- All Courses
- Best Robotics with PIC Training in Delhi
Best Robotics with PIC Training in Delhi & Best Robotics with PIC Training Institute in Delhi
out of 5
based on 9759
Join Best Robotics with PIC Training in Delhi, Robotics with PIC Course in Delhi, Robotics with PIC Institute in Delhi
APTRON Delhi offers an inclusive Robotics with PIC training in delhi. The extensive practical training provided by Robotics with PIC training institute in delhi equips live projects and simulations. Such detailed Robotics with PIC course has helped our students secure job in various MNCs. The trainers at APTRON Delhi are subject specialist corporate professionals providing in-depth study in Robotics with PIC course in delhi. Participants completing the Robotics with PIC certification have plethora of job opportunities in the industry.
Further, we have kept the Robotics with PIC course in delhi duration flexible. From online classroom to fast-track & one-to-one classroom Robotics with PIC training is provided during weekdays and weekends to the attendees. Our modern lab is equipped with latest technologies helping students avail a successful Robotics with PIC training and certification from the institute.
APTRON Delhi, recognized among the top ten Robotics with PIC training institute in delhi, has training module for beginners, intermediates, and experts. Whether you are a college student, I.T professional or a project manager; the best Robotics with PIC training institute in delhi offers best training environment, veteran Robotics with PIC trainers, and flexible training schedules for entire modules. Also, the best training institute for Robotics with PIC training in delhi asks for a value to money fee from the students. The pocket-friendly Robotics with PIC course fee structure can be afford by students coming from all walks of life.
After Robotics with PIC course in delhi, learning the interview skills indeed becomes mandatory. Along with Robotics with PIC classes in delhi, we have sessions for personality development, spoken English, and presentation. At our Robotics with PIC training centre in delhi, Placement team schedules recruitment drives where the technology-driven branded companies hand-pick our students. Robotics with PIC training in delhi with placement assistance is the key feature which rated us 'star five' in the reviews by our aspirants. Reviews and honest feedback is mentioned on our official website. APTRON Delhi is one of the best Robotics with PIC training centres in delhi delivering out-of-box thinking professionals to the industry.
APTRON Delhi has a modern lab equipped with latest devices that facilitate participants in having a thorough hands-on experience through live projects. Such training in delhi boost the confidence level in participants to face the real-time challenges successfully in a job.
The Robotics with PIC syllabus includes for Robotics with PIC course module on real time projects along with placement assistance. Robotics with PIC topics covered are
Introduction to Robotics with PIC, Robotics with PIC Architecture, Introduction to PIC (PIC16F877A), Basic Interfacings, Constituents of Autonomous Robots, Locomotion in Robots, USART (Universal Synchronous Asynchronous Rx / Tx)
& Many more. Check the duration, course content and syllabus given below.
Robotics with PIC Course Fee and Duration
|45 - 60 Days
|2 hours a day
|3 hours a day
|6+ hours a day
Course Content and Syllabus for Robotics with PIC Training in Delhi
Robotics with PIC Course Contents
- Introduction to Robotics
- Types of robots
- Legged robots
- Mobile robots
- Autonomous robots
- Manual robots
- Robotic arm
- Procedure of building robots
Robots and Controllers
- Mobile Robots
- Embedded Controllers
- Brief study of Microcontrollers
- Operating System
- Serial communication concepts with programming
- Interrupt programming and embedded c concepts how to use KEIL with C concepts
Introduction to Embedded C Programming
- Introduction to C
- Difference between C and Embedded C
- Data Types
- Float & Sbit
- Logical – Bit wise & Byte wise
- Control Flow
- If & If – else
- While & Do – while
- Functions and Header files
Introduction to PIC (PIC16F877A)
- PIC Family
- Pin Diagram & pin description
- Pin configuration
- Memory Organization
- Input/output pins
- Special functions
- USART (Universal Synchronous Asynchronous Rx / Tx)
- MSSP (Master Synchronous Serial Port)
- Timer/ Counter
- PWM (pulse width Modulation)
- I2C (Inter-Integrated Circuit)
- ADC (Analog To Digital Converter)
- Analog comparator
- Keypad matrix
- LED matrix
- 7 – segment Display
- LCD - 2X16 Dot Matrix
- 8 bit mode
- 4 bit mode
- DC Motor
- Stepper Motor
- Servo Motor
- IR – sensor
Locomotion in Robots
Constituents of Autonomous Robots
Projects on Robotics
- Design and Development of Team of Robots with Controlled Coordination
- Obstacle Detector & Avoider Robot
- PC Controlled Wireless Mobile Pick and Place Robot
- Black Line Following Robotic Car
- Ball Tracking Robot with Image Detection
- Remote Controlled Spy Robot with Camera Integration
- Remote Controlled Team of Robots with Image Processing Utility
- Other Innovative Robotics Projects
- Spy Robot with GSM & RF Control
- GSM Robot with Speech & Voice Control
- Robotic Car with GSM Control
Top 20 Reasons to Choose APTRON for Robotics with PIC Training in Delhi
- Our Robotics with PIC training in Delhi is developed in compliance to current IT industry.
- We provide the best Robotics with PIC training in Delhi covering entire course modules during the Robotics with PIC classes. Also, students avail Robotics with PIC course in Delhi with placement assistance.
- Robotics with PIC training in Delhi are scheduled on weekdays and weekends. Also students can opt for customized schedule according to the requirements.
- Our team of trainers are industry-experts possessing more than a decade experience in training.
- Mentors coaching Robotics with PIC training in Delhi not only help students in accomplishing live projects, but also provide session on interview preparation along with placement assistance.
- Ultra-modern I.T laboratory equipped with latest infrastructure.
- Our lab is open 365 days in a year. Students, according to their convenience can utilize the lab for completing projects and practice the technical assignments.
- Our training classrooms are equipped with modern I.T infrastructure such as projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi, and digital pads.
- We facilitate our students with glass-door study room and discussion zone area (meeting room) to enhance their learning and exploring abilities.
- Along with technical training and course, we organize no cost sessions on personality development spoken English, group discussion, mock interview and presentation skills to develop high level of confidence in students.
- We also organize no cost personality development and presentation seminars.
- Our course material includes books, and soft copies of tutorials in the form of PDFs, sample papers, technical and HR interview questions, and projects available on our website.
- Students enrolled to Robotics with PIC training in Delhi can also avail hostel facility at Rs.4,500/- a month.
- We facilitate students with no cost study material, soft copies of PDFs, video training, sample questions for respective certification, and interview questions along with lab guides made available on our website for quick access.
- Our certificates are globally recognized provided after completion of course.
- We facilitate students with Extra Time Slots (E.T.S) for doing unlimited practical at no cost.
- According to the requirements, students can retake the class at no cost.
- Our instructors pay one-to-one attention.
- To enhance knowledge of the students, the complex technical concepts are imparted through easy coaching.
- We accept master and visa cards (Debit & Credit), also payment mode cash, cheque, and Net Banking available.
APTRON Delhi Trainer's Profile for Robotics with PIC Training in Delhi
APTRON's Delhi Robotics with PIC Trainers are:
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing best Robotics with PIC training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards by our recognized IT partners and organizations.
- Our trainers are MNC working professionals employed in HCL Technologies, Birla-soft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies, and so on.
- Our trainers are certified professionals possessing 7+ years of experience in the industry.
- Our trainers have regular coordination with MNCs HR team on daily basis.
Placement Assistance after Robotics with PIC Training in Delhi
Along with Robotics with PIC training in Delhi, we provide placement assistance to the students.
- APTRON Delhi with successful 96% placement rate has a dedicated HR wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements.
- APTRON Delhi assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs.
- APTRON Delhi, apart from course training, also facilitate students with sessions provided on personality development, spoken English, group discussion, mock interview, and presentation skills to develop a high level of confidence for facing tricky and challenging interviews competently.
- APTRON Delhi provide an in-depth training to the students, which assist them to secure placement in top IT firms such as HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture, and many more effortlessly.