- All Courses
- Best Appium Training in Delhi
Best Appium Training in Delhi & Best Appium Training Institute in Delhi
out of 5
based on 9759
Join Best Appium Training in Delhi, Appium Course in Delhi, Appium Institute in Delhi
APTRON Delhi offers an inclusive Appium training in delhi. The extensive practical training provided by Appium training institute in delhi equips live projects and simulations. Such detailed Appium course has helped our students secure job in various MNCs. The trainers at APTRON Delhi are subject specialist corporate professionals providing in-depth study in Appium course in delhi. Participants completing the Appium certification have plethora of job opportunities in the industry.
Further, we have kept the Appium course in delhi duration flexible. From online classroom to fast-track & one-to-one classroom Appium training is provided during weekdays and weekends to the attendees. Our modern lab is equipped with latest technologies helping students avail a successful Appium training and certification from the institute.
APTRON Delhi, recognized among the top ten Appium training institute in delhi, has training module for beginners, intermediates, and experts. Whether you are a college student, I.T professional or a project manager; the best Appium training institute in delhi offers best training environment, veteran Appium trainers, and flexible training schedules for entire modules. Also, the best training institute for Appium training in delhi asks for a value to money fee from the students. The pocket-friendly Appium course fee structure can be afford by students coming from all walks of life.
After Appium course in delhi, learning the interview skills indeed becomes mandatory. Along with Appium classes in delhi, we have sessions for personality development, spoken English, and presentation. At our Appium training centre in delhi, Placement team schedules recruitment drives where the technology-driven branded companies hand-pick our students. Appium training in delhi with placement assistance is the key feature which rated us 'star five' in the reviews by our aspirants. Reviews and honest feedback is mentioned on our official website. APTRON Delhi is one of the best Appium training centres in delhi delivering out-of-box thinking professionals to the industry.
APTRON Delhi has a modern lab equipped with latest devices that facilitate participants in having a thorough hands-on experience through live projects. Such training in delhi boost the confidence level in participants to face the real-time challenges successfully in a job.
The Appium syllabus includes for Appium course module on real time projects along with placement assistance. Appium topics covered are
Introduction to Appium, Introduction to Mobile Automation, What is Appium?, Hybrid Apps, Native Apps and WebApps, Difference between Appium and Selendroid, Download and Configure Appium/Maven Dependency, aunching Hybrid/Native Apps with Appium
& Many more. Check the duration, course content and syllabus given below.
Appium Course Fee and Duration
|45 - 60 Days
|2 hours a day
|3 hours a day
|6+ hours a day
Course Content and Syllabus for Appium Training in Delhi
Appium Course Contents
- Introduction to Mobile Automation
- Various tools for mobile application?
- What is Appium?
- What all can be tested with Appium?
- WebDriver Wire protocol
- Hybrid Apps, Native Apps and WebApps
- Concept of UIAutomator
- When to use Selendroid and when to use Appium
- Drawbacks and Limitatiions
- What is seledroid
- Difference between Appium and Selendroid
- How things came into being
- What should I learn?
Download and Configure Appium/Maven Dependency
- Configuring Appium on real device
- Why work on real device?
- Download and Configure Android on local machine
- Understanding difference between Api level and Android version
- API levels and Android versions supported by Appium supported by android
- Getting correct API level for Android
- Getting correct Android version in Phone – Provider dependant
- Enabling developer mode
- Debug level settings in Phone
- Connecting phone and making sure its being detected in DDMS(Pdanet software)
- Install Node JS
- Install Microsoft Dot Net framework
- Download Appium
- Configuring Various versioning/API level requirements for Appium
- Starting Appium Server from Console
- Starting Appium Server from command prompt
- Various command line arguments for Appium
- Running your first Appium Program
- Configuring Appium on Simulator
- Installing Simulator
- Running first Script on Simulator
- Maven dependencies
- Various Maven/POM dependencies for Appium
- Downloading/Configuring Appium, Selenium from Maven/POM dependencies
Launching Hybrid/Native Apps with Appium
- Desired Capabilities for Appium and Android
- Concept of Apk file, AppActivityName and AppPackage
- How to get Apk file, AppActivityName and AppPackage for any application
- Is Apk file necessary to test App – Not in all cases
- Javadocs for Appium
- AppiumDriver and RemoteWebDriver classes
- Launching System Hybrid Apps
- Appium reinstalls App
- Preventing Appium from deleting and reinstalling App
- Launching other user installed Hybrid Apps
- Checking Whatsapp is installed on Phone
- Launching native Apps like calculator, Contacts, Settings
- Always quit Appium – Mandatory
- Concept of UI Automator
- Understanding Android Layouts
- Tagname not supported
- android.widgit.* – everything starts from here
- Find Element and FindElementByAndroidUIAutomator
- Using UISelector Class in UIAutomator API
- Finding by Classname
- Detecting presence of Elements
- Building Xpaths
- Challenges faced in finding Elements and Workarounds
- Using Android UI Automator’sUISelector() and its functions
- Hiding Keyboard
- Waiting – Implicit and explicit waits
- Using UI Automator in Compressed layout
- Finding multiple Elements
- Finding Elements inside Elements
- ComplexFind and MobileElement
- Finding Elements with Multiple criterias using ComplexFind
- Selector Key codes
- Finding elements by text using AndroidUIAutomator commands
- Using Assertions
- Handling Date Elements/Objects
- Selecting element in Spinner
- Finding selected Elements
- Getting Value from TextView
- Finding selected Elements
- Clear value of a TextView
- Getting and storing the Android App XML view
- When to use android xml view
- Launching XML View from WebDriver
- Finding Elements in XML view
- Finding Scroll List elements in XML View
- you can do anything with XML View
- Limitations of XML view
- Touch Actions
- Touch Events
- Android key events like home, backspace, delete etc
- Wait Actions
- Dragging and dropping elements
- Multitouch Actions
- Simulating multiple gestures
- Longpress and delete elements
- Handling Toggle buttons
- Pinching, tapping, holding
Exercises – 1
- Dial a number and make a call with script
- Find a contact and call contact
- Take pic from camera
- Handling Navigations drawer
- Managing date calendars
- Building a simple test and parameterizing.
- Running test with ant and maven to generate reports
- Customizing reports
- Uploading/downloading files
- Execute function in Appium
Exercises – 2
- Building test cases on Whatsapp
- Testing chat feature of Whatsapp
- Change Whatsapp profile pic
- Deleting chat on Whatsapp
- Find a friend on Whatsapp
- Testing in different layouts-Switching layouts between portrait and landscape
Web Application Testing
- Launching browser with Appium
- Making sure you have the correct desired capabilities
- When launch fails
- Firing various commands on browser
- Will UIAutomator work here?
- How do I identify objects in mobile browser?
- Will AppiumDriver commands work on browser?
- WFinding and setting user agent
Top 20 Reasons to Choose APTRON for Appium Training in Delhi
- Our Appium training in Delhi is developed in compliance to current IT industry.
- We provide the best Appium training in Delhi covering entire course modules during the Appium classes. Also, students avail Appium course in Delhi with placement assistance.
- Appium training in Delhi are scheduled on weekdays and weekends. Also students can opt for customized schedule according to the requirements.
- Our team of trainers are industry-experts possessing more than a decade experience in training.
- Mentors coaching Appium training in Delhi not only help students in accomplishing live projects, but also provide session on interview preparation along with placement assistance.
- Ultra-modern I.T laboratory equipped with latest infrastructure.
- Our lab is open 365 days in a year. Students, according to their convenience can utilize the lab for completing projects and practice the technical assignments.
- Our training classrooms are equipped with modern I.T infrastructure such as projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi, and digital pads.
- We facilitate our students with glass-door study room and discussion zone area (meeting room) to enhance their learning and exploring abilities.
- Along with technical training and course, we organize no cost sessions on personality development spoken English, group discussion, mock interview and presentation skills to develop high level of confidence in students.
- We also organize no cost personality development and presentation seminars.
- Our course material includes books, and soft copies of tutorials in the form of PDFs, sample papers, technical and HR interview questions, and projects available on our website.
- Students enrolled to Appium training in Delhi can also avail hostel facility at Rs.4,500/- a month.
- We facilitate students with no cost study material, soft copies of PDFs, video training, sample questions for respective certification, and interview questions along with lab guides made available on our website for quick access.
- Our certificates are globally recognized provided after completion of course.
- We facilitate students with Extra Time Slots (E.T.S) for doing unlimited practical at no cost.
- According to the requirements, students can retake the class at no cost.
- Our instructors pay one-to-one attention.
- To enhance knowledge of the students, the complex technical concepts are imparted through easy coaching.
- We accept master and visa cards (Debit & Credit), also payment mode cash, cheque, and Net Banking available.
APTRON Delhi Trainer's Profile for Appium Training in Delhi
APTRON's Delhi Appium Trainers are:
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing best Appium training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards by our recognized IT partners and organizations.
- Our trainers are MNC working professionals employed in HCL Technologies, Birla-soft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies, and so on.
- Our trainers are certified professionals possessing 7+ years of experience in the industry.
- Our trainers have regular coordination with MNCs HR team on daily basis.
Placement Assistance after Appium Training in Delhi
Along with Appium training in Delhi, we provide placement assistance to the students.
- APTRON Delhi with successful 96% placement rate has a dedicated HR wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements.
- APTRON Delhi assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs.
- APTRON Delhi, apart from course training, also facilitate students with sessions provided on personality development, spoken English, group discussion, mock interview, and presentation skills to develop a high level of confidence for facing tricky and challenging interviews competently.
- APTRON Delhi provide an in-depth training to the students, which assist them to secure placement in top IT firms such as HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture, and many more effortlessly.