- All Courses
- Best UG NX Training in Delhi
Best UG NX Training in Delhi & Best UG NX Training Institute in Delhi
out of 5
based on 9759
Join Best UG NX Training in Delhi, UG NX Course in Delhi, UG NX Institute in Delhi
APTRON Delhi offers an inclusive UG NX training in delhi. The extensive practical training provided by UG NX training institute in delhi equips live projects and simulations. Such detailed UG NX course has helped our students secure job in various MNCs. The trainers at APTRON Delhi are subject specialist corporate professionals providing in-depth study in UG NX course in delhi. Participants completing the UG NX certification have plethora of job opportunities in the industry.
Further, we have kept the UG NX course in delhi duration flexible. From online classroom to fast-track & one-to-one classroom UG NX training is provided during weekdays and weekends to the attendees. Our modern lab is equipped with latest technologies helping students avail a successful UG NX training and certification from the institute.
APTRON Delhi, recognized among the top ten UG NX training institute in delhi, has training module for beginners, intermediates, and experts. Whether you are a college student, I.T professional or a project manager; the best UG NX training institute in delhi offers best training environment, veteran UG NX trainers, and flexible training schedules for entire modules. Also, the best training institute for UG NX training in delhi asks for a value to money fee from the students. The pocket-friendly UG NX course fee structure can be afford by students coming from all walks of life.
After UG NX course in delhi, learning the interview skills indeed becomes mandatory. Along with UG NX classes in delhi, we have sessions for personality development, spoken English, and presentation. At our UG NX training centre in delhi, Placement team schedules recruitment drives where the technology-driven branded companies hand-pick our students. UG NX training in delhi with placement assistance is the key feature which rated us 'star five' in the reviews by our aspirants. Reviews and honest feedback is mentioned on our official website. APTRON Delhi is one of the best UG NX training centres in delhi delivering out-of-box thinking professionals to the industry.
APTRON Delhi has a modern lab equipped with latest devices that facilitate participants in having a thorough hands-on experience through live projects. Such training in delhi boost the confidence level in participants to face the real-time challenges successfully in a job.
The UG NX syllabus includes for UG NX course module on real time projects along with placement assistance. UG NX topics covered are
Introduction to UG NX, UG NX Architecture, Gateway Application, Part File Naming, Windows File Dialogs, The NX User Interface, Introduction to Solid Modeling
& Many more. Check the duration, course content and syllabus given below.
UG NX Course Fee and Duration
||45 - 60 Days
||2 hours a day
||3 hours a day
||6+ hours a day
Course Content and Syllabus for UG NX Training in Delhi
UG NX Course Contents
- Intended Audience
- Course Objectives
- How to Use This Course
- Class Standards
- Part File Naming
- Seed Parts
- Definitions of Terms
- Starting NX
- Gateway Application
- Cue/Status Line
- Windows File Dialogs
- Activity — Creating a New Part
- Opening Multiple Parts
- Activity — Opening an Existing Part
- Activity—Save Part As (Copying a Part)
- Activity—Closing Parts
- Exiting NX
The NX User Interface
- Customizing Toolbars
- Activity — Working with Toolbars
- Activity — Working with Roles
- Mouse Navigation
- Mouse Pop-up Menu
- Graphics Window View Manipulation
- Selecting Objects
- Preview Selection and Quick Pick
- Activity — Manipulating Views
- Overview of Coordinate Systems
- Manipulating the WCS
- Move WCS (Dynamics)
- Origin Handle
- Axis Handles
- Rotation Handles
- Activity — Manipulating the WCS
Introduction to Solid Modeling
- Activity — Creating a Block
- Defining Vectors
- Activity — Creating a Cylinder
Positional Form Features
- Creating Form Features
- Positioning Terminology
- Positioning Methods
- Activity—Positioning Holes and Bosses
- Additional Positioning Methods
- Parameter Entry Options
- Activity — Creating Pockets and Slots
- Activity — Positioning a Groove
- Editing the Size and Location of Form Features
- Edit Positioning
- Error Messages
- Editing Features with the Part Navigator
- Activity—Editing Positional Form Features
- Additional Positioning Techniques
- Creating and Editing Expressions
- Activity — Getting Familiar with Expressions
- Shell Feature Overview
- Creating a Shell Feature
- Activity — Creating a Shell Feature
- Activity — Creating a Shell and Removing Multiple Faces
- Activity — Creating a Shell with an Alternate Thickness
- Edge Blend
- Activity — Creating Edge Blends
- Activity — Creating Chamfers
Model Construction Query
- Visually Inspect the Part
- Layer Categories
- Moving Objects between Layers
- Part Navigator
- Mass Properties
- Activity — Model Construction Query
Introduction to Assemblies
- Definitions and Descriptions
- Introduction to Load Options
- Load Method
- Load States
- Load Failure
- Activity — Setting Load Options
- The Assembly Navigator
- Node Display
- Activity—Working with the Assembly Navigator
- Selecting Components in the Assembly Navigator
- Selecting Components in the Graphics Window
- Designing in Context
- Assembly Navigator Pop-Up Menu Options
- Activity—working with the Assembly Navigator (continued)
- Saving the Work Part
Adding Components & Mating Conditions
- General Assembly Concepts.
- Assemblies Application
- Assemblies Pull-down Menu
- Assemblies Toolbar
- Adding Components to an Assembly
- Activity—Creating an Assembly
- Mating Conditions
- Mate Constraint
- Align Constraint
- Angle Constraint
- Parallel Constraint
- Perpendicular Constraint
- Center Constraint
- Distance Constraint
- Tangent Constraint
- The Mating Conditions Dialog
- Tree Listing
- Repositioning Components
- Activity—Mating the Nut Cracker Components
- Datum Feature Overview
- Datum Planes
- Creating Relative Datum Planes
- Common Datum Plane Types
- Activity—Creating Relative Datum Planes
- Selecting and Using Datum Planes
- Activity—Cylindrical Faces and Datum Planes
- Activity — Creating a Feature on a Relative Datum Plane
- Activity—Creating a Hole Corner to Corner
- Datum Axis
- Datum Axis Types
- Editing Datum Axes
- Activity—Constraining Locations using Datums
- Datum CSYS
- Sketching Overview
- Sketches and the Part Navigator
- Sketch Visibility
- Creating a New Sketch
- The Active Sketch
- Sketch Creation Steps
- Activity — Sketch Creation
- Sketch Curves
- Activity — Using the Sketch Profile Tool
- Creating Fillets
- Trimming and Extending Curves
- Activity — Creating Fillets
- Activity—Using Quick Trim and Quick Extend
- Sketch Points
- Dimensional Constraints
- Activity—Adding Dimensional Constraints
- Editing Dimensions
- Activity — Editing Sketch Dimensions
- Geometric Constraints
- Show/Remove Constraints
- Constraint Conditions
- Activity — Adding Constraints
- Activity — Constraining a Profile
- Activity — Sketching and Constraining a Gasket
- Convert To/From Reference
- Activity—Constraint Conditions
Swept Features and Boolean Operations
- Types of Swept Features
- Activity — Starting the Draglink
- Boolean Operations
- Start and End Limit Options
- Extrude with Offset
- Extrude with Draft
- Activity—Extruding with Offsets
- Selection Intent
- Activity — Extruding Using Selection Intent
- Sweep along Guide
- Activity—Sweeping Along an Open Guide String
- Activity — Sweeping Along a Closed Guide String
- Activity—Creating Revolved Features
- Activity — Adding a Revolved Feature to the Draglink
- Activity — Extruding to a Face
Editing the Model
- Accessing the Options to Edit Features
- Part Navigator
- Deleting Features
- Update Failures
- Activity — Edit and Delete Features
- Activity — Using the Update Tool
- Activity—Reordering Features with the Part Navigator
- Delaying Model Updates
- Move Feature
- Reattaching a Feature
- Activity—Re-attaching and Moving Features
- Instance Feature
- Rectangular Instance Array
- Circular Instance Array
- Activity — Rectangular Instance Array
- Activity — Circular Instance Array
- Activity (Optional) — Associativity of the Rotation Axis
The Master Model
- The Assembly Modeler
- Master Model Example
- Activity—Exploring a Master Model Assembly
- Activity — Creating a Non-Master Part
Introduction to Drafting
- Working with Drawings
- Creating New Drawing Sheets
- Opening a Drawing
- Editing a Drawing
- Deleting a Drawing
- Activity — Creating New Drawing Sheets
- Activity—Opening and Editing Drawing Sheets
- Drawing Monochrome Display
- View Preferences
- Hidden Lines
- Smooth Edges
- Virtual Intersections
- Adding a Base View
- View Creation Options Bar
- Adding Projected Views
- Editing Existing Views
- Removing Views From a Drawing
- Activity—Adding Views to a Drawing
- Utility Symbols
- Creating a Linear Centerline
- Activity—Creating a Linear Centerline
- Manually Creating a Cylindrical Centerline
- Activity—Creating a Cylindrical Centerline
- Annotation Preferences
- Dimension Preferences and Placement
- Appended Text
- Text Orientation and Text Arrow Placement
- Editing an Existing Dimension
- Activity — Creating Dimensions
- Text Creation
- Creating Notes
- Activity — Creating Notes and Labels
- The Annotation Editor
- Editing Notes
- Activity — Creating More Notes
- Master Model Drawing Guidelines
- Precedence and Associativity
- Legacy Unit Conversion
- Built-in Functions
Point Constructor Options
- Methods to Specify a Point
- WCS and Absolute Coordinates
- Customer Defaults
- Customer Defaults Levels
- Setting Customer Defaults
- USER, GROUP, and SITE directories
- Managing Your Changes
- Updating to a New Release of NX
Top 20 Reasons to Choose APTRON for UG NX Training in Delhi
- Our UG NX training in Delhi is developed in compliance to current IT industry.
- We provide the best UG NX training in Delhi covering entire course modules during the UG NX classes. Also, students avail UG NX course in Delhi with placement assistance.
- UG NX training in Delhi are scheduled on weekdays and weekends. Also students can opt for customized schedule according to the requirements.
- Our team of trainers are industry-experts possessing more than a decade experience in training.
- Mentors coaching UG NX training in Delhi not only help students in accomplishing live projects, but also provide session on interview preparation along with placement assistance.
- Ultra-modern I.T laboratory equipped with latest infrastructure.
- Our lab is open 365 days in a year. Students, according to their convenience can utilize the lab for completing projects and practice the technical assignments.
- Our training classrooms are equipped with modern I.T infrastructure such as projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi, and digital pads.
- We facilitate our students with glass-door study room and discussion zone area (meeting room) to enhance their learning and exploring abilities.
- Along with technical training and course, we organize no cost sessions on personality development spoken English, group discussion, mock interview and presentation skills to develop high level of confidence in students.
- We also organize no cost personality development and presentation seminars.
- Our course material includes books, and soft copies of tutorials in the form of PDFs, sample papers, technical and HR interview questions, and projects available on our website.
- Students enrolled to UG NX training in Delhi can also avail hostel facility at Rs.4,500/- a month.
- We facilitate students with no cost study material, soft copies of PDFs, video training, sample questions for respective certification, and interview questions along with lab guides made available on our website for quick access.
- Our certificates are globally recognized provided after completion of course.
- We facilitate students with Extra Time Slots (E.T.S) for doing unlimited practical at no cost.
- According to the requirements, students can retake the class at no cost.
- Our instructors pay one-to-one attention.
- To enhance knowledge of the students, the complex technical concepts are imparted through easy coaching.
- We accept master and visa cards (Debit & Credit), also payment mode cash, cheque, and Net Banking available.
APTRON Delhi Trainer's Profile for UG NX Training in Delhi
APTRON's Delhi UG NX Trainers are:
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing best UG NX training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards by our recognized IT partners and organizations.
- Our trainers are MNC working professionals employed in HCL Technologies, Birla-soft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies, and so on.
- Our trainers are certified professionals possessing 7+ years of experience in the industry.
- Our trainers have regular coordination with MNCs HR team on daily basis.
Placement Assistance after UG NX Training in Delhi
Along with UG NX training in Delhi, we provide placement assistance to the students.
- APTRON Delhi with successful 96% placement rate has a dedicated HR wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements.
- APTRON Delhi assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs.
- APTRON Delhi, apart from course training, also facilitate students with sessions provided on personality development, spoken English, group discussion, mock interview, and presentation skills to develop a high level of confidence for facing tricky and challenging interviews competently.
- APTRON Delhi provide an in-depth training to the students, which assist them to secure placement in top IT firms such as HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture, and many more effortlessly.