- All Courses
- Best Digital Marketing Training in Delhi
Best Digital Marketing Training in Delhi & Best Digital Marketing Training Institute in Delhi
out of 5
based on 423
Join Best Digital Marketing Training in Delhi, Digital Marketing Course in Delhi, Digital Marketing Institute in Delhi
APTRON Delhi offers an inclusive Digital Marketing training in delhi. The extensive practical training provided by Digital Marketing training institute in delhi equips live projects and simulations. Such detailed Digital Marketing course has helped our students secure job in various MNCs. The trainers at APTRON Delhi are subject specialist corporate professionals providing in-depth study in Digital Marketing course in delhi. Participants completing the Digital Marketing certification have plethora of job opportunities in the industry.
Further, we have kept the Digital Marketing course in delhi duration flexible. From online classroom to fast-track & one-to-one classroom Digital Marketing training is provided during weekdays and weekends to the attendees. Our modern lab is equipped with latest technologies helping students avail a successful Digital Marketing training and certification from the institute.
APTRON Delhi, recognized among the top ten Digital Marketing training institute in delhi, has training module for beginners, intermediates, and experts. Whether you are a college student, I.T professional or a project manager; the best Digital Marketing training institute in delhi offers best training environment, veteran Digital Marketing trainers, and flexible training schedules for entire modules. Also, the best training institute for Digital Marketing training in delhi asks for a value to money fee from the students. The pocket-friendly Digital Marketing course fee structure can be afford by students coming from all walks of life.
After Digital Marketing course in delhi, learning the interview skills indeed becomes mandatory. Along with Digital Marketing classes in delhi, we have sessions for personality development, spoken English, and presentation. At our Digital Marketing training centre in delhi, Placement team schedules recruitment drives where the technology-driven branded companies hand-pick our students. Digital Marketing training in delhi with placement assistance is the key feature which rated us 'star five' in the reviews by our aspirants. Reviews and honest feedback is mentioned on our official website. APTRON Delhi is one of the best Digital Marketing training centres in delhi delivering out-of-box thinking professionals to the industry.
APTRON Delhi has a modern lab equipped with latest devices that facilitate participants in having a thorough hands-on experience through live projects. Such training in delhi boost the confidence level in participants to face the real-time challenges successfully in a job.
The Digital Marketing syllabus includes for Digital Marketing course module on real time projects along with placement assistance. Digital Marketing topics covered are
Introduction to Digital Marketing, Website Creation, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Advertising, Social Media Marketing, Mobile Marketing, Google Analytics, Online Display Marketing, E-Mail Marketing, E-Commerce Marketing, Lead Generation, Content Marketing, Internet Marketing Strategy, Affiliate Marketing, Ad-Sense & Blogging, Online Reputation Management (ORM)
& Many more. Check the duration, course content and syllabus given below.
Digital Marketing Course Fee and Duration
||45 - 60 Days
||2 hours a day
||3 hours a day
||6+ hours a day
Course Content Covered in Digital Marketing Training Course
Introduction to Digital Marketing
- Increasing Visibility
- What is visibility?
- Types of visibility
- Examples of visibility
- Visitors Engagement
- What is engagement?
- Why it is important?
- Examples of engagement
- Bringing Targeted Traffic
- Converting Traffic into Leads
- Types of Conversion
- Understanding Conversion Process
- Why it is Important?
- Types of Retention
- Performance Evaluation
- Why it is Important?
- Tools Needed
- Adding domain Name to web Server
- Adding webpages & content
- Adding Plugins
- Identifying objective of website
- Deciding on Number of Pages Required
- Planning for Engagement Options
- Creating Blueprint of Every webpage
- Best & Worst Examples
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- What are primary keywords, secondary keyword and tertiary keywords?
- Keywords optimization
- Content optimization & planning
- Understanding Your audience for content planning
- Internal linking
- Meta tags creation
- Creating Webpage in HTML
- What is the difference between keywords stuffing & keyword placement
- Using google webmasters tool & website verification
- Sitemap creation & submission in website & webmasters
- How to write an optimized content
- How to write a content for article, blog and press release
- What is domain authority?
- How to increase Domain authority
- What are back links?
- Types of back links
- What is link building?
- Types of link building
- Do’s and Dont’s of link building
- Link building strategies for your business
- Easy link acquisition techniques
- Google places optimization
- Classified submissions
- Using H card
- Top tools for SEO
- Monitoring SEO process
- Preparing SEO reports
- How to create SEO Strategy for your business
- What is link juice?
- Importance of domain and page authority
- How to optimize exact keywords for your business
- What is Google Panda Algorithm?
- What is Google Penguin?
- What is Google EMD Update?
- How to save your site from Google Panda, Penguin and EMD Update
- How to recover your site from Panda, Penguin and EMD
Search Engine Advertising
- Understanding inorganic search results
- Introduction to Google adwords & PPC
- Overview of Microsoft Adcenter (Bing & Yahoo)
- Setting up Google adwords account
- Understanding adwords account structure
- Campaigns, Adgroups, Ads, Keywords, etc
- Types of Advertising campaigns- Search,
- Display, Shopping & video
- Difference between search & display campaign
- How does adwords rank ads
- Understanding adwords algorithm (adrank) in
- detail with examples
- What is quality score
- Why quality score is important
- What is CTR?
- Why CTR is important?
- Understanding bids
- Types of Search Campaigns – Standard,
- All features, dynamic search & product listing
- Google merchant center.
- Creating our 1st search campaign
- Doing campaign level settings
- Understanding location targeting
- Different types of location targeting
- What is bidding strategy?
- Understanding different types of bid strategy
- Advanced level bid strategies
- Enhanced CPC
- What are flexible bidding strategies?
- Understanding flexible bidding strategy
- Pros & Cons of different bid strategies
- Understanding ad-extensions
- Types of ad-extensions
- Adding ad-extensions in our campaign
- Creating adgroups
- Finding relevant adgroups options
- using tools
- Creating adgroups using tool
- Understanding keywords
- Finding relevant keywords
- Adding keywords in ad-group
- Using keyword planner tool
- Understanding types of keywords
- Board, Phrase, exact, synonym & negative
- Examples of types of keywords
- Pros and cons of diff. types of keywords
- Creating ads
- Understanding ad metrics
- Display & destination URL
- How to write a compelling ad copy
- Best & worst examples of ads
- Creating ads
- What is conversion tracking?
- Why is it important
- How to set up conversion tracking
- Adding tracking code in your website
- Checking conversion stats
- How to optimize campaigns at the time of
- Optimizing campaign via adgroups
- Importance of CTR in optimization
- How to increase CTR
- Importance of quality score in
- How to increase quality score
- Importance of negative keywords in
- Evaluating campaign stats
- Optimizing with conversion report
- Optimizing with keywords
- Optimizing performing keywords
- Optimizing non performing keywords
- How to decrease CPC
- Analyzing your competitors performance
- Types of display campaigns-
- Creating 1st display campaign
- Difference in search & display
- Doing campaign level settings
- Understanding CPM bid strategy
- Advance settings
- Understanding ads placement
- Creating diff. adgroups
- Using display planner tool
- Finding relevant websites for ads
- Creating text ads
- Creating banner ads using tools
- Uploading banner ads
Social Media Marketing
- Understanding Facebook marketing
- Practical session 1
- Creating Facebook page
- Uploading contacts for invitation
- Exercise on fan page wall posting
- Increasing fans on fan page
- How to do marketing on fan page (with examples)
- Fan engagement
- Important apps to do fan page marketing
- Facebook advertising
- Types of Facebook advertising
- Best practices for Facebook advertising
- Understanding facebook best practices
- Understanding edgerank and art of engagement
- Practical Session 2
- Creating Facebook advertising campaign
- Targeting in ad campaign
- Payment module- CPC vs CPM vs CPA
- Setting up conversion tracking
- Using power editor tool for adv.
- Advance Facebook advertising using tools like
- What is linkedIn?
- Understanding LinkedIn
- Company profile vs Individual profiles
- Understanding Linkedin groups
- How to do marketing on LinkedIn groups
- Linkedin advertising & it best practices
- Increasing ROI form linkedIn ads
- Linkedin publishing
- Company pages
- Adv on linkedIn
- Display vs text
- Understanding Twitter
- Tools to listen & measure Influence on
- Twitter: TweetDeck, Klout, PeerIndex
- How to do marketing on Twitter
- Black hat techniques of twitter marketing
- Advertising on Twitter
- Creating campaigns
- Types of ads
- Tools for twitter marketing
- Twitter Advertising
- Twitter Cards
- Understanding Video Campaign
- Creating 1st Video Campaign
- Importance of video marketing
- Benifits of video marketing
- Uploading videos on video marketing websites
- Using youtube for business
- Developing youtube video marketing Strategy
- Bringing visitors from youtube videos to your website
- Creating Video ADgroups
- Targeting Options
- Understanding Bid Strategy
- Understanding Mobile Devices
- Mobile Marketing and Social Media
- Mobile Marketing Measurement and Analytics
- Fundamentals of mobile marketing
- Key industry terminology
- Creating mobile website through wordpress
- Using tools to create mobile websites
- Using tools to create mobile app
- Advertising on mobile (App & Web)
- Targeting ads via location
- Targeting ads on Apps
- Targeting ads on search engine
- Introduction to Google analytics
- How Google analytics works
- Understanding Google analytics account structure
- Understanding Google analytics insights
- Understanding cookie tracking
- Types of cookie tracking used by Google analytics
- Starting with Google analytics
- How to set up analytics account
- How to add analytics code in website
- Understanding goals and conversions
- How to setup goals
- Understanding different types of goals
- Understanding bounce & bounce rate
- Difference between exit rate & bounce rate
- How to reduce bounce rate
- How to set up funnels in goals
- Importance of funnels
- How to integrate adwords and analytics account
- Benefits of integrating adwords & analytics
- Measuring performance of marketing campaigns via
- Google analytics
- What is link tagging
- How to set up link tagging
- Understanding filters & segments
- How to set up filters & segments
- How to view customized reports
- Monitoring traffic sources
- Monitoring traffic behavior
- Taking corrective actions if required
Online Display Marketing
- What is online advertising?
- Types of Online Advertising
- Display Advertising
- Banner ads
- Rich Media ads
- Pop ups and Pop under ads
- Contextual advertising
- In Text ads
- In Image ads
- In video ads
- In page ads
- What are Payment Modules?
- What is email marketing?
- How email works?
- Challenges faced in sending bulk emails
- How to overcome these challenges?
- Types of email marketing- Opt-in & bulk emailing
- What is opt-in email marketing?
- Setting up email marketing account
- Best platforms to do opt-in email marketing
- Setting up lists & web form
- Creating a broadcast email
- What are auto responders?
- Setting up auto responders
- How to do bulk emailing?
- Best practices to send bulk emails
- Tricks to land in inbox instead of spam folder
- Top email marketing software’s &
- a glimpse of how to use them
- Improving ROI with A/B testing
- What is ecommerce?
- Top ecommerce websites around the world & it’s scenario in India
- Difference between E-Commerce software and Shopping Cart software
- Payment Gateways, Merchant Accounts & Logistics for physical goods.
- Integrating Woo commerce and setting up an ecommerce store on WordPress.
- Affiliate Marketing by promoting products which looks like an ecommerce store.
- Case studies on ecommerce websites.
- How to do Google Product Listing Ads (PLA) for ecommerce websites.
- How to do SEO for an ecommerce website.
- Understanding lead generation for business
- Why lead generation is important?
- Understanding landing pages
- Understanding thank-you page
- Landing page vs website
- Best practices to create a landing page
- Best practices to create a thank-you page
- Practical exercise- Creating a landing page
- Types of landing pages
- Reviewing landing pages created by trainees
- What is A/B testing?
- How to do A/B testing
- Selecting landing pages after A/B testing
- Converting leads into sales
- Creating lead nurturing strategy
- Understanding lead funnel
- Steps in leads nurturing
- What is Content marketing?
- Introduction to content marketing
- Objective of content marketing
- Content marketing 7 step strategy building process
- 18 types of content with examples
- How to write great compelling content
- Keyword research for content ideas
- Optimizing content for search engines
- Discussing authority blog
- Steps towards developing authority blog
- Ways to monetizing authority blog
- How to market your content?
- Debate- Doesn’t great content just spread by itself
- Understanding second customer
- Importance of second customer
- How to increase second customer
- Understanding online influencers
- 10 ways to connect with online influencers
- 35 unique ways to write magnetic headlines
- 180 examples of magnetic headlines
- Case study on content marketing
Internet Marketing Strategy
- Personal branding
- Content marketing
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Conversion optimization
- Social media marketing
- Email marketing
- What is affiliate marketing?
- 3 A’s of affiliate marketing
- How people make millions of dollar in affiliate marketing?
- Affiliate marketing history
- Changes in affiliate marketing industry over the year
- Affiliate marketing scenario in India
- How to be a super affiliate?
- Different ways to do affiliate marketing
- Affiliate marketing secrets
- How your trainer makes money in affiliate marketing?
- Live examples of how people are making money as an affiliate
- Getting your started as an affiliate
- Getting you approved as an affiliate from
- India’s top affiliate agencies
- Some of the top affiliate network in the world
- How to get approved as an affiliate by world’s top affiliate company
- Trainers shares his secrets of affiliate marketing
Ad-Sense & Blogging
- What is AdSense?
- How to get approved for AdSense?
- Cool trick to get AdSense approval by Google
- Using your AdSense account interface
- Placing ads on your blog
- Creating blogs with our FREE theme
- Then we will share 1 secret method Through which you will make money with AdSense
Online Reputation Management (ORM)
- What is online reputation management?
- Why online reputation management is need of hour
- Understanding ORM scenario
- How to deal with criticism online
- 10 Online reputation management Commandments
- 15 ways to create positive brand image online
- Understanding tools for monitoring online reputation
- Step by Step guide to overcome negative online reputation
- Best examples of online reputation management
Top 20 Reasons to Choose APTRON for Digital Marketing Training in Delhi
- Our Digital Marketing training in Delhi is developed in compliance to current IT industry.
- We provide the best Digital Marketing training in Delhi covering entire course modules during the Digital Marketing classes. Also, students avail Digital Marketing course in Delhi with placement assistance.
- Digital Marketing training in Delhi are scheduled on weekdays and weekends. Also students can opt for customized schedule according to the requirements.
- Our team of trainers are industry-experts possessing more than a decade experience in training.
- Mentors coaching Digital Marketing training in Delhi not only help students in accomplishing live projects, but also provide session on interview preparation along with placement assistance.
- Ultra-modern I.T laboratory equipped with latest infrastructure.
- Our lab is open 365 days in a year. Students, according to their convenience can utilize the lab for completing projects and practice the technical assignments.
- Our training classrooms are equipped with modern I.T infrastructure such as projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi, and digital pads.
- We facilitate our students with glass-door study room and discussion zone area (meeting room) to enhance their learning and exploring abilities.
- Along with technical training and course, we organize no cost sessions on personality development spoken English, group discussion, mock interview and presentation skills to develop high level of confidence in students.
- We also organize no cost personality development and presentation seminars.
- Our course material includes books, and soft copies of tutorials in the form of PDFs, sample papers, technical and HR interview questions, and projects available on our website.
- Students enrolled to Digital Marketing training in Delhi can also avail hostel facility at Rs.4,500/- a month.
- We facilitate students with no cost study material, soft copies of PDFs, video training, sample questions for respective certification, and interview questions along with lab guides made available on our website for quick access.
- Our certificates are globally recognized provided after completion of course.
- We facilitate students with Extra Time Slots (E.T.S) for doing unlimited practical at no cost.
- According to the requirements, students can retake the class at no cost.
- Our instructors pay one-to-one attention.
- To enhance knowledge of the students, the complex technical concepts are imparted through easy coaching.
- We accept master and visa cards (Debit & Credit), also payment mode cash, cheque, and Net Banking available.
APTRON Delhi Trainer's Profile for Digital Marketing Training in Delhi
APTRON's Delhi Digital Marketing Trainers are:
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing best Digital Marketing training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards by our recognized IT partners and organizations.
- Our trainers are MNC working professionals employed in HCL Technologies, Birla-soft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies, and so on.
- Our trainers are certified professionals possessing 7+ years of experience in the industry.
- Our trainers have regular coordination with MNCs HR team on daily basis.
Placement Assistance after Digital Marketing Training in Delhi
Along with Digital Marketing training in Delhi, we provide placement assistance to the students.
- APTRON Delhi with successful 96% placement rate has a dedicated HR wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements.
- APTRON Delhi assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs.
- APTRON Delhi, apart from course training, also facilitate students with sessions provided on personality development, spoken English, group discussion, mock interview, and presentation skills to develop a high level of confidence for facing tricky and challenging interviews competently.
- APTRON Delhi provide an in-depth training to the students, which assist them to secure placement in top IT firms such as HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture, and many more effortlessly.