- All Courses
- Best Devops Training in Delhi
Best Devops Training in Delhi & Best Devops Training Institute in Delhi
out of 5
based on 423
Join Best Devops Training in Delhi, Devops Course in Delhi, Devops Institute in Delhi
APTRON Delhi offers an inclusive Devops training in delhi. The extensive practical training provided by Devops training institute in delhi equips live projects and simulations. Such detailed Devops course has helped our students secure job in various MNCs. The trainers at APTRON Delhi are subject specialist corporate professionals providing in-depth study in Devops course in delhi. Participants completing the Devops certification have plethora of job opportunities in the industry.
Further, we have kept the Devops course in delhi duration flexible. From online classroom to fast-track & one-to-one classroom Devops training is provided during weekdays and weekends to the attendees. Our modern lab is equipped with latest technologies helping students avail a successful Devops training and certification from the institute.
APTRON Delhi, recognized among the top ten Devops training institute in delhi, has training module for beginners, intermediates, and experts. Whether you are a college student, I.T professional or a project manager; the best Devops training institute in delhi offers best training environment, veteran Devops trainers, and flexible training schedules for entire modules. Also, the best training institute for Devops training in delhi asks for a value to money fee from the students. The pocket-friendly Devops course fee structure can be afford by students coming from all walks of life.
After Devops course in delhi, learning the interview skills indeed becomes mandatory. Along with Devops classes in delhi, we have sessions for personality development, spoken English, and presentation. At our Devops training centre in delhi, Placement team schedules recruitment drives where the technology-driven branded companies hand-pick our students. Devops training in delhi with placement assistance is the key feature which rated us 'star five' in the reviews by our aspirants. Reviews and honest feedback is mentioned on our official website. APTRON Delhi is one of the best Devops training centres in delhi delivering out-of-box thinking professionals to the industry.
APTRON Delhi has a modern lab equipped with latest devices that facilitate participants in having a thorough hands-on experience through live projects. Such training in delhi boost the confidence level in participants to face the real-time challenges successfully in a job.
The Devops syllabus includes for Devops course module on real time projects along with placement assistance. Devops topics covered are
Introduction to Unix/Linux Essentials, Bash: Core Concepts, Passing Variables to Scripts, Ansible, Task Section, GIT, GitHub/BitBucket, Docker, Jenkins, AWS
& Many more. Check the duration, course content and syllabus given below.
Devops Course Fee and Duration
||45 - 60 Days
||2 hours a day
||3 hours a day
||6+ hours a day
Course Content Covered in Devops Training Course
Devops Course Contents
- Unix/Linux Essentials
- User and group management
- Handling files
- Handling errors
- Log management
- Package management
- Linux performance troubleshooting
- Core Concepts
- Bash Files - .bash_profile
- Bash Files - .bashrc
- Bash Files - .bash_history
- Bash Files - .bash_logout
- What Makes a File a Shell Script?
- Displaying Environment Variables in a Script
- Using Variables on the Command Line
- Setting and Using Variables in Scripts
- Comment Types and Structure
- Command Substitution
- Exit Status
- Arithmetic Operations
- Global and Local Environment Variables
- Special Characters - Quotes and Escapes
- Using /dev/null
- The Read Statement
- Shell Expansion
- Types of Variables (Implicit vs. Explicit Definition)
- Conditional Statements
- Passing Variables to Scripts at the Command Line The If Statement
- For Loop
- Case Statement
- While Loop
- Execution Operators (&& and ||)
- Input and Output
- Reading Files
- File Descriptors and Handles
- IFS and Delimiting
- Traps and Signals
- Debugging Your Script
- Error Handling
- Simple Functions
- Structure of Functions in a Script
- Variable Scope in Functions
- Functions with Parameters
- Nested Functions
- Function Return and Exit
- Samples/Use Cases
- Introduction to Ansible
- Setup and Configuration
- Test Environment Setup
- Download and Installation
- Ansible Configuration File
- Ansible Python Dependencies
- The HOSTS File
- Overriding the Default HOSTS File
- Overriding the Default System Ansible.Cfg File
- Overriding the Default Roles Path
- Ansible Command Line
- System Facts
- System Facts: Common Values for Playbooks
- Our First Playbook
- Variables: Inclusion Types
- Target Section
- Variable Section
- Task Section
- Handler Section
- Outlining Your Playbook
- Create a Playbook from Our Outline
- Optimizing Your Playbook
- Taking Our Playbook for a Dry Run
- Asychronous Polling
- Simple Variable Substitution
- Local Actions
- Prompt - Interactive Playbook
- Basic Include Statements
- Basic Error Handling
- Includes - Breaking Your Playbook Into Discrete Plays
- Starting At Task or Stepping Through All Tasks
- Passing Variables Into Playbooks at the Command Line
- Using Jinja2 Templates
- Roles - The Directory Structure
- Role Based Tasks
- Task Order - Pre and Post Tasks
- Roles - Conditional Execution
- Roles - Variable Substitution
- Roles - Handlers
- Roles - Using Notification
- Roles - Configuring Alternate Roles Paths
- Roles - Conditional Include Statements
- Roles - Waiting For Events
- Roles - Executing a Task Until
- Roles - Using Tags
- Roles - Breaking a Playbook Into a Role
- Roles - Passing Variables from Command Line
- Roles - Using Jinja2 Templates
- Roles - DelegateTo
- Roles - LocalAction
- Use Cases
- GIT, GitHub/BitBucket:
- Introduction about Git
- Install and Configure Git
- Introduction to GitHub/BitBucket, Repository administration
- Branching/Tagging strategy
- Merging, handling conflicts
- Troubleshooting issues
- Git Commands
- Git GUI, Git Bash
- Working with Tortoise Git
- Working with Eclipse IDE
- Working with projects
- Best Practices
- Introduction to Maven
- Installing Maven, Running Maven
- Eclipse IDE Integration
- Understanding Archetypes and pom.xml
- Maven Build Lifecycle
- Maven Repositories
- Maven configuration files
- Maven Profiles
- Maven Plugins and Goals
- Packaging Types
- Maven Dependencies, Dependency Scope, Finding Dependencies
- Creating Java, Web, Java EE projects using Maven
- Build and Deployment Automation
- Introduction to Multi-Module Builds
- Learning the Basics of Docker
- Introduction to Docker
- Containers Vs. Virtual Machines Docker Architecture
- The Docker Hub
- Docker Installation
- Creating Our First Image
- Working With Multiple Images
- Packaging A Customized Container
- Running Container Commands With Docker
- The Dockerfile, Builds and Network Configuration
- Dockerfile Directives
- Container Volume Management
- Docker Network: List and Inspect
- Docker Network: Create and Remove
- Docker Network: Assign to Containers
- Docker Commands and Structures
- Inspect Container Processes
- Previous Container Management
- Controlling Port Exposure on Containers
- Naming Our Containers
- Docker Events
- Managing and Removing Base Images
- Saving and Loading Docker Images
- Image History
- Taking Control of Our Tags
- Pushing to Docker Hub
- Integration and Use Cases
- Introduction to Jenkins
- CI/CD Concepts
- Installing and Configuring Jenkins
- The Dashboard
- User Management and Security
- Adding a Jenkins Slave
- Setting Up Github
- Plugin Manager
- Freestyle Project Configuration
- Source Code Management and the Git Plugin
- Git Hooks and Other Build Triggers
- Workspace Environment Variables
- Parameterized Projects Upstream/Downstream Projects and the Parameterized Trigger Plugin
- The Jenkinsfile
- Configuring and Running a Pipeline
- Artifacts and Fingerprints
- Testing With Jenkins
- Unit Testing with JUnit and Ant
- Deploying to Apache
- Functional Testing
- Pipeline Enhancements
- Multibranch Pipelines and Code Promotion
- Shared Pipeline Libraries
- Advanced Jenkins Administration
- The Jenkins CLI
- The Jenkins REST API
- Setting Up a Jenkins Master with Docker
- Identity & Access Management (IAM)
- IAM Initial Setup and Configuration
- IAM Users and Policies
- IAM Groups and Policies
- IAM Roles
- Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- VPC Basics
- Internet Gateways (IGW)
- Route Tables (RTs)
- Network Access Control List (NACLs)
- Availability Zones (VPC Specific)
- Simple Storage Service (S3)
- S3 Basics
- Buckets & Objects
- Storage Classes
- Object Lifecycles
- Object Versioning
- S3 Essentials
- Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2)
- EC2 Basics
- Amazon Machine Images (AMIs)
- Instance Types
- Elastic Block Store (EBS)
- Security Groups
- IP Addressing
- Launching and Using an EC2 Instance
- RDS and DynamoDB Basics
- Provisioning an RDS MySQL Database
- Simple Notification Service (SNS)
- Elastic Load Balancer (ELB)
- Auto Scaling
- Route 53
Top 20 Reasons to Choose APTRON for Devops Training in Delhi
- Our Devops training in Delhi is developed in compliance to current IT industry.
- We provide the best Devops training in Delhi covering entire course modules during the Devops classes. Also, students avail Devops course in Delhi with placement assistance.
- Devops training in Delhi are scheduled on weekdays and weekends. Also students can opt for customized schedule according to the requirements.
- Our team of trainers are industry-experts possessing more than a decade experience in training.
- Mentors coaching Devops training in Delhi not only help students in accomplishing live projects, but also provide session on interview preparation along with placement assistance.
- Ultra-modern I.T laboratory equipped with latest infrastructure.
- Our lab is open 365 days in a year. Students, according to their convenience can utilize the lab for completing projects and practice the technical assignments.
- Our training classrooms are equipped with modern I.T infrastructure such as projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi, and digital pads.
- We facilitate our students with glass-door study room and discussion zone area (meeting room) to enhance their learning and exploring abilities.
- Along with technical training and course, we organize no cost sessions on personality development spoken English, group discussion, mock interview and presentation skills to develop high level of confidence in students.
- We also organize no cost personality development and presentation seminars.
- Our course material includes books, and soft copies of tutorials in the form of PDFs, sample papers, technical and HR interview questions, and projects available on our website.
- Students enrolled to Devops training in Delhi can also avail hostel facility at Rs.4,500/- a month.
- We facilitate students with no cost study material, soft copies of PDFs, video training, sample questions for respective certification, and interview questions along with lab guides made available on our website for quick access.
- Our certificates are globally recognized provided after completion of course.
- We facilitate students with Extra Time Slots (E.T.S) for doing unlimited practical at no cost.
- According to the requirements, students can retake the class at no cost.
- Our instructors pay one-to-one attention.
- To enhance knowledge of the students, the complex technical concepts are imparted through easy coaching.
- We accept master and visa cards (Debit & Credit), also payment mode cash, cheque, and Net Banking available.
APTRON Delhi Trainer's Profile for Devops Training in Delhi
APTRON's Delhi Devops Trainers are:
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing best Devops training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards by our recognized IT partners and organizations.
- Our trainers are MNC working professionals employed in HCL Technologies, Birla-soft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies, and so on.
- Our trainers are certified professionals possessing 7+ years of experience in the industry.
- Our trainers have regular coordination with MNCs HR team on daily basis.
Placement Assistance after Devops Training in Delhi
Along with Devops training in Delhi, we provide placement assistance to the students.
- APTRON Delhi with successful 96% placement rate has a dedicated HR wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements.
- APTRON Delhi assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs.
- APTRON Delhi, apart from course training, also facilitate students with sessions provided on personality development, spoken English, group discussion, mock interview, and presentation skills to develop a high level of confidence for facing tricky and challenging interviews competently.
- APTRON Delhi provide an in-depth training to the students, which assist them to secure placement in top IT firms such as HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture, and many more effortlessly.