- All Courses
- Best CATIA Training in Delhi
Best CATIA Training in Delhi & Best CATIA Training Institute in Delhi
out of 5
based on 9759
Join Best CATIA Training in Delhi, CATIA Course in Delhi, CATIA Institute in Delhi
APTRON Delhi offers an inclusive CATIA training in delhi. The extensive practical training provided by CATIA training institute in delhi equips live projects and simulations. Such detailed CATIA course has helped our students secure job in various MNCs. The trainers at APTRON Delhi are subject specialist corporate professionals providing in-depth study in CATIA course in delhi. Participants completing the CATIA certification have plethora of job opportunities in the industry.
Further, we have kept the CATIA course in delhi duration flexible. From online classroom to fast-track & one-to-one classroom CATIA training is provided during weekdays and weekends to the attendees. Our modern lab is equipped with latest technologies helping students avail a successful CATIA training and certification from the institute.
APTRON Delhi, recognized among the top ten CATIA training institute in delhi, has training module for beginners, intermediates, and experts. Whether you are a college student, I.T professional or a project manager; the best CATIA training institute in delhi offers best training environment, veteran CATIA trainers, and flexible training schedules for entire modules. Also, the best training institute for CATIA training in delhi asks for a value to money fee from the students. The pocket-friendly CATIA course fee structure can be afford by students coming from all walks of life.
After CATIA course in delhi, learning the interview skills indeed becomes mandatory. Along with CATIA classes in delhi, we have sessions for personality development, spoken English, and presentation. At our CATIA training centre in delhi, Placement team schedules recruitment drives where the technology-driven branded companies hand-pick our students. CATIA training in delhi with placement assistance is the key feature which rated us 'star five' in the reviews by our aspirants. Reviews and honest feedback is mentioned on our official website. APTRON Delhi is one of the best CATIA training centres in delhi delivering out-of-box thinking professionals to the industry.
APTRON Delhi has a modern lab equipped with latest devices that facilitate participants in having a thorough hands-on experience through live projects. Such training in delhi boost the confidence level in participants to face the real-time challenges successfully in a job.
The CATIA syllabus includes for CATIA course module on real time projects along with placement assistance. CATIA topics covered are
Introduction to CATIA V5R21, Drawing Sketches in the Sketcher Workbench-I, Other Sketching Tools in the Sketcher Workbench, Creating Dress-Up and Hole Features, Editing Features, Modifying Grid Settings, Creating Base Features By Revolving Sketches, Assigning a Material to the Model
& Many more. Check the duration, course content and syllabus given below.
CATIA Course Fee and Duration
||45 - 60 Days
||2 hours a day
||3 hours a day
||6+ hours a day
Course Content and Syllabus for CATIA Training in Delhi
CATIA Course Contents
- Introduction to CATIA V5R21
- CATIA V5 Workbenches
- System Requirements
- Getting Started with CATIA V5R21
- Important Terms and Definitions
- Understanding the Functions of Mouse Buttons
- Hot Keys
- Color Scheme
Drawing Sketches in the Sketcher Workbench-I
- The Sketcher Workbench
- Starting a New File
- Invoking the Sketcher Workbench
- Invoking the Sketcher Workbench Using the Sketch Tool
- Invoking the Sketcher Workbench Using the Positioned Sketch Tool
- Setting the Sketcher Workbench
- Modifying Units
- Modifying Grid Settings
- Understanding Sketcher Terms
- Specification Tree
- Snap to Point
- Construction/Standard Element
- Select Toolbar
- Inferencing Lines
- Drawing Sketches Using Sketcher Tools
- Drawing Display Tools
Drawing Sketches in the Sketcher Workbench-II
- Other Sketching Tools in the Sketcher Workbench
- Editing and Modifying Sketches
- Constraining Sketches and Creating Base Features
- Constraining Sketches
- Concept of Constrained Sketches
- Applying Geometrical Constraints
- Analyzing and Deleting Over-Defined Constraints
- Exiting the Sketcher Workbench
- Creating Base Features by Extrusion
- Creating Base Features By Revolving Sketches
- Dynamically Rotating the View of the Model
- Modifying the View Orientation
- Display Modes of the Model
- Creating Sections Dynamically
- Assigning a Material to the Model
Reference Elements and Sketch-Based Features
- Importance of Sketching Planes
- Reference Elements
- Other Sketch-Based Features
Creating Dress-Up and Hole Features
- Editing Features of a Model
- Measuring Elements
Transformation Features and Advanced Modeling Tools-I
- Transformation Features
- Working With Additional Bodies
- Adding Stiffeners to a Model
- Generating Solid Combine
Advanced Modeling Tools-II
Editing and Modifying Surfaces
- Surface Operations
- Solidifying Surface Models
- Assembly Modeling
- Creating Bottom-up Assemblies
- Creating Top-down Assemblies
- Editing Assemblies
Working with the Drafting Workbench-I
- The Drafting Workbench
- Type of Views
- Generating Drawing Views
- Generating the Exploded View
- Working with Interactive Drafting in CATIA V5
- Editing and Modifying Drawing Views
- Modifying the Hatch Pattern of Section Views
Working with the Drafting Workbench-II
- Inserting Sheets in the Current File
- Inserting the Frame and the Title Block
- Adding Annotations to the Drawing Views
- Editing Annotations
- Generating the Bill of Material (BOM)
- Generating Balloons
Working with Sheet Metal Components
- The Sheet metal Component
- Setting Sheet Metal Parameters
- Introduction to Sheet Metal Walls
- Creating Extrusions
- Creating Swept Walls
- Creating a Bend
- Bend From Flat
- Folding and Unfolding Sheet Metal Parts
- Creating Flat Patterns of Sheet Metal Components
- Viewing a Sheet Metal Component in Multiple Windows
- Using Views Management
Top 20 Reasons to Choose APTRON for CATIA Training in Delhi
- Our CATIA training in Delhi is developed in compliance to current IT industry.
- We provide the best CATIA training in Delhi covering entire course modules during the CATIA classes. Also, students avail CATIA course in Delhi with placement assistance.
- CATIA training in Delhi are scheduled on weekdays and weekends. Also students can opt for customized schedule according to the requirements.
- Our team of trainers are industry-experts possessing more than a decade experience in training.
- Mentors coaching CATIA training in Delhi not only help students in accomplishing live projects, but also provide session on interview preparation along with placement assistance.
- Ultra-modern I.T laboratory equipped with latest infrastructure.
- Our lab is open 365 days in a year. Students, according to their convenience can utilize the lab for completing projects and practice the technical assignments.
- Our training classrooms are equipped with modern I.T infrastructure such as projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi, and digital pads.
- We facilitate our students with glass-door study room and discussion zone area (meeting room) to enhance their learning and exploring abilities.
- Along with technical training and course, we organize no cost sessions on personality development spoken English, group discussion, mock interview and presentation skills to develop high level of confidence in students.
- We also organize no cost personality development and presentation seminars.
- Our course material includes books, and soft copies of tutorials in the form of PDFs, sample papers, technical and HR interview questions, and projects available on our website.
- Students enrolled to CATIA training in Delhi can also avail hostel facility at Rs.4,500/- a month.
- We facilitate students with no cost study material, soft copies of PDFs, video training, sample questions for respective certification, and interview questions along with lab guides made available on our website for quick access.
- Our certificates are globally recognized provided after completion of course.
- We facilitate students with Extra Time Slots (E.T.S) for doing unlimited practical at no cost.
- According to the requirements, students can retake the class at no cost.
- Our instructors pay one-to-one attention.
- To enhance knowledge of the students, the complex technical concepts are imparted through easy coaching.
- We accept master and visa cards (Debit & Credit), also payment mode cash, cheque, and Net Banking available.
APTRON Delhi Trainer's Profile for CATIA Training in Delhi
APTRON's Delhi CATIA Trainers are:
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing best CATIA training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards by our recognized IT partners and organizations.
- Our trainers are MNC working professionals employed in HCL Technologies, Birla-soft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies, and so on.
- Our trainers are certified professionals possessing 7+ years of experience in the industry.
- Our trainers have regular coordination with MNCs HR team on daily basis.
Placement Assistance after CATIA Training in Delhi
Along with CATIA training in Delhi, we provide placement assistance to the students.
- APTRON Delhi with successful 96% placement rate has a dedicated HR wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements.
- APTRON Delhi assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs.
- APTRON Delhi, apart from course training, also facilitate students with sessions provided on personality development, spoken English, group discussion, mock interview, and presentation skills to develop a high level of confidence for facing tricky and challenging interviews competently.
- APTRON Delhi provide an in-depth training to the students, which assist them to secure placement in top IT firms such as HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture, and many more effortlessly.