- Industrial Training
- Industrial Training in IoT (Internet of Things)
Best IoT (Internet of Things) Industrial Training with Live Projects in Delhi & Best IoT (Internet of Things) Industrial Training in Delhi
out of 5
based on 423
APTRON Delhi provides IoT (Internet of Things) 6 Months 6 Weeks Industrial Training with live Project in Delhi for Mtech, Btech CSE, MCA, BCA. Our trainers’ enthusiastic approach and industry compliance designed module assist students in
completing the project in less time and with confidence. Our trainers are subject
specialist who acquired knowledge and experience after spending 15+ years in the
industry. They have more than a decade experience in taking IoT (Internet of Things) industrial training
classes for engineering students. At IoT (Internet of Things) industrial training institute in delhi, we charge a moderate course fee and provide placement solution after successful completion of IoT (Internet of Things) industrial training courses & classes in delhi.
Entire topics are covered through practical session. Our trainers provide self-designed modules that assist students in brushing up the know-how skills. Such training also makes the students ready to resolve real-industry issues while on job. We also develop realistic situation using simulators where students need to make decision on their own. This enhances the knowledge and confidence level in students enrolled to IoT (Internet of Things) industrial training.
Reasons to start IoT (Internet of Things) industrial training at APTRON Delhi:
- IT lab equipped with all devices and instruments.
- Lab remains open on all business days and weekends.
- Using simulators to develop realistic situation to enhance decision making
skills in real-industry situation.
- Subject specialist as trainers having 15+ years experience as industry-
professionals and 9+ years as trainers.
- Moderate IoT (Internet of Things) industrial training course fee structure to support all
- To raise the confidence level in the participants, industrial training institute in delhi, APTRON offers classes on personality development, spoken English, and presentation as well.
IoT (Internet of Things) Course Fee and Duration
||45 - 60 Days
||2 hours a day
||3 hours a day
||6+ hours a day
APTRON's Project based 6 Months Industrial Training in IoT (Internet of Things) Covers the Following Modules
Industrial Training in IoT (Internet of Things) is a modular 6 months course, regularized over 5 days a week, 2 hrs a day, and exclusively includes practical sessions. The course curriculum of Industrial Training in Embedded System comprises:
Business Overview of Why IoT is so important
- Case Studies from Nest, CISCO and top industries
- IoT adaptation rate in North American & and how they are aligning their future business model and operation around IoT
- Broad Scale Application Area
- Smart house and smart city
- Industrial Internet
- Smart Cars
- Home healthcare
- Business Rule generation for IoT
- 3 layered architecture of Big Data –Physical (Sensors), Communication and Data Intelligence
Introduction of IoT: All about Sensors
- Basic function and architecture of a sensor –Sensor body, sensor mechanism, sensor calibration, sensor maintenance, cost and pricing structure, legacy and modern sensor network- All basics about the sensors
- Development of sensor electronics- IoT vs legacy and open source vs traditional PCB design style
- Development of Sensor communication protocols –history to modern days. Legacy protocols like Modbus, relay, HART to modern day Zigbee, Zwave, X10,Bluetooth, ANT etc..
- Business driver for sensor deployment- FDA/EPA regulation, Fraud/tempering detection, supervision, Quality control and process management
- Different Kind of Calibration Techniques-manual, automation, infield, primary and secondary calibration –their implication in IoT
- Powering options for sensors-Battery, solar, Witricity. Mobile and PoE
Introduction to Sensor Network and Wireless protocol
- What is a sensor network? What is Ad-hoc network ?
- Wireless vs. Wireline network
- WiFi- 802.11 families: N to S- application of each standards and common vendors.
- Zigbee and Zwave-advantage of low power mesh networking. Long distance Zigbee. Introduction to different Zigbee chips:
- Bluetooth/BLE: Low power vs high power, speed of detection, class ofBLE. Introduction of Bluetooth vendors & their review :
- Creating network with Wireless protocols such as Piconet by BLE
- Protocol stacks and packet structure for BLE and Zigbee
- Other long distance RF communication link
- LOS vs NLOS links
- Sensor network packet architecture
- Capacity and throughput calculation
- Application issues in wireless protocols- power consumption, reliability, PER, QoS, LOS
Review of Electronics Platform, production and cost projection
- PCB vs FPGA vs ASIC design-how to take decision
- Prototyping electronics vs Production electronics
- QA certificate for IoT- CE/CSA/UL/IEC/RoHS/IP65: What are those and
- Basic introduction of multi-layer PCB design and its workflow when needed?
- Electronics reliability-basic concept of FIT and early mortality rate
- Environmental and reliability testing-basic concepts
- Basic Open source platforms: Adruino, Rasberry Pi, Beaglebone, RedBack, Diamond Back
Conceiving a new IoT product- Product requirement document for IoT
- State of the present art and review of existing technology in the marketplace
- Suggestion for new features and technologies based on market analysis and patent issues
- Detailed technical specs for new products- System, software, hardware, mechanical, installation etc.
- Packaging and documentation requirements
- Servicing and customer support requirements
- High level design (HLD) for understanding of product concept
- Release plan for phase wise introduction of the new features
- Skill set for the development team and proposed project plan -cost & duration
- Target manufacturing price
Introduction to Mobile app platform & Middleware for IoT
- Protocol stack of Mobile app for IoT
- Fundamentals of WAP ( Wireless application protocols)
- Mobile to server integration –what are the factors to look out
- What are the intelligent layer that can be introduced at Mobile app level ?
- iBeacon in IoS
- Global vs Local ID-GUID concept for secured IoT network
- IoT-Middleware case study-1 Axeda
- IoT Middleware case study-2 Xively
Machine learning for intelligent IoT
- Introduction to Machine learning
- Learning classification techniques
- Bayesian Prediction-preparing training file
- Support Vector Machine
- Image and video analytic for IoT
- Fraud and alert analytic through IoT
- Bio –metric ID integration with IoT
- Real Time Analytic/Stream Analytic
- Scalability issues of IoT and machine learning
- What are the architectural implementation of Machine learning for IoT
Analytic Engine for IoT
- Insight analytic
- Visualization analytic
- Structured predictive analytic
- Unstructured predictive analytic
- Recommendation Engine
- Pattern detection
- Rule/Scenario discovery –failure, fraud, optimization
- Root cause discovery
Iaas/Paas/Saas-IoT data, platform and software as a service revenue model
- Iaas : Information as a service-evolving models
- Mechanism of security breach in IOT layer for Iaas
- Middleware for Iaas business implementation in healthcare, homeautomation and farming
- Iaas case study for vehicular information for Auto-insurance and Agriculture
- Paas: Platform as a service in IoT. Case studies of some of the IoT middleware
- Saas : Software/System as service for IoT business models
- European legislation for security in IoT platform
- Firewalling and IPS
- Updates and patches
Database & Platform implementation for IoT : Cloud based IoT platforms
- SQL vs NoSQL-Which one is good for your IoT application
- Open sourced vs. Licensed Database
- Available M2M cloud platform
- Basic functionality of IoT cloud platform
- Real Time Analytic
- Batch Analytic
- Data storage
- Data filtering
- Rule engine
- Process mapping
- Caching of Data for IoT rule implementation
- Lossless data compression /Data encoding : Huffman and Progressive filtering
- Xively/ Omeg/Ayla/Libellium/CISCO M2M platform /AT &T M2M platform/ Google M2M platform
A few common IoT systems
- Home automation
- Energy optimization in Home
- Automotive-OBD /Iaas/Paas for Insurance and Car parking
- Smart Smoke alarm
- BAC ( Blood alcohol monitoring ) for drug abusers under probation
- Pet cam for Pet lovers
- Wearable IOT
- Mobile parking ticketing system
- Indoor location tracking in Retail store
- Home health care
- Smart Sports Watch
Big Data for IoT
- 4V- Volume, velocity, variety and veracity of Big Data
- Why Big Data is important in IoT
- Big Data vs legacy data in IoT
- Fundamental of Map reduced system (MR)
- Hadoop and HDFS
- Kafka for data messaging and brokerage
- Storm/Bolt/Spout-fundamentals of real time analytic system
- Storage technique for image, Geospatial and video data
- Distributed database like Cassandra and HDFS
- Parallel computing basics for IoT
6 Months Based Projects List in IoT (Internet of Things) Technologies
- Internet of Things with Android and Arduino
- Automatic Street Lighting system using IoT
- Smart Building Project using PIR
- Smart Water Monitoring System using IoT
- Cloud-ready temperature sensor with the Arduino Uno
- An IoT Temperature Monitor for Balcony Garden
- Smart Irrigation System using IoT
- IoT Application Using Raspberry Pi
- Temperature & Humidity Sensing using IoT
- IoT Remote Soil Moisture Monitor
- Intelligent Traffic Information System Based on Internet of Things
- Wireless Sensor System using IoT -Internet of Things
- IoT Based Biometrics Implementation on Raspberry Pi
- Raspberry pi Based Smart Supervisor using Internet of Things (IoT)
- Motion Controlled Servos using IoT
- Multi Room Music Player using IoT
- Automatic Smart Parking System using Internet of Things (IOT)
- IoT Based Raspberry Pi Home Automation
- IoT Home Security Model
- IoT Vehicle Simulation System
- Automatic Smart Parking System using IoT
- Smart e-Health Gateway
- IoT based Biometrics
- Internet of Things Based Architecture of Web and Smart Home Interface
- Smart Security Solutions based on Internet of Things (IoT)
- IoT Smart Bulb
- Internet of Things Enabled Wireless Sensor Network
- Internet of Things based Controlling of Appliances using GSM/GPRS
- Secured Smart Healthcare Monitoring System Based on IOT
Top 20 Reasons to Choose APTRON for 6 Months Industrial Training in IoT (Internet of Things) Training in Delhi
- Our 6 Months Industrial Training in IoT (Internet of Things) training in Delhi is developed in compliance to current IT industry.
- We provide the best 6 Months Industrial Training in IoT (Internet of Things) training in Delhi covering entire course modules during the 6 Months Industrial Training in IoT (Internet of Things) classes. Also, students avail 6 Months Industrial Training in IoT (Internet of Things) course in Delhi with placement assistance.
- 6 Months Industrial Training in IoT (Internet of Things) training in Delhi are scheduled on weekdays and weekends. Also students can opt for customized schedule according to the requirements.
- Our team of trainers are industry-experts possessing more than a decade experience in training.
- Mentors coaching 6 Months Industrial Training in IoT (Internet of Things) training in Delhi not only help students in accomplishing live projects, but also provide session on interview preparation along with placement assistance.
- Ultra-modern I.T laboratory equipped with latest infrastructure.
- Our lab is open 365 days in a year. Students, according to their convenience can utilize the lab for completing projects and practice the technical assignments.
- Our training classrooms are equipped with modern I.T infrastructure such as projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi, and digital pads.
- We facilitate our students with glass-door study room and discussion zone area (meeting room) to enhance their learning and exploring abilities.
- Along with technical training and course, we organize no cost sessions on personality development spoken English, group discussion, mock interview and presentation skills to develop high level of confidence in students.
- We also organize no cost personality development and presentation seminars.
- Our course material includes books, and soft copies of tutorials in the form of PDFs, sample papers, technical and HR interview questions, and projects available on our website.
- Students enrolled to 6 Months Industrial Training in IoT (Internet of Things) training in Delhi can also avail hostel facility at Rs.4,500/- a month.
- We facilitate students with no cost study material, soft copies of PDFs, video training, sample questions for respective certification, and interview questions along with lab guides made available on our website for quick access.
- Our certificates are globally recognized provided after completion of course.
- We facilitate students with Extra Time Slots (E.T.S) for doing unlimited practical at no cost.
- According to the requirements, students can retake the class at no cost.
- Our instructors pay one-to-one attention.
- To enhance knowledge of the students, the complex technical concepts are imparted through easy coaching.
- We accept master and visa cards (Debit & Credit), also payment mode cash, cheque, and Net Banking available.
APTRON Delhi Trainer's Profile for 6 Months Industrial Training in IoT (Internet of Things) Training in Delhi
APTRON's Delhi 6 Months Industrial Training in IoT (Internet of Things) Trainers are:
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing best 6 Months Industrial Training in IoT (Internet of Things) training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards by our recognized IT partners and organizations.
- Our trainers are MNC working professionals employed in HCL Technologies, Birla-soft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies, and so on.
- Our trainers are certified professionals possessing 7+ years of experience in the industry.
- Our trainers have regular coordination with MNCs HR team on daily basis.
Placement Assistance after 6 Months Industrial Training in IoT (Internet of Things) Training in Delhi
Along with 6 Months Industrial Training in IoT (Internet of Things) training in Delhi, we provide placement assistance to the students.
- APTRON Delhi with successful 96% placement rate has a dedicated HR wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements.
- APTRON Delhi assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs.
- APTRON Delhi, apart from course training, also facilitate students with sessions provided on personality development, spoken English, group discussion, mock interview, and presentation skills to develop a high level of confidence for facing tricky and challenging interviews competently.
- APTRON Delhi provide an in-depth training to the students, which assist them to secure placement in top IT firms such as HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture, and many more effortlessly.