- Industrial Training
- Project Based 6 Months Industrial Training in Android
Best Project Based 6 Months Industrial Training in Android & Android Industrial Training Institute in Delhi
out of 5
based on 23
APTRON Delhi provides real-time and placement focused project based 6 months Android Industrial training in delhi. Our six months Android certification course includes basic to advanced level and our 6 months industrial training course Android in Delhi is designed to get the placement in good MNC companies in Delhi as quickly as once you complete the Android training course. Our Android trainers are Android certification certified experts and experienced working professionals with hands on real time multiple Android projects knowledge.We have designed Android course content and syllabus based training on students requirement to achieve everyone's career goal. In our Android training program, you will learn Components of a Android, Android real time project and Android certification placement training.
Scope of Growth for Android Application Developer.
One gets a big career boost by undergoing Android Application Development Training.
How is this you will ask? How can one grow after completing 6 months android application development training course in Delhi? What position can one get in the company after completing this 6 months android industrial training course By APTRON ? What is an average salary one can draw? Where do I see myself 5 years from now in this domain? Below you will find answers to all your daunting questions.
The Android OS is one of the most popular and widely used operating systems available on the smartphones today. As per a recent study conducted by Google a total of 550,000 Android devices are activated each day world wide. India and China comprise of a huge share of this increasing demand for Android smartphones. Naturally, seeing the above numbers one can anticipate the demand for Android Application Developers world wide.Mobility is a demanding technology and every big company is looking to cash in on this demand. Thus, they are launching various applications for these handheld devices. For this every company is in need of mobile systems architect, these are individuals who understand the technologies well and can suggest the necessary approach to get the required solutions. A career as a mobile system architect can be pursued after completion of the android application development training from APTRON Delhi(aptrondelhi.in), Delhi.
Freshers can expect salaries in the range of 2,00,000 to 6,00,000 based on their working knowledge and projects which form a part of the curriculum in this course lasting a total of 64 hours.
So, for those who are planning to make their career in this uncharted arena, getting enrolled in the best android training institute will serve the purpose and help them gather the requisite skills. APTRON Pvt. Ltd. (aptrondelhi.in) make this happen for their students and prepare them for challenging career as a successful Android Application Developer.
APTRON's Project-based 6 Months Industrial Training in Android Covers the Following Modules
Industrial Training in Android is a modular 6 months course, regularized over 5 days a week, 2 hrs a day, and exclusively includes practical sessions. The course curriculum of Industrial Training in Android comprises:
Module 01: Introduction to Android
- Brief history of Android
- What is Android?
- Why is Android important?
- Software architecture of Android
- Advantages of Android
Module 02: Installation and Configuration of Android
- Details about the software requirement
- Download and installation process of eclipse
- Download and installation process of JDK
- Installation of ADT plugin for eclipse
- Download and installation process of Android SDK
- Configuration of ADT plug-in for eclipse
- How to select Android version?
- Step to create new project?
- Running your application
- Creation of new AVD
Module 03: Getting Started
- How to select Android version?
- Step to create new project
- Running Your Application
- Creation of New AVD
- Creating run configuration
- Creating your first Android activity
- List of basic sample programs
Module 04: Introductions to Application Components Activities
- Broadcast receivers
- Content providers
- Activating and shutting down components
- Brief idea about manifest file
- Brief idea about activities and Task
Module 05: Android Component Life Cycle
- Activity Life Cycle with sample program
- Service Life Cycle with sample program
Module 06: Android Layouts
- What are views, Layouts and there classification?
- How Android Draws views and Layout?
- Table Layout ln detail with Example
- Tab Layout ln detail with Example
- Frame Layout ln detail with Example
- Absolute Layout ln detail with Example
- Linear Layout in detail with Example
Module 07: Android Views
- Styles and Themes
- What are Fragments?
- Introduction to Menus
- Introduction to Drawers
- Handling User Interaction Events
- Creating Dialogs
- Intents, Broadcast Receivers, Adapters and Internet
- Data Storage
- Working with SQL Lite
- Working in Background
- Using the Camera, Taking Pictures and the Media API
- Maps, GEO coding and Location Based Services
- About ADB (Android Debug Bridge)
- Data Security and Permission
- Drawing 2D and 3D Graphics
- Using Bluetooth and Managing and Monitoring Wi-Fi
- Introduction SMS and MMS
- P2P Communication
- Content Providers
- Android Telephony
- Sensor Device
- Further Advanced Topics
- Web Services with Architecture
- Google Cloud Messaging
- Introduction to NDK
- Introduction to Gaming
6 Months Based Projects List in Android Technologies
- Drivers Connectivity
- Drivers Connectivity
- Media Playear
- Bord CastSMS
- Location Finder GPS
- Wall Changer
- Call Blocker
- Call Log
- Payment MVC
- Mr Bhukku (Snake Game)
- Remote Controlled Robot Using Android Application
- Smart Travel Guide Application for Android Mobile
- Android Phone Based Home Surveillance System
- Automatic Number Plate Recognition on Android Platform
- Bus Notification System Based on Android Technology
- Real Time Multiple Cross Platform Communication through Bluetooth
- Design of Chatting Application Based on Android Bluetooth
- Machine Learning Approach to Android Malware Detection
- Android-based Mobile Framework for Navigating Ultrasound and Vision Guided Autonomous Robot
APTRON Project Based 6 Months Trainig Course duration for Android Technologies in Delhi
- Fast Track Training Program (6+ hours daily)
- Regular Classes (Morning, Day time & Evening)
- Weekend Training Classes (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
Android 6 Months Industrial Training in Other Branches
APTRON 6 Months based Android Training in Delhi