- Summer Training
- Staad Pro Summer Industrial Training
Staad Pro 6 Weeks Summer Industrial Internship Training with Live Project in Delhi for Mtech, Btech, BCA, MCA Engineers & Best Staad Pro Industrial Training in Delhi
out of 5
based on 423
APTRON Delhi delivers Staad Pro 6 Weeks Summer Industrial Training with live Project in delhi for Mtech, Btech CSE, MCA, BCA. The Skilled Development Company has been recently entered in the list of top ten Staad Pro summer training institute in delhi. The core skills of the Staad Pro summer training are based-on the trainers and learning environment provided to the students. Our trainers have developed special practical assignments for Staad Pro summer training with internship letter in delhi. In 6 weeks Staad Pro summer training in delhi, our practical modules developed by trainers are combined with the industry compliance syllabus. Such collaboration in Staad Pro summer industrial training in delhi helps in imparting the know-how techniques to the students. Entire practical courses in Staad Pro summer training adhere to the international industry standards.
APTRON Delhi is considered among the best Staad Pro summer internship company in delhi due to facilitating students with affordable course fee, placement solution
and world-class Android summer training to the participants.
Staad Pro Course Fee and Duration
||45 - 60 Days
||2 hours a day
||3 hours a day
||6+ hours a day
APTRON Delhi 6 Weeks Summer Industrial Training in Staad Pro Covers the Following Modules
Summer Training in Staad Pro is a modular 6 weeks course, regularized over 5 days a week, 2 hrs a day, and exclusively includes practical sessions. The course curriculum of Summer Training in Staad Pro comprises:
Module 01: STAAD.Pro Course Contents
- Introduction of Staad.Pro
- Starting Staad.Pro
- Creating New file
- Opening Existing File
- Closing a file
- Saving & Saving As
- Module Review
- Salient Features
- Hardware Requirements
- Staad.Pro Screen information
- Overview of Structural Analysis and Design
- Types of Structures
- Idealization of Structures
- Various Unit Systems
- Coordinate Systems
- Global Coordinate System
- Local Coordinate System
- Staad Commands and Input Instructions
- Command Formats
- Free Formatting Input
- Commenting Input
- Meaning of Underlining in the Manual
- Problem Initiation and Title
Module 02: STRUCTURAL MODELING
- What are Nodes, Beams, and Plates
- How things are done in the Input File
- Geometry Creation Methods
- Using Structure Wizard
- Things you can do in Structure Wizard
- Drafting the Geometry using a Snap / Grid
- Using Selecting While viewing 3D Geometry
- Joint Coordinate Specification
- Graphical User Interface
- Member Incidence Specification
- Graphical User Interface
Module 03: OTHER USEFUL FUNCTION TO COMPLETE THE GEOMETRY
- Translation Repeat
- Circular Repeat
- Insert Node
- Add Beams between midpoints
- Add beams by perpendicular intersection
- Connect beams along an Axis
- Cut Section
- Undo / Redo
Module 04: PROPERTY DETAILS
- Material Specification
- Material Constants
- Constant Specifications
- Member Property Specifications
- Prismatic Property Specifications
- Tapered Member Specifications
- Specifying Properties from Steel Table
- User Table Specifications
- Member Orientation Specifications
- Beta Angle
Module 05: MEMBER
- Inactive / Delete Specifications
- Listing of Members / Joints by Specifications of Groups
- Member Offset
- Member Release Specifications
- Member Truss Specifications
- Member Tension / Member Compression Specifications
- Global Support Specifications
- Fixed / Pinned / Fixed but Release / Spring Supports
- Inclined Supports
- Curved Member Specifications
- Member Cable Specifications
Module 06: LOADING PARTICULARS
- Loading Specifications
- Self weight Loading Specifications
- Member Load Specifications
- Area Load / Floor Load Specifications
- Area Load
- Floor Load
- Load Combination Specifications
Module 07: ANALYSIS
- Analysis Specifications
- Print Specifications
- Pre Analysis Print Commands
- Post Analysis Print Commands
- Load List Specifications
- Report Generation
- Output file
Module 08: POST PROCESSING
- First Steps
- Node Displacement
- Node Reactions
- Beam forces
- Beam Stresses
- Beam Graphs
- Plate Contour
- Plate Results Along line
Module 10: R.C. DESIGN
- Concrete Design As per IS 456
- Design Parameters
- Design of Beams
- Design for Flexure
- Design for Shear
- Design of Columns
- Concrete Design Specifications
- Concrete Design Parameter Specification
- Concrete Design Command
- Concrete Take of
- Concrete Design Terminator
- Interactive Design
- Beam Brief
- Column Brief
Module 11: STEEL DESIGN
- Steel Design As per IS 800
- Allowable Stresses
- Axial Stresses
- Bending Stresses
- Shear Stress
- Combined Stress
- Parameter Specifications
- Code Checking Specifications
- Member Selection Specifications
- Tabulated Results Of Steel Design
- Interactive Designs
Module 12: SEISMIC ANALYSIS
- Introduction to Seismic analysis
- Earthquake loading in high rise buildings
- Implementation of various load combinations of Earthquake analysis using IS 1893
- Analysis and Design of building considering Earthquake loading
Module13: WIND LOAD ANALYSYS
- Introduction to Wind load analysis
- Calculation of wind forces in High rise building
- Analysis and Design of building for Wind loading
Module 14: DESIGN OF ELEVATED WATER TANKS
- Modeling of Intz tank, circular tank, rectangular tank
- Hydro Static loading in these tanks
- Analysis and Design of these tanks
Module 15: DESIGN OF SLABS
- Introduction to Slabs
- Design of Slabs using IS 456
- Modeling of 1 way , 2 way and Cantilever Slab using Staad.Pro
- Analysis and Design of these Slabs using Staad.Pro
6 Week Based Projects List in STAAD Pro Technologies
- Design And Analysis Of A G+3 Residential Building Using Staad.Pro
- Design And Analysis Of A G+8 Residential Building Using Staad.Pro Under Wind Load Condition
- Design And Analysis Of A G+12 Residential Building Using Staad.Pro Under Seismic Static Condition
- Design And Analysis Of A G+12 Residential Building Using Staad.Pro Under Seismic Dynamic Condition By Using Response Spectra
- Design And Analysis Of A Stadium Using Staad.Pro Under Seismic Static Condition
- Design And Analysis Of Foot Over Bridge Using Staad.Pro Under Seismic Static Condition
- Design And Analysis Of 200 Seats Theatre Using Staad.Pro Under Seismic Static Condition
- Buckling Analysis Of Multistory Building By Using Staad.Pro
- Buckling Analysis Of Multistory Building By Using Staad.Pro Under The Condition Of Wind Load And Seismic Load
- Design And Analysis Of Slab By Using Staad.Pro
Top 20 Reasons to Choose APTRON for Staad Pro Summer Industrial Training in Delhi
- Our Staad Pro Summer Industrial training in Delhi is developed in compliance to current IT industry.
- We provide the best Staad Pro Summer Industrial training in Delhi covering entire course modules during the Staad Pro Summer Industrial classes. Also, students avail Staad Pro Summer Industrial course in Delhi with placement assistance.
- Staad Pro Summer Industrial training in Delhi are scheduled on weekdays and weekends. Also students can opt for customized schedule according to the requirements.
- Our team of trainers are industry-experts possessing more than a decade experience in training.
- Mentors coaching Staad Pro Summer Industrial training in Delhi not only help students in accomplishing live projects, but also provide session on interview preparation along with placement assistance.
- Ultra-modern I.T laboratory equipped with latest infrastructure.
- Our lab is open 365 days in a year. Students, according to their convenience can utilize the lab for completing projects and practice the technical assignments.
- Our training classrooms are equipped with modern I.T infrastructure such as projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi, and digital pads.
- We facilitate our students with glass-door study room and discussion zone area (meeting room) to enhance their learning and exploring abilities.
- Along with technical training and course, we organize no cost sessions on personality development spoken English, group discussion, mock interview and presentation skills to develop high level of confidence in students.
- We also organize no cost personality development and presentation seminars.
- Our course material includes books, and soft copies of tutorials in the form of PDFs, sample papers, technical and HR interview questions, and projects available on our website.
- Students enrolled to Staad Pro Summer Industrial training in Delhi can also avail hostel facility at Rs.4,500/- a month.
- We facilitate students with no cost study material, soft copies of PDFs, video training, sample questions for respective certification, and interview questions along with lab guides made available on our website for quick access.
- Our certificates are globally recognized provided after completion of course.
- We facilitate students with Extra Time Slots (E.T.S) for doing unlimited practical at no cost.
- According to the requirements, students can retake the class at no cost.
- Our instructors pay one-to-one attention.
- To enhance knowledge of the students, the complex technical concepts are imparted through easy coaching.
- We accept master and visa cards (Debit & Credit), also payment mode cash, cheque, and Net Banking available.
APTRON Delhi Trainer's Profile for Staad Pro Summer Industrial Training in Delhi
APTRON's Delhi Staad Pro Summer Industrial Trainers are:
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing best Staad Pro Summer Industrial training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards by our recognized IT partners and organizations.
- Our trainers are MNC working professionals employed in HCL Technologies, Birla-soft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies, and so on.
- Our trainers are certified professionals possessing 7+ years of experience in the industry.
- Our trainers have regular coordination with MNCs HR team on daily basis.
Placement Assistance after Staad Pro Summer Industrial Training in Delhi
Along with Staad Pro Summer Industrial training in Delhi, we provide placement assistance to the students.
- APTRON Delhi with successful 96% placement rate has a dedicated HR wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements.
- APTRON Delhi assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs.
- APTRON Delhi, apart from course training, also facilitate students with sessions provided on personality development, spoken English, group discussion, mock interview, and presentation skills to develop a high level of confidence for facing tricky and challenging interviews competently.
- APTRON Delhi provide an in-depth training to the students, which assist them to secure placement in top IT firms such as HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture, and many more effortlessly.