- Industrial Training
- Industrial Training in SCADA
Best SCADA Industrial Training with Live Projects in Delhi & Best SCADA Industrial Training in Delhi
out of 5
based on 423
APTRON Delhi provides SCADA 6 Months 6 Weeks Industrial Training with live Project in Delhi for Mtech, Btech CSE, MCA, BCA. Our trainersâ€™ enthusiastic approach and industry compliance designed module assist students in
completing the project in less time and with confidence. Our trainers are subject
specialist who acquired knowledge and experience after spending 15+ years in the
industry. They have more than a decade experience in taking SCADA industrial training
classes for engineering students. At SCADA industrial training institute in delhi, we charge a moderate course fee and provide placement solution after successful completion of SCADA industrial training courses & classes in delhi.
Entire topics are covered through practical session. Our trainers provide self-designed modules that assist students in brushing up the know-how skills. Such training also makes the students ready to resolve real-industry issues while on job. We also develop realistic situation using simulators where students need to make decision on their own. This enhances the knowledge and confidence level in students enrolled to SCADA industrial training.
Reasons to start SCADA industrial training at APTRON Delhi:
- IT lab equipped with all devices and instruments.
- Lab remains open on all business days and weekends.
- Using simulators to develop realistic situation to enhance decision making
skills in real-industry situation.
- Subject specialist as trainers having 15+ years experience as industry-
professionals and 9+ years as trainers.
- Moderate SCADA industrial training course fee structure to support all
- To raise the confidence level in the participants, industrial training institute in delhi, APTRON offers classes on personality development, spoken English, and presentation as well.
SCADA Course Fee and Duration
||45 - 60 Days
||2 hours a day
||3 hours a day
||6+ hours a day
APTRON's Project-based 6 Months Industrial Training in SCADA Covers the Following Modules
Industrial Training in SCADA is a modular 6 months course, regularized over 5 days a week, 2 hrs a day, and exclusively includes practical sessions. The course curriculum of Industrial Training in SCADA comprises:
- Module 01: Applications of SCADA software
- Module 02: Different packages available with I/O structure
- Module 03: Features of SCADA software
Module 04: Application development in Cimplicity, Wonderware InTouch
- Creating a new SCADA application
- Creating Database of Tags
- Creating & Editing graphic display with animation
- Data Entry / Start Stop command
- Analog entry
Module 05: Trending
- Creating & Accessing Real-time Trends
- Creating & Accessing Historical Trends
- Creating Alarms & Events
- Writing logic through script
- Application script
- Data Change
- Window script
- Special functions
Module 06: Connectivity with the different hardware
- Communication protocols
- Communication with PLC
- Communication with Data Acquisition System
Module 05:Connectivity between software
- Communication with Visual Basic
- Troubleshooting the application
6 Month Based Projects List in SCADA Technologies
- SCADA system for substation automation
- PLC based Automatic Industrial DrainageTimer
- PLC based Elevator Controller
- PLC based Pick and Place crane
- PLC based water level Indicator andControlling system
- PLC based irrigation controller for garden
- PLC based Temperature Controller
- PLC based automatic industrial or school orcollege time management System.
- PLC based double axis crane
- PLC based Automatic Traffic and StreetLight Controlling System
- PLC based Railway track crack DetectingVehicle.
- PLC based automatic dam shutteropen/close system
- PLC based Automatic Bottle Filling System
- PLC based Automatic Car Washing System
APTRON Project Based 6 Months Trainig Course duration for SCADA Technologies in Delhi
- Fast Track Training Program (6+ hours daily)
- Regular Classes (Morning, Day time & Evening)
- Weekend Training Classes (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)