- All Courses
- Best IoT Training in Delhi
Best IoT Training in Delhi & Best IoT Training Institute in Delhi
out of 5
based on 9759
Join Best IoT Training in Delhi, IoT Course in Delhi, IoT Institute in Delhi
APTRON Delhi offers an inclusive IoT training in delhi. The extensive practical training provided by IoT training institute in delhi equips live projects and simulations. Such detailed IoT course has helped our students secure job in various MNCs. The trainers at APTRON Delhi are subject specialist corporate professionals providing in-depth study in IoT course in delhi. Participants completing the IoT certification have plethora of job opportunities in the industry.
Further, we have kept the IoT course in delhi duration flexible. From online classroom to fast-track & one-to-one classroom IoT training is provided during weekdays and weekends to the attendees. Our modern lab is equipped with latest technologies helping students avail a successful IoT training and certification from the institute.
APTRON Delhi, recognized among the top ten IoT training institute in delhi, has training module for beginners, intermediates, and experts. Whether you are a college student, I.T professional or a project manager; the best IoT training institute in delhi offers best training environment, veteran IoT trainers, and flexible training schedules for entire modules. Also, the best training institute for IoT training in delhi asks for a value to money fee from the students. The pocket-friendly IoT course fee structure can be afford by students coming from all walks of life.
After IoT course in delhi, learning the interview skills indeed becomes mandatory. Along with IoT classes in delhi, we have sessions for personality development, spoken English, and presentation. At our IoT training centre in delhi, Placement team schedules recruitment drives where the technology-driven branded companies hand-pick our students. IoT training in delhi with placement assistance is the key feature which rated us 'star five' in the reviews by our aspirants. Reviews and honest feedback is mentioned on our official website. APTRON Delhi is one of the best IoT training centres in delhi delivering out-of-box thinking professionals to the industry.
APTRON Delhi has a modern lab equipped with latest devices that facilitate participants in having a thorough hands-on experience through live projects. Such training in delhi boost the confidence level in participants to face the real-time challenges successfully in a job.
The IoT syllabus includes for IoT course module on real time projects along with placement assistance. IoT topics covered are
Introduction to IoT, Business Overview of IoT is so important, All about Sensors, Sensor Network and Wireless protocol, Electronics Platform, production and cost projection, Product requirement document for IoT, Machine learning for intelligent IoT, Analytic Engine for IoT
& Many more. Check the duration, course content and syllabus given below.
IoT Course Fee and Duration
||45 - 60 Days
||2 hours a day
||3 hours a day
||6+ hours a day
Course Content and Syllabus for IoT Training in Delhi
Business Overview of Why IoT is so important
- Case Studies from Nest, CISCO and top industries
- IoT adaptation rate in North American & and how they are aligning their future business model and operation around IoT
- Broad Scale Application Area
- Smart house and smart city
- Industrial Internet
- Smart Cars
- Home healthcare
- Business Rule generation for IoT
- 3 layered architecture of Big Data –Physical (Sensors), Communication and Data Intelligence
Introduction of IoT: All about Sensors
- Basic function and architecture of a sensor –Sensor body, sensor mechanism, sensor calibration, sensor maintenance, cost and pricing structure, legacy and modern sensor network- All basics about the sensors
- Development of sensor electronics- IoT vs legacy and open source vs traditional PCB design style
- Development of Sensor communication protocols –history to modern days. Legacy protocols like Modbus, relay, HART to modern day Zigbee, Zwave, X10,Bluetooth, ANT etc..
- Business driver for sensor deployment- FDA/EPA regulation, Fraud/tempering detection, supervision, Quality control and process management
- Different Kind of Calibration Techniques-manual, automation, infield, primary and secondary calibration –their implication in IoT
- Powering options for sensors-Battery, solar, Witricity. Mobile and PoE
Introduction to Sensor Network and Wireless protocol
- What is a sensor network? What is Ad-hoc network ?
- Wireless vs. Wireline network
- WiFi- 802.11 families: N to S- application of each standards and common vendors.
- Zigbee and Zwave-advantage of low power mesh networking. Long distance Zigbee. Introduction to different Zigbee chips:
- Bluetooth/BLE: Low power vs high power, speed of detection, class ofBLE. Introduction of Bluetooth vendors & their review :
- Creating network with Wireless protocols such as Piconet by BLE
- Protocol stacks and packet structure for BLE and Zigbee
- Other long distance RF communication link
- LOS vs NLOS links
- Sensor network packet architecture
- Capacity and throughput calculation
- Application issues in wireless protocols- power consumption, reliability, PER, QoS, LOS
Review of Electronics Platform, production and cost projection
- PCB vs FPGA vs ASIC design-how to take decision
- Prototyping electronics vs Production electronics
- QA certificate for IoT- CE/CSA/UL/IEC/RoHS/IP65: What are those and
- Basic introduction of multi-layer PCB design and its workflow when needed?
- Electronics reliability-basic concept of FIT and early mortality rate
- Environmental and reliability testing-basic concepts
- Basic Open source platforms: Adruino, Rasberry Pi, Beaglebone, RedBack, Diamond Back
Conceiving a new IoT product- Product requirement document for IoT
- State of the present art and review of existing technology in the marketplace
- Suggestion for new features and technologies based on market analysis and patent issues
- Detailed technical specs for new products- System, software, hardware, mechanical, installation etc.
- Packaging and documentation requirements
- Servicing and customer support requirements
- High level design (HLD) for understanding of product concept
- Release plan for phase wise introduction of the new features
- Skill set for the development team and proposed project plan -cost & duration
- Target manufacturing price
Introduction to Mobile app platform & Middleware for IoT
- Protocol stack of Mobile app for IoT
- Fundamentals of WAP ( Wireless application protocols)
- Mobile to server integration –what are the factors to look out
- What are the intelligent layer that can be introduced at Mobile app level ?
- iBeacon in IoS
- Global vs Local ID-GUID concept for secured IoT network
- IoT-Middleware case study-1 Axeda
- IoT Middleware case study-2 Xively
Machine learning for intelligent IoT
- Introduction to Machine learning
- Learning classification techniques
- Bayesian Prediction-preparing training file
- Support Vector Machine
- Image and video analytic for IoT
- Fraud and alert analytic through IoT
- Bio –metric ID integration with IoT
- Real Time Analytic/Stream Analytic
- Scalability issues of IoT and machine learning
- What are the architectural implementation of Machine learning for IoT
Analytic Engine for IoT
- Insight analytic
- Visualization analytic
- Structured predictive analytic
- Unstructured predictive analytic
- Recommendation Engine
- Pattern detection
- Rule/Scenario discovery –failure, fraud, optimization
- Root cause discovery
Iaas/Paas/Saas-IoT data, platform and software as a service revenue model
- Iaas : Information as a service-evolving models
- Mechanism of security breach in IOT layer for Iaas
- Middleware for Iaas business implementation in healthcare, homeautomation and farming
- Iaas case study for vehicular information for Auto-insurance and Agriculture
- Paas: Platform as a service in IoT. Case studies of some of the IoT middleware
- Saas : Software/System as service for IoT business models
- European legislation for security in IoT platform
- Firewalling and IPS
- Updates and patches
Database & Platform implementation for IoT : Cloud based IoT platforms
- SQL vs NoSQL-Which one is good for your IoT application
- Open sourced vs. Licensed Database
- Available M2M cloud platform
- Basic functionality of IoT cloud platform
- Real Time Analytic
- Batch Analytic
- Data storage
- Data filtering
- Rule engine
- Process mapping
- Caching of Data for IoT rule implementation
- Lossless data compression /Data encoding : Huffman and Progressive filtering
- Xively/ Omeg/Ayla/Libellium/CISCO M2M platform /AT &T M2M platform/ Google M2M platform
A few common IoT systems
- Home automation
- Energy optimization in Home
- Automotive-OBD /Iaas/Paas for Insurance and Car parking
- Smart Smoke alarm
- BAC ( Blood alcohol monitoring ) for drug abusers under probation
- Pet cam for Pet lovers
- Wearable IOT
- Mobile parking ticketing system
- Indoor location tracking in Retail store
- Home health care
- Smart Sports Watch
Big Data for IoT
- 4V- Volume, velocity, variety and veracity of Big Data
- Why Big Data is important in IoT
- Big Data vs legacy data in IoT
- Fundamental of Map reduced system (MR)
- Hadoop and HDFS
- Kafka for data messaging and brokerage
- Storm/Bolt/Spout-fundamentals of real time analytic system
- Storage technique for image, Geospatial and video data
- Distributed database like Cassandra and HDFS
- Parallel computing basics for IoT
Top 20 Reasons to Choose APTRON for IoT Training in Delhi
- Our IoT training in Delhi is developed in compliance to current IT industry.
- We provide the best IoT training in Delhi covering entire course modules during the IoT classes. Also, students avail IoT course in Delhi with placement assistance.
- IoT training in Delhi are scheduled on weekdays and weekends. Also students can opt for customized schedule according to the requirements.
- Our team of trainers are industry-experts possessing more than a decade experience in training.
- Mentors coaching IoT training in Delhi not only help students in accomplishing live projects, but also provide session on interview preparation along with placement assistance.
- Ultra-modern I.T laboratory equipped with latest infrastructure.
- Our lab is open 365 days in a year. Students, according to their convenience can utilize the lab for completing projects and practice the technical assignments.
- Our training classrooms are equipped with modern I.T infrastructure such as projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi, and digital pads.
- We facilitate our students with glass-door study room and discussion zone area (meeting room) to enhance their learning and exploring abilities.
- Along with technical training and course, we organize no cost sessions on personality development spoken English, group discussion, mock interview and presentation skills to develop high level of confidence in students.
- We also organize no cost personality development and presentation seminars.
- Our course material includes books, and soft copies of tutorials in the form of PDFs, sample papers, technical and HR interview questions, and projects available on our website.
- Students enrolled to IoT training in Delhi can also avail hostel facility at Rs.4,500/- a month.
- We facilitate students with no cost study material, soft copies of PDFs, video training, sample questions for respective certification, and interview questions along with lab guides made available on our website for quick access.
- Our certificates are globally recognized provided after completion of course.
- We facilitate students with Extra Time Slots (E.T.S) for doing unlimited practical at no cost.
- According to the requirements, students can retake the class at no cost.
- Our instructors pay one-to-one attention.
- To enhance knowledge of the students, the complex technical concepts are imparted through easy coaching.
- We accept master and visa cards (Debit & Credit), also payment mode cash, cheque, and Net Banking available.
APTRON Delhi Trainer's Profile for IoT Training in Delhi
APTRON's Delhi IoT Trainers are:
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing best IoT training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards by our recognized IT partners and organizations.
- Our trainers are MNC working professionals employed in HCL Technologies, Birla-soft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies, and so on.
- Our trainers are certified professionals possessing 7+ years of experience in the industry.
- Our trainers have regular coordination with MNCs HR team on daily basis.
Placement Assistance after IoT Training in Delhi
Along with IoT training in Delhi, we provide placement assistance to the students.
- APTRON Delhi with successful 96% placement rate has a dedicated HR wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements.
- APTRON Delhi assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs.
- APTRON Delhi, apart from course training, also facilitate students with sessions provided on personality development, spoken English, group discussion, mock interview, and presentation skills to develop a high level of confidence for facing tricky and challenging interviews competently.
- APTRON Delhi provide an in-depth training to the students, which assist them to secure placement in top IT firms such as HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture, and many more effortlessly.