- All Courses
- Best Arduino Training in Delhi
Best Arduino Training in Delhi & Best Arduino Training Institute in Delhi
out of 5
based on 9759
Join Best Arduino Training in Delhi, Arduino Course in Delhi, Arduino Institute in Delhi
APTRON Delhi offers an inclusive Arduino training in delhi. The extensive practical training provided by Arduino training institute in delhi equips live projects and simulations. Such detailed Arduino course has helped our students secure job in various MNCs. The trainers at APTRON Delhi are subject specialist corporate professionals providing in-depth study in Arduino course in delhi. Participants completing the Arduino certification have plethora of job opportunities in the industry.
Further, we have kept the Arduino course in delhi duration flexible. From online classroom to fast-track & one-to-one classroom Arduino training is provided during weekdays and weekends to the attendees. Our modern lab is equipped with latest technologies helping students avail a successful Arduino training and certification from the institute.
APTRON Delhi, recognized among the top ten Arduino training institute in delhi, has training module for beginners, intermediates, and experts. Whether you are a college student, I.T professional or a project manager; the best Arduino training institute in delhi offers best training environment, veteran Arduino trainers, and flexible training schedules for entire modules. Also, the best training institute for Arduino training in delhi asks for a value to money fee from the students. The pocket-friendly Arduino course fee structure can be afford by students coming from all walks of life.
After Arduino course in delhi, learning the interview skills indeed becomes mandatory. Along with Arduino classes in delhi, we have sessions for personality development, spoken English, and presentation. At our Arduino training centre in delhi, Placement team schedules recruitment drives where the technology-driven branded companies hand-pick our students. Arduino training in delhi with placement assistance is the key feature which rated us 'star five' in the reviews by our aspirants. Reviews and honest feedback is mentioned on our official website. APTRON Delhi is one of the best Arduino training centres in delhi delivering out-of-box thinking professionals to the industry.
APTRON Delhi has a modern lab equipped with latest devices that facilitate participants in having a thorough hands-on experience through live projects. Such training in delhi boost the confidence level in participants to face the real-time challenges successfully in a job.
The Arduino syllabus includes for Arduino course module on real time projects along with placement assistance. Arduino topics covered are
Introduction to Arduino, Basic Electronic, Overview of Digital Electronic, Actuators, Microprocessor & Microcontroller, Embedded C Programming, Software Development Tools, UNO, Input/Output Ports & Input/Output Devices, Switch, 4X4 Keypad and Arduino, Alphanumeric LCD, DC Motor, DC Motor Driver
& Many more. Check the duration, course content and syllabus given below.
Arduino Course Fee and Duration
||45 - 60 Days
||2 hours a day
||3 hours a day
||6+ hours a day
Course Content and Syllabus for Arduino Training in Delhi
Introduction to Arduino
- What is Arduino?
- Hsitory of Arduino
Overview of Basic Electronic
- Current and Voltage
- Ohm's Law
- Resistors and Capacitors
- Voltage Divider Rule
- Diodes and Transistors
- Applications of Resistors, Capacitors, Diodes and Transistors
Overview of Digital Electronic
- Number Systems
- Logic Levels / Logic Values
- Logic Gates, Truth Tables and Boolean Equations
- 8-Bit Registers
- What is an Actuator?
- Different types of Actuator
- Examples of different Actuators
- Electrical Actuators
- Different types of Electrical Actuators
- Application of Actuator
Microprocessor & Microcontroller
- What is a Microprocessor and a Microcontroller
- Basic Parts of Microprocessor and Microcontroller
- Difference between Microprocessor and Microcontroller
- Applications of Microprocessors and Microcontrollers
Embedded C Programming
- C Programming Overview
- If-else Statement
- For Loop
- While Loop
- Do-While Loop
- Switch Statement
- Polling based Software Development
- Interrupt based Software Development
- Infinite Loop and Interrupt Service Routine
Software Development Tools
- Arduino IDE Software
- Installation of Arduino IDE
- USB to Serial Driver
- Installation of USB to Serial Driver
Introduction to Arduino UNO
- Features of Arduino UNO
- Know your Arduino Board
- PINOUTs of Arduino UNO
Input/Output Ports of Arduino
- Digital Pins on Arduino
- PinMode() in Arduino
- DigitalWrite() in Arduino
- Pull-up & Pull-Down Resistors
- How to enable internal pull-up in Arduino?
- DigitalRead() in Arduino
Light Emitting Diodes(LED) and Arduino
- What is a Light Emitting Diode (LED)?
- Circuit Diagram of LED Interfacing with Arduino
- LED Interfacing with Arduino
- LED Blinking with Arduino with different frequencies
Switch, 4X4 Keypad and Arduino
- Circuit Diagram of Switch Interfacing with Arduino
- Switch Interfacing with Arduino
- Application of Switch
- What is a Matrix Keypad?
- 4X4 Keypad Interfacing with Arduino and Serial Monitor
- 4X4 Keypad Interfacing with Arduino and LCD Display
- 4X4 Keypad based Password with Arduino and LCD Display
Alphanumeric LCD and Arduino
- What is an Alphanumeric LCD?
- Circuit Diagram of 16X2 Alphanumeric LCD Interfacing with Arduino
- 16X2 Alphanumeric LCD Interfacing with Arduino
- Horizontal Scrolling in 16X2 Alphanumeric LCD with Arduino
- Vertical Scrolling in 16X2 Alphanumeric LCD with Arduino
- Application of Alphanumeric LCD
DC Motor, DC Motor Driver and Arduino
- What is a DC Motor?
- Different types of DC Motor
- H-Bridge Driver
- Circuit Diagram of L293D based DC Motor Driver Interfacing with Arduino
- L293D based DC Motor Driver Interfacing with Arduino in 5V Mode
- L293D based DC Motor Driver Interfacing with Arduino in PWM Mode
Analog to Digital Converter(ADC) and Arduino
- Analog to Digital Converter(ADC) of Arduino
- analogRead() in Arduino
- Analog to Digital Converter(ADC) of Arduino and Serial Monitor
- Analog to Digital Converter(ADC) of Arduino and LCD Display
- Application of Analog to Digital Converter(ADC)
IR Sensor and Arduino
- Circuit Diagram of IR Sensor
- Circuit Diagram of Analog IR Sensor Interfacing with Arduino
- Analog IR Sensor Interfacing with Arduino and Serial Monitor
- Analog IR Sensor Interfacing with Arduino and LCD Display
- Application of IR Sensor
Light Sensor and Arduino
- Circuit Diagram of Light Sensor
- Circuit Diagram of Analog Light Sensor Interfacing with Arduino
- Analog Light Sensor Interfacing with Arduino and Serial Monitor
- Analog Light Sensor Interfacing with Arduino and LCD Display
- Application of Light Sensor
Bluetooth Technology and Arduino
- Bluetooth Technology
- HC-06 Bluetooth Module
- Circuit Diagram of HC-06 Bluetooth Module with Arduino
- HC-06 Bluetooth Module interfacing with Arduino
Analog Output of Arduino
- analogWrite() in Arduino
- PWM pulse output from Arduino
- LED Fading with Arduino
Universal Synchronous and Asynchronous Receiver and Transmitter (USART) and Arduino
- What is a Communication Protocol?
- Serial and Parallel Communication
- Simplex, Half Duplex and Full Duplex Communication
- Universal Synchronous and Asynchronous Receiver and Transmitter (USART) Communication Protocol
- USART of Arduino
- Serial Monitor on Arduino
- Application of USART Communication Protocol
PC communication with Arduino
- PC to Arduino Communication
- Arduino to PC Communication
- Full Duplex Communication Between PC and Arduino and LCD Display
Radio Frequency(RF) Communication
- 315/433 MHz RF Communication(ASK)
- HT12D Decoder and HT12E Encoder
- Circuit Diagram of RF Transmitter and Receiver
- RF Transmitter and Receiver
- Wireless Data Communication with RF Transmitter and Receiver
- Application of RF Communication
Relay and Arduino
- Relay Driving Circuit
- Circuit Diagram of Relay Driving Circuit
- Relay interfacing with Arduino
- Circuit Diagram of Relay Interfacing with Arduino
Top 20 Reasons to Choose APTRON for Arduino Training in Delhi
- Our Arduino training in Delhi is developed in compliance to current IT industry.
- We provide the best Arduino training in Delhi covering entire course modules during the Arduino classes. Also, students avail Arduino course in Delhi with placement assistance.
- Arduino training in Delhi are scheduled on weekdays and weekends. Also students can opt for customized schedule according to the requirements.
- Our team of trainers are industry-experts possessing more than a decade experience in training.
- Mentors coaching Arduino training in Delhi not only help students in accomplishing live projects, but also provide session on interview preparation along with placement assistance.
- Ultra-modern I.T laboratory equipped with latest infrastructure.
- Our lab is open 365 days in a year. Students, according to their convenience can utilize the lab for completing projects and practice the technical assignments.
- Our training classrooms are equipped with modern I.T infrastructure such as projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi, and digital pads.
- We facilitate our students with glass-door study room and discussion zone area (meeting room) to enhance their learning and exploring abilities.
- Along with technical training and course, we organize no cost sessions on personality development spoken English, group discussion, mock interview and presentation skills to develop high level of confidence in students.
- We also organize no cost personality development and presentation seminars.
- Our course material includes books, and soft copies of tutorials in the form of PDFs, sample papers, technical and HR interview questions, and projects available on our website.
- Students enrolled to Arduino training in Delhi can also avail hostel facility at Rs.4,500/- a month.
- We facilitate students with no cost study material, soft copies of PDFs, video training, sample questions for respective certification, and interview questions along with lab guides made available on our website for quick access.
- Our certificates are globally recognized provided after completion of course.
- We facilitate students with Extra Time Slots (E.T.S) for doing unlimited practical at no cost.
- According to the requirements, students can retake the class at no cost.
- Our instructors pay one-to-one attention.
- To enhance knowledge of the students, the complex technical concepts are imparted through easy coaching.
- We accept master and visa cards (Debit & Credit), also payment mode cash, cheque, and Net Banking available.
APTRON Delhi Trainer's Profile for Arduino Training in Delhi
APTRON's Delhi Arduino Trainers are:
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing best Arduino training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards by our recognized IT partners and organizations.
- Our trainers are MNC working professionals employed in HCL Technologies, Birla-soft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies, and so on.
- Our trainers are certified professionals possessing 7+ years of experience in the industry.
- Our trainers have regular coordination with MNCs HR team on daily basis.
Placement Assistance after Arduino Training in Delhi
Along with Arduino training in Delhi, we provide placement assistance to the students.
- APTRON Delhi with successful 96% placement rate has a dedicated HR wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements.
- APTRON Delhi assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs.
- APTRON Delhi, apart from course training, also facilitate students with sessions provided on personality development, spoken English, group discussion, mock interview, and presentation skills to develop a high level of confidence for facing tricky and challenging interviews competently.
- APTRON Delhi provide an in-depth training to the students, which assist them to secure placement in top IT firms such as HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture, and many more effortlessly.