- Summer Training
- MATLAB Summer Industrial Training
MATLAB 6 Weeks Summer Industrial Internship Training with Live Project in Delhi for Mtech, Btech, BCA, MCA Engineers & Best MATLAB Industrial Training in Delhi
out of 5
based on 423
APTRON Delhi delivers MATLAB 6 Weeks Summer Industrial Training with live Project in delhi for Mtech, Btech CSE, MCA, BCA. The Skilled Development Company has been recently entered in the list of top ten MATLAB summer training institute in delhi. The core skills of the MATLAB summer training are based-on the trainers and learning environment provided to the students. Our trainers have developed special practical assignments for MATLAB summer training with internship letter in delhi. In 6 weeks MATLAB summer training in delhi, our practical modules developed by trainers are combined with the industry compliance syllabus. Such collaboration in MATLAB summer industrial training in delhi helps in imparting the know-how techniques to the students. Entire practical courses in MATLAB summer training adhere to the international industry standards.
APTRON Delhi is considered among the best MATLAB summer internship company in delhi due to facilitating students with affordable course fee, placement solution
and world-class Android summer training to the participants.
MATLAB Course Fee and Duration
||45 - 60 Days
||2 hours a day
||3 hours a day
||6+ hours a day
APTRON Delhi 6 Weeks Summer Industrial Training in MATLAB Covers the Following Modules
Summer Training in MATLAB is a modular 6 weeks course, regularized over 5 days a week, 2 hrs a day, and exclusively includes practical sessions. The course curriculum of Summer Training in MATLAB comprises:
Module 01: MATLAB Course Contents
- Introduction to MATLAB
- Historical Background
- Scope of MATLAB
- Importance to Engineers
- MATLAB Windows (Editor, Work space, Command history, Command Window)
- Operations with variables
- Naming and Checking Existence
- Clearing Operations
Module 02: Data and data flow in MATLAB
- Matrix Operations & Operators
- Reshaping Matrices
- Importing Exporting Of Data
- Data types
- File Input-Output
- Communication with external devices
Module 03: Editing and debugging M Files
- Writing script files
- writing functions
- Error Correction
- M-Lint Automatic Code Analyzer
- Saving files
Module 04: Programming
- Flow control
- Conditional Statements
- Error Handling
- Work with multidimensional array
- Cell Array & Characters
- Developing user defined function
- Scripts and other Functions
- Basic Technical Level Computing with MATLAB
Module 05: MATLAB Graphics
- Simple graphics
- Graphic Types
- Plotting functions
- Creating plot &Editing plot (2D and 3D)
- Graphics Handles
- GUI (Graphical User Interface)
Module 06: Simulink
- Model Based Design
- Mathematical Modeling
- Converting Mathematical Model into Simulink Model
- Running Simulink Models
- Importing Exporting Data
- Solver Configuration
- Masking Block/Model
- Basic Technical Level Computing with MATLAB
Module 07: Control System Toolbox
- General instructions
- Create linear models
- Classes of Control System Toolbox
- Discussion on state space representation
- Transfer function
- System gain and dynamics
- Time & Frequency domain analysis
- Classical design, State Space Model
- Transfer function representation, System response
- LTI viewer detail and explanation about LTI viewer
- Designing of compensator
- Use of SISO design
Module 08: Project on Control & Simulink
Signal Processing Toolbox
- Basics of Signal Processing
- Representing Signals
- Analysis of different Signals
- Complex Signals
- Filter Designing
- Using the Filter Designing GUIs
- Analyzing the filter plots
- Filter Designing using Script Files
- Speech Recording
- Speech Processing
- Other Signal Processing Functions
Module 09: Communication Toolbox
- Signal Sources
- BER Tool
- Special Filter
Module 10: Project Based on Signal & communication
Module 11: Image Processing Toolbox
- Reading and Writing Image Data
- Displaying and Exploring Image
- Spatial Transformation
- Image Registration
- Designing and implementing 2D linear Filters for Image Data
- Morphological Operations
- Analyzing and Enhancing Images
- ROI based Processing
- Neighborhood and Block operations
Module 12: Computer Vision Systems Toolbox
- Input, Output, and Conversions
- Display and Graphics
- Registration and Stereo Vision
- Motion Estimation and Tracking
- Geometric Transformations
- Filters, Transforms, and Enhancements
Module 13: Project Based on Image & Computer Vision
Module 14: Fuzzy Logic Toolbox
- Basic introduction to fuzzy logic
- Fuzzy Versus Non-fuzzy Logic
- Foundations of Fuzzy Logic
- Fuzzy Inference Systems
- Building Systems with Fuzzy Logic Toolbox Software
- Building Fuzzy Inference Systems Using Custom Functions
- Working from the Command Line
- Working in Simulink Environment
- Simulating Fuzzy Inference Systems Using the Fuzzy Inference Engine
Module 14: Neural Network Toolbox
- Network Objects, Data, and Training Styles
- Multilayer Networks and Backpropagation Training
- Control Systems
- Radial Basis Networks
- Self-Organizing and Learning
- Vector Quantization Nets
- Adaptive Filters and Adaptive Training
Module 15: Stateflow in Simulink
- Stateflow Chart Concepts
- Stateflow Chart Notation
- Stateflow Chart Semantics
- Building Mealy and Moore Charts
- Using Actions in Stateflow Charts
- Stateflow Design Patterns
- Truth Table Functions for Decision-Making Logic
- Using Simulink Functions in Stateflow Charts
- Debugging and Testing Stateflow Charts
- Exploring and Modifying Charts
- Semantic Rules Summary
- Semantic Examples
Module 16: Analysis of C MEX files
- C/C++ Source MEX-Files
- Examples of C/C++ Source MEX-Files
- Debugging C/C++ Language MEX-Files
- Handling Large mxArrays
- Memory Management
- Large File I/O
Module 17: Introduction to Embedded System for MATLAB
- Basic components of Embedded System
- Hardware Classification of Embedded System
- Programming Language Classification of Embedded System
- Advantage & Disadvantage of Low level & High level Programming Languages.
- Type of Microcontroller
- Memory Classification
Module 18: Embedded System Development Tools
Module 19: AVR Architecture & Instructions
- Classification of Von-Neumann and Harvard Architecture
- Difference between RISC and CISC
- Memory Classification (Primary & Secondary)
- Data Transfer Instructions
- Arithmetic Instructions
- Logical Instructions
- Conditional Instructions
Module 20: I/O Port Programming
- Led Interfacing
- 7 Segment Display Types
- 7 Segment Interfacing
Module 21: Motors Interfacing & Sensors
- Introduction to Motors
- DC Motor Interfacing
- Stepper Motor Interfacing
- Introduction to Sensing Devices
- Different Type of Sensors
Module 22: Introduction to MATLAB Arduino Tool
- Introduction to Arduino Boards and Shields
- Arduino IDE Introduction
- Programming in Arduino
- Arduino Interfacing With MATLAB
Module 23: Peripheral Interfacing with MATLAB Arduino
- Led Interfacing
- 7 Segment Interfacing
- DC motor Interfacing
- Stepper motor Interfacing
Module 24: Introduction to Simulink Arduino Tool Library
- Arduino Interfacing With Simulink
- Standalone Application Development Using Simulink
Module 25: Projects on Interfacing between Arduino, MATLAB and Simulink
Introduction to VLSI
- Need, Scope, Use and History of VLSI.
- Introduction to Chip Design Process.
- Description of Hardware Description Languages.
- Applications of VLSI
- Top Down Design Methodology
- Bottom Up Design Methodology
Module 26: VLSI Design Flow and HDLs
- Design Process and Steps.
- Design Simulation and Design Synthesis.
- Introduction to VHDL
- Introduction to Verilog HDL
- Difference between Verilog HDL & other Programming HDL’s
Module 27: Tools Used for HDL’s
- Different Tools Available in Industry
- Working on Xilinx Project Navigator
- Working on Simulator
Module 28: Introduction to Various HDL Modeling Style
- Gate Level Modeling Style
- Data Flow Modeling Style
- Behavioral Modeling Style
- Switch Level Modeling Style
Module 30: Keywords & Data Types in Verilog HDL
- Data Types
Module 31: Hardware Implementation using HDL’s
Module 32: HDL’s - MATLAB Interfacing
- MATLAB HDL Coder
- Code Generation using HDL coder in MATLAB
- Learning MATLAB TOOL related programming
- Fixed point conversions
- HDL code generations
Module 33: Hardware Implementation on FPGA using MATLAB
- Synthesize Code from MATLAB to Verilog HDL
- Learning MATLAB HDL Verifier
- Learning ModelSim using MATLAB
- Using MATLAB HDL Verifier to operate FPGA in Loop.
6 Weeks Based Projects List in MATLAB Technologies
- CDMA using Simulink
- OFDM using Simulink
- Stirred Tank Reactor using Simulink
- Image Compression using MATLAB GUI
- Image Denoising using MATLAB GUI
- DC Motor Modelling using MATLAB Simulink
- DC Motor Speed Control using MATLAB Simulink
- Inverted Pendulum Modelling using Simulink
- Facial Experssion System using MATLAB GUI
- Image Vehicle Plate Detection System using GUI
- Maximum Power point tracking system using Solar PV module in Simpowersystem
- Static Facial Expression Recognition using LBP and SVM
- Real Time facial Expression recognition using LBP and SVM
- Peak to Average Power ratio finding in OFDM
- Peak to Average Power ratio reduction in OFDM using different techniques
- BER Evaluation in OFDM system
- BER Evaluation in MIMO OFDM system
- BER Evaluation in Multi Carrier CDMA system
- Image fusion using MATLAB Image processing wavelet transforms
- Power factor correction using single phase AC-DC Converter
Top 20 Reasons to Choose APTRON for MATLAB Summer Industrial Training in Delhi
- Our MATLAB Summer Industrial training in Delhi is developed in compliance to current IT industry.
- We provide the best MATLAB Summer Industrial training in Delhi covering entire course modules during the MATLAB Summer Industrial classes. Also, students avail MATLAB Summer Industrial course in Delhi with placement assistance.
- MATLAB Summer Industrial training in Delhi are scheduled on weekdays and weekends. Also students can opt for customized schedule according to the requirements.
- Our team of trainers are industry-experts possessing more than a decade experience in training.
- Mentors coaching MATLAB Summer Industrial training in Delhi not only help students in accomplishing live projects, but also provide session on interview preparation along with placement assistance.
- Ultra-modern I.T laboratory equipped with latest infrastructure.
- Our lab is open 365 days in a year. Students, according to their convenience can utilize the lab for completing projects and practice the technical assignments.
- Our training classrooms are equipped with modern I.T infrastructure such as projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi, and digital pads.
- We facilitate our students with glass-door study room and discussion zone area (meeting room) to enhance their learning and exploring abilities.
- Along with technical training and course, we organize no cost sessions on personality development spoken English, group discussion, mock interview and presentation skills to develop high level of confidence in students.
- We also organize no cost personality development and presentation seminars.
- Our course material includes books, and soft copies of tutorials in the form of PDFs, sample papers, technical and HR interview questions, and projects available on our website.
- Students enrolled to MATLAB Summer Industrial training in Delhi can also avail hostel facility at Rs.4,500/- a month.
- We facilitate students with no cost study material, soft copies of PDFs, video training, sample questions for respective certification, and interview questions along with lab guides made available on our website for quick access.
- Our certificates are globally recognized provided after completion of course.
- We facilitate students with Extra Time Slots (E.T.S) for doing unlimited practical at no cost.
- According to the requirements, students can retake the class at no cost.
- Our instructors pay one-to-one attention.
- To enhance knowledge of the students, the complex technical concepts are imparted through easy coaching.
- We accept master and visa cards (Debit & Credit), also payment mode cash, cheque, and Net Banking available.
APTRON Delhi Trainer's Profile for MATLAB Summer Industrial Training in Delhi
APTRON's Delhi MATLAB Summer Industrial Trainers are:
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing best MATLAB Summer Industrial training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards by our recognized IT partners and organizations.
- Our trainers are MNC working professionals employed in HCL Technologies, Birla-soft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies, and so on.
- Our trainers are certified professionals possessing 7+ years of experience in the industry.
- Our trainers have regular coordination with MNCs HR team on daily basis.
Placement Assistance after MATLAB Summer Industrial Training in Delhi
Along with MATLAB Summer Industrial training in Delhi, we provide placement assistance to the students.
- APTRON Delhi with successful 96% placement rate has a dedicated HR wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements.
- APTRON Delhi assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs.
- APTRON Delhi, apart from course training, also facilitate students with sessions provided on personality development, spoken English, group discussion, mock interview, and presentation skills to develop a high level of confidence for facing tricky and challenging interviews competently.
- APTRON Delhi provide an in-depth training to the students, which assist them to secure placement in top IT firms such as HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture, and many more effortlessly.