- All Courses
- Best Linux Kernel and Device Driver Development Training in Delhi
Best Linux Kernel and Device Driver Development Training in Delhi & Best Linux Kernel and Device Driver Development Training Institute in Delhi
out of 5
based on 9759
Join Best Linux Kernel and Device Driver Development Training in Delhi, Linux Kernel and Device Driver Development Course in Delhi, Linux Kernel and Device Driver Development Institute in Delhi
APTRON Delhi offers an inclusive Linux Kernel and Device Driver Development training in delhi. The extensive practical training provided by Linux Kernel and Device Driver Development training institute in delhi equips live projects and simulations. Such detailed Linux Kernel and Device Driver Development course has helped our students secure job in various MNCs. The trainers at APTRON Delhi are subject specialist corporate professionals providing in-depth study in Linux Kernel and Device Driver Development course in delhi. Participants completing the Linux Kernel and Device Driver Development certification have plethora of job opportunities in the industry.
Further, we have kept the Linux Kernel and Device Driver Development course in delhi duration flexible. From online classroom to fast-track & one-to-one classroom Linux Kernel and Device Driver Development training is provided during weekdays and weekends to the attendees. Our modern lab is equipped with latest technologies helping students avail a successful Linux Kernel and Device Driver Development training and certification from the institute.
APTRON Delhi, recognized among the top ten Linux Kernel and Device Driver Development training institute in delhi, has training module for beginners, intermediates, and experts. Whether you are a college student, I.T professional or a project manager; the best Linux Kernel and Device Driver Development training institute in delhi offers best training environment, veteran Linux Kernel and Device Driver Development trainers, and flexible training schedules for entire modules. Also, the best training institute for Linux Kernel and Device Driver Development training in delhi asks for a value to money fee from the students. The pocket-friendly Linux Kernel and Device Driver Development course fee structure can be afford by students coming from all walks of life.
After Linux Kernel and Device Driver Development course in delhi, learning the interview skills indeed becomes mandatory. Along with Linux Kernel and Device Driver Development classes in delhi, we have sessions for personality development, spoken English, and presentation. At our Linux Kernel and Device Driver Development training centre in delhi, Placement team schedules recruitment drives where the technology-driven branded companies hand-pick our students. Linux Kernel and Device Driver Development training in delhi with placement assistance is the key feature which rated us 'star five' in the reviews by our aspirants. Reviews and honest feedback is mentioned on our official website. APTRON Delhi is one of the best Linux Kernel and Device Driver Development training centres in delhi delivering out-of-box thinking professionals to the industry.
APTRON Delhi has a modern lab equipped with latest devices that facilitate participants in having a thorough hands-on experience through live projects. Such training in delhi boost the confidence level in participants to face the real-time challenges successfully in a job.
The Linux Kernel and Device Driver Development syllabus includes for Linux Kernel and Device Driver Development course module on real time projects along with placement assistance. Linux Kernel and Device Driver Development topics covered are
Introduction to Linux Kernel and Device Driver Development, Linux Kernel and Device Driver Development Architecture, Process Descriptor and the Task Structure, Manipulating the Current Process State, Memory Management, The Virtual File system, Interrupts and Interrupt Handler
& Many more. Check the duration, course content and syllabus given below.
Linux Kernel and Device Driver Development Course Fee and Duration
||45 - 60 Days
||2 hours a day
||3 hours a day
||6+ hours a day
Course Content and Syllabus for Linux Kernel and Device Driver Development Training in Delhi
Linux Kernel and Device Driver Development Course Contents
- The Process
- Process Descriptor and the Task Structure
- Allocating the Process Descriptor
- Storing the Process Descriptor
- Process State
- Manipulating the Current Process State
- Process Context
- Kernel Threads
- Linux’s Process Scheduler Policy
- I/O-Bound Versus Processor-Bound Processes
- Process Priority
- Time slice
- The Scheduling Policy in Action
- The Linux Scheduling Algorithm Scheduler Classes
- Process Scheduling in Unix Systems
- Fair Scheduling
- The Scheduler Entry Point
- Wait Queues
- Waking Up
- Preemption and Context Switching
- System Calls
- Examples of system calls
- Examples of Standard APIs
- System call Implementation
- API-system Call-OS relationship
- Types of system calls
- Processor Affinity System Calls
- Yielding Processor Time
- Communicating with the Kernel
- APIs, POSIX, and the C Library
- Accessing the System Call from User-Space
- Getting Pages
- Getting Zeroed Pages
- Freeing Pages
- gfp_mask Flags
- Action Modifiers
- Zone Modifiers
- Type Flags
- Slab Layer
- Design of the Slab Layer
- Slab Allocator Interface
- Allocating from the Cache
- The Process Address Space
The Virtual File system
- Common File system Interface
- File system Abstraction Layer
- Unix File systems
- VFS Objects and Their Data Structures
- The Superblock Object
- Superblock Operations
- The Inode Object
- Inode Operations
- The Dentry Object
- The File Object
- File Operations
- Data Structures Associated with File systems
- Data Structures Associated with a Process
Interrupts and Interrupt Handlers
- Top Halves verses Bottom Halves
- Registering an interrupt handler
- Interrupt context
An Introduction to Kernel Synchronization
- Kernel Synchronization Methods
- Spin locks
- Reader-writer locks
Timers and Time Management
- Hardware clocks and timers
LINUX DEVICE DRIVER
- Role of Device Driver
- types of Device driver
- loadable modules and its benefits
- Functions used to load and unload modules
- Passing parameters to a loadable module
Writing a device Driver Program
- Important header files
- Writing a simple module
- Compiling and loading modules
- Device information in /proc
- Character driver
- character driver basics
- major and minor numbers
- creating device files with mknod
- registering a character device driver
- Hand- on Practice
- Character Device Driver writing
- Userspace interaction
- Proc/sys model
- LCD implementation
- Understanding the serial device driver
- Introduction to RTOS
- What is Real Time System?
- Requirements of Real time System
- Hard Real-time Systems and Soft Real-time Systems
- What is a task creation?
- Unitask approach Vs multitask approach
- Task states
- Multitasking Kernel
- Context switch
- Priority based scheduling
- Round Robin scheduling
- Task states
- Task hooks
- Task synchronization
Top 20 Reasons to Choose APTRON for Linux Kernel and Device Driver Development Training in Delhi
- Our Linux Kernel and Device Driver Development training in Delhi is developed in compliance to current IT industry.
- We provide the best Linux Kernel and Device Driver Development training in Delhi covering entire course modules during the Linux Kernel and Device Driver Development classes. Also, students avail Linux Kernel and Device Driver Development course in Delhi with placement assistance.
- Linux Kernel and Device Driver Development training in Delhi are scheduled on weekdays and weekends. Also students can opt for customized schedule according to the requirements.
- Our team of trainers are industry-experts possessing more than a decade experience in training.
- Mentors coaching Linux Kernel and Device Driver Development training in Delhi not only help students in accomplishing live projects, but also provide session on interview preparation along with placement assistance.
- Ultra-modern I.T laboratory equipped with latest infrastructure.
- Our lab is open 365 days in a year. Students, according to their convenience can utilize the lab for completing projects and practice the technical assignments.
- Our training classrooms are equipped with modern I.T infrastructure such as projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi, and digital pads.
- We facilitate our students with glass-door study room and discussion zone area (meeting room) to enhance their learning and exploring abilities.
- Along with technical training and course, we organize no cost sessions on personality development spoken English, group discussion, mock interview and presentation skills to develop high level of confidence in students.
- We also organize no cost personality development and presentation seminars.
- Our course material includes books, and soft copies of tutorials in the form of PDFs, sample papers, technical and HR interview questions, and projects available on our website.
- Students enrolled to Linux Kernel and Device Driver Development training in Delhi can also avail hostel facility at Rs.4,500/- a month.
- We facilitate students with no cost study material, soft copies of PDFs, video training, sample questions for respective certification, and interview questions along with lab guides made available on our website for quick access.
- Our certificates are globally recognized provided after completion of course.
- We facilitate students with Extra Time Slots (E.T.S) for doing unlimited practical at no cost.
- According to the requirements, students can retake the class at no cost.
- Our instructors pay one-to-one attention.
- To enhance knowledge of the students, the complex technical concepts are imparted through easy coaching.
- We accept master and visa cards (Debit & Credit), also payment mode cash, cheque, and Net Banking available.
APTRON Delhi Trainer's Profile for Linux Kernel and Device Driver Development Training in Delhi
APTRON's Delhi Linux Kernel and Device Driver Development Trainers are:
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing best Linux Kernel and Device Driver Development training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards by our recognized IT partners and organizations.
- Our trainers are MNC working professionals employed in HCL Technologies, Birla-soft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies, and so on.
- Our trainers are certified professionals possessing 7+ years of experience in the industry.
- Our trainers have regular coordination with MNCs HR team on daily basis.
Placement Assistance after Linux Kernel and Device Driver Development Training in Delhi
Along with Linux Kernel and Device Driver Development training in Delhi, we provide placement assistance to the students.
- APTRON Delhi with successful 96% placement rate has a dedicated HR wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements.
- APTRON Delhi assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs.
- APTRON Delhi, apart from course training, also facilitate students with sessions provided on personality development, spoken English, group discussion, mock interview, and presentation skills to develop a high level of confidence for facing tricky and challenging interviews competently.
- APTRON Delhi provide an in-depth training to the students, which assist them to secure placement in top IT firms such as HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture, and many more effortlessly.