional table and fact table
- Fact less fact table
- Additive , semi – additive and non-additive facts
- Many –To- Many Dimesions
- Two case studies
Module 04: ETL (EXTRACT , TRANSFORM & LOAD ) PROCESSES USING INFORMATICA
- Informatica Server setup
- Repository manager : Repository creation Deletion , backup & restore
- Repository manager : Multiple Repository , Multiple Folders
- Repository manager : Folder Creation , Deletion and privileges Setup
- Repository manager : User , group & Privileges Management
- Designer: Defining Source from RDBMS , Semi –RDBMS ,Flate File , XML File , Cobol File
- Designer : Defining Target for Staging Database & for Data warehouse .
- Designer : Creating Multi –Dimensional Cubes
- Designer : Transformation Developer for Reusable User – Defined transformation
- Designer : Mappletes for reusable User –Defined Mappings
- Designer : Mapping to apply Transformation using 14 Transformation
- Designer: Global referencing of object across Folders * Repositories
- Designer : Data staging
- Server Manager : Setting up server for Repository
- Server Manager : Creating session and Batches
- Server Manager : Schudling session and Batches
- Server Manager : Monitoring Sessions and Batches for data loading
- Server Manager : Troubleshooting Data loading Erros
Module 05: AB-INITIO
- Hardware Platforms
- Products of Abinitio s/w Corporation
- Feature of Abinitio
- Building a Basic Abinitio Graphs
- Case – Study
- Multi-File System / Multifile Directory
- Types of parallelism
- Testing Abinito Graphs
- EME ( Enterprise meta › Environment )
Module 06: OLAP & PRESENTATION USING COGNOS 8 BI
- Introduction of Data Warehousing process
- Detailed explanation about O.L.T. P System
- Explanation of DWH Life Cycle
- Detailed explanation of OLAP Life cycle
- Detailed explanation of COGNOS 8 BI Architecture
- Types of OLAP's
- Detailed explanation of Dimensional Modeling
- Detailed explanation of STAR and SNOW FLAKE SCHEMA
- Detailed explanation Classes and variables
- Detailed explanation of D.I WEB.I Bussiness intelliegence and tools.
- Data mining concepts , model concepts
Module 07: CREATING PACKAGES AND MODELS BY USING COGNOS 8 FRAME WORK MANAGER
- Cognos 8 BI Framwork Manager : Designing Metadata Models
- Cognos 8 BI Transformer : Designing OLAP Models 4 day
- Cognos 8 BI Data manager : Building Data marts with Enterprise Data
- Publishing Packages
- Generating simple and ad –hoc reports using Cognos8 BI tools
Module 08: GENERATING REPORTS WITH QUERY STUDIO
- Cognos 8 BI Cognos Connection for Consumers
- Cognos 8 BI Query Studio : Building Ad – hoc Reports
- Cognos 8 BI Analysis Studio : Analyzing Data
- Cognos 8 BI Report Studio : Authoring statement style Reports in Express Authoring Mode
- Cognos 8 BI Analysis for Excel : Analyzing Data in Microsoft Excel
Module 09: GENRATING REPORTS WITH REPORT STUDIO
- Cognos 8 BI Report Studio : Authoring Proffessional Reports
- Cognos 8 BI Report Studio : Authoring Reports with Multidimensional Data
- Cognos 8 BI Report Studio : Introduction
- GENERATING REPORTS WITH EVENT STUDIO
- GENERATING REPORTS WITH ANALYSIS STUDIO
- GENERATING CHARTS AND MULTI DIMENSIONAL REPORTS USING COGNOS 8 BI SUITE
- PUBLISHING REPORTS ANALYSIS AND REVIEW
- Supervisor : Creating repository and Supervisor
- Supervisor : Database Conections.
- Supervisor : Defining Groups and Users
- Supervisor : Defining privileges and profiles for users
- Supervisor : Broadcast Agents
- Supervisor : Scheduling users Connections Sessions
- Designer : Creating and maintaining Universe
- Designer : Defining tables & columns as Class and objects
- Designer : Creating and Maintaining measures
- Designer : Defining relations , formulas , etc
- Business objects: Defining Query , reports type
- Business objects:formatting reports
- Business objects:slicing & dicing reports
- Business objects: drill- down , drill –up Reports
- Business objects: filtering records , Grouping Records , etc
6 Weeks Based Projects List in data warehousing Technologies
- Web Data Mart Informatica Project Abstract
- Data Mining Projects Reports
- Online banking support and Mobile Banking Java Project
- Daily Sales Reporting Data Warehousing Project
- Global Sales Data Mart Cognos project
- Healthcare Hospital system Data Warehousing Cognos Project
Top 20 Reasons to Choose APTRON for Data Warehousing Summer Industrial Training in Delhi
- Our Data Warehousing Summer Industrial training in Delhi is developed in compliance to current IT industry.
- We provide the best Data Warehousing Summer Industrial training in Delhi covering entire course modules during the Data Warehousing Summer Industrial classes. Also, students avail Data Warehousing Summer Industrial course in Delhi with placement assistance.
- Data Warehousing Summer Industrial training in Delhi are scheduled on weekdays and weekends. Also students can opt for customized schedule according to the requirements.
- Our team of trainers are industry-experts possessing more than a decade experience in training.
- Mentors coaching Data Warehousing Summer Industrial training in Delhi not only help students in accomplishing live projects, but also provide session on interview preparation along with placement assistance.
- Ultra-modern I.T laboratory equipped with latest infrastructure.
- Our lab is open 365 days in a year. Students, according to their convenience can utilize the lab for completing projects and practice the technical assignments.
- Our training classrooms are equipped with modern I.T infrastructure such as projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi, and digital pads.
- We facilitate our students with glass-door study room and discussion zone area (meeting room) to enhance their learning and exploring abilities.
- Along with technical training and course, we organize no cost sessions on personality development spoken English, group discussion, mock interview and presentation skills to develop high level of confidence in students.
- We also organize no cost personality development and presentation seminars.
- Our course material includes books, and soft copies of tutorials in the form of PDFs, sample papers, technical and HR interview questions, and projects available on our website.
- Students enrolled to Data Warehousing Summer Industrial training in Delhi can also avail hostel facility at Rs.4,500/- a month.
- We facilitate students with no cost study material, soft copies of PDFs, video training, sample questions for respective certification, and interview questions along with lab guides made available on our website for quick access.
- Our certificates are globally recognized provided after completion of course.
- We facilitate students with Extra Time Slots (E.T.S) for doing unlimited practical at no cost.
- According to the requirements, students can retake the class at no cost.
- Our instructors pay one-to-one attention.
- To enhance knowledge of the students, the complex technical concepts are imparted through easy coaching.
- We accept master and visa cards (Debit & Credit), also payment mode cash, cheque, and Net Banking available.
APTRON Delhi Trainer's Profile for Data Warehousing Summer Industrial Training in Delhi
APTRON's Delhi Data Warehousing Summer Industrial Trainers are:
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing best Data Warehousing Summer Industrial training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards by our recognized IT partners and organizations.
- Our trainers are MNC working professionals employed in HCL Technologies, Birla-soft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies, and so on.
- Our trainers are certified professionals possessing 7+ years of experience in the industry.
- Our trainers have regular coordination with MNCs HR team on daily basis.
Placement Assistance after Data Warehousing Summer Industrial Training in Delhi
Along with Data Warehousing Summer Industrial training in Delhi, we provide placement assistance to the students.
- APTRON Delhi with successful 96% placement rate has a dedicated HR wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements.
- APTRON Delhi assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs.
- APTRON Delhi, apart from course training, also facilitate students with sessions provided on personality development, spoken English, group discussion, mock interview, and presentation skills to develop a high level of confidence for facing tricky and challenging interviews competently.
- APTRON Delhi provide an in-depth training to the students, which assist them to secure placement in top IT firms such as HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture, and many more effortlessly.