- All Courses
- Best SAP HANA Training in Delhi
Best SAP HANA Training in Delhi & Best SAP HANA Training Institute in Delhi
out of 5
based on 9759
Join Best SAP HANA Training in Delhi, SAP HANA Course in Delhi, SAP HANA Institute in Delhi
APTRON Delhi offers an inclusive SAP HANA training in delhi. The extensive practical training provided by SAP HANA training institute in delhi equips live projects and simulations. Such detailed SAP HANA course has helped our students secure job in various MNCs. The trainers at APTRON Delhi are subject specialist corporate professionals providing in-depth study in SAP HANA course in delhi. Participants completing the SAP HANA certification have plethora of job opportunities in the industry.
Further, we have kept the SAP HANA course in delhi duration flexible. From online classroom to fast-track & one-to-one classroom SAP HANA training is provided during weekdays and weekends to the attendees. Our modern lab is equipped with latest technologies helping students avail a successful SAP HANA training and certification from the institute.
APTRON Delhi, recognized among the top ten SAP HANA training institute in delhi, has training module for beginners, intermediates, and experts. Whether you are a college student, I.T professional or a project manager; the best SAP HANA training institute in delhi offers best training environment, veteran SAP HANA trainers, and flexible training schedules for entire modules. Also, the best training institute for SAP HANA training in delhi asks for a value to money fee from the students. The pocket-friendly SAP HANA course fee structure can be afford by students coming from all walks of life.
After SAP HANA course in delhi, learning the interview skills indeed becomes mandatory. Along with SAP HANA classes in delhi, we have sessions for personality development, spoken English, and presentation. At our SAP HANA training centre in delhi, Placement team schedules recruitment drives where the technology-driven branded companies hand-pick our students. SAP HANA training in delhi with placement assistance is the key feature which rated us 'star five' in the reviews by our aspirants. Reviews and honest feedback is mentioned on our official website. APTRON Delhi is one of the best SAP HANA training centres in delhi delivering out-of-box thinking professionals to the industry.
APTRON Delhi has a modern lab equipped with latest devices that facilitate participants in having a thorough hands-on experience through live projects. Such training in delhi boost the confidence level in participants to face the real-time challenges successfully in a job.
The SAP HANA syllabus includes for SAP HANA course module on real time projects along with placement assistance. SAP HANA topics covered are
Introduction on SAP HANA, ERP landscape transformation set-up, Configure SAP HANA load controller on SAP HANA system, Installing Sybase components, Configure SAP HANA load controller on SAP HANA system, Trigger Based Replication, Data Provision Options, Relational Reporting
& Many more. Check the duration, course content and syllabus given below.
SAP HANA Course Fee and Duration
||45 - 60 Days
||2 hours a day
||3 hours a day
||6+ hours a day
SAP HANA Training Course Content and Syllabus in Delhi
SAP HANA Introduction and Architecture
- SAP HANA Overview
- ERP In-Memory Computing Overview
- SAP HANA Features
- Look and feel of SAP HANA
- SAP HANA Architecture
- SAP HANA Landscape
- Structure of ERP in-memory Computing studio
- Row store and column store Architecture
- Multi Version Currency Control ( MVCC )
- Persistence Layer in In-memory Computing Engine
- Back up &Recovery
- Distributed System
- Data Provisioning options in SAP HANA
- Reporting options on SAP HANA
- Security options in HANA
- SAP HANA Appliance Model
- How SAP HANA Appliance is delivered
- Sizing Considerations
- SAP HANA - Licensing Options
- SAP HANA Project Implementation
- Overview: Key Activities
- Key Roles
- Key Points to keep in mind
- Modeling Overview
- SAP HANA Studio Features
- Information Modeler Overview
- Installation and Configuration of HANA Studio
- Prerequisites for Modeling
- Modeling Considerations
- Levels of Modeling
- Attribute Views
- Analytic Views
- Modeling Considerations
- Joins: Different types and when to use what.
- Where Class Vs Constraint Filters
- HANA Studio Preview(use with Caution)
- Impact of Query Execution
- Modeling Suggestions
- Troubleshooting Modeling Issues
- Export and Import Models
Reporting on HANA with BI 4.0
- HANA Reporting Layer & Connectivity Options
- Reporting on HANA Clients
- Reporting on HANA Open Interfaces
- Prerequisites for reporting on SAP HANA
- IMDB client installation
- Setting up new connection
- ERP Business Objects BI4.0:Overview & tool comparison
- Analytical Reporting on HANA
- Relational Reporting on HANA
- Reporting on HANA Demo Included
- Native Excel Interface via ODBO
- ERP Business Object Analysis(Office Edition)
- ERP Business Object Explorer
- Semantic Layer Approach
- IDT Vs Universe Designer
- ERP BOBJ Web I
- ERP BOBJ Xcelsius
- ERP Crystal Reports
- Enterprise Vs 2011
- Front end tool reporting considerations on top of HANA
- Troubleshooting common reporting issues
Advanced Data Modeling with SQL Script
- Modeling Overview
- Calculation View :Overview & Types
- SQL Script :Motivation
- SQL Script: Overview
- SQL Script Processing
- Data Type Extensions
- Scalar Data type
- Table type
- Functional Extension
- Procedure Calls
- Implementing Functional logic
- SQL Script/Built in Function
- Debugging and troubleshooting SQL Script
- Restrictions for SQL Statement
Data Provisioning: Data Services
- Data Provisioning :Overview
- Data Provision Options
- Trigger Based Replication
- ETL-Based Replication
- Log-Based Replication
- ERP Business Objects Data Services 4.0 and HANA
- ODP enabled Extractor Support in Data Services 4.0
- HANA and Data Service Process flow for ERP and non-ERP data
- How it works for ERP System
- How it works for Non-ERP System
- Advanced Data Service options
- Column tables creation
- Bulk loader options & config
- Bulk extracting options & config
- Log based replication overview
- Technical system landscape
- User administration
- Installing log based replication
- Updating the ERP host agent on source system
- Installing Sybase components
- Deploying the SAP HANA load controller and related components
- Configuring log based replication
- Configure SAP HANA load controller on SAP HANA system
- Initializing replication using SAP HANA system
- Initializing replication using SAP HANA load controller
SAP HANA 6: DATA PROVISIONING: ERP LANDSCAPE TRANSFORMATION (SLT)
- Data provisioning overview
- ERP landscape transformation set-up
- Options for SLT landscape installation
- Post installation stem
- Concept of SLT replication
- Architecture and key building block
- Technical requirement and system set-up information for LT replication server
- Key benefits of LT replicating server
- Transformational capabilities
- Security and user management in HANA
- Creation of users
- Creation of roles
- Assignment privileges to roles
- Assignment of users to roles
Top 20 Reasons to Choose APTRON for SAP HANA Training in Delhi
- Our SAP HANA training in Delhi is developed in compliance to current IT industry.
- We provide the best SAP HANA training in Delhi covering entire course modules during the SAP HANA classes. Also, students avail SAP HANA course in Delhi with placement assistance.
- SAP HANA training in Delhi are scheduled on weekdays and weekends. Also students can opt for customized schedule according to the requirements.
- Our team of trainers are industry-experts possessing more than a decade experience in training.
- Mentors coaching SAP HANA training in Delhi not only help students in accomplishing live projects, but also provide session on interview preparation along with placement assistance.
- Ultra-modern I.T laboratory equipped with latest infrastructure.
- Our lab is open 365 days in a year. Students, according to their convenience can utilize the lab for completing projects and practice the technical assignments.
- Our training classrooms are equipped with modern I.T infrastructure such as projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi, and digital pads.
- We facilitate our students with glass-door study room and discussion zone area (meeting room) to enhance their learning and exploring abilities.
- Along with technical training and course, we organize no cost sessions on personality development spoken English, group discussion, mock interview and presentation skills to develop high level of confidence in students.
- We also organize no cost personality development and presentation seminars.
- Our course material includes books, and soft copies of tutorials in the form of PDFs, sample papers, technical and HR interview questions, and projects available on our website.
- Students enrolled to SAP HANA training in Delhi can also avail hostel facility at Rs.4,500/- a month.
- We facilitate students with no cost study material, soft copies of PDFs, video training, sample questions for respective certification, and interview questions along with lab guides made available on our website for quick access.
- Our certificates are globally recognized provided after completion of course.
- We facilitate students with Extra Time Slots (E.T.S) for doing unlimited practical at no cost.
- According to the requirements, students can retake the class at no cost.
- Our instructors pay one-to-one attention.
- To enhance knowledge of the students, the complex technical concepts are imparted through easy coaching.
- We accept master and visa cards (Debit & Credit), also payment mode cash, cheque, and Net Banking available.
APTRON Delhi Trainer's Profile for SAP HANA Training in Delhi
APTRON's Delhi SAP HANA Trainers are:
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing best SAP HANA training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards by our recognized IT partners and organizations.
- Our trainers are MNC working professionals employed in HCL Technologies, Birla-soft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies, and so on.
- Our trainers are certified professionals possessing 7+ years of experience in the industry.
- Our trainers have regular coordination with MNCs HR team on daily basis.
Placement Assistance after SAP HANA Training in Delhi
Along with SAP HANA training in Delhi, we provide placement assistance to the students.
- APTRON Delhi with successful 96% placement rate has a dedicated HR wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements.
- APTRON Delhi assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs.
- APTRON Delhi, apart from course training, also facilitate students with sessions provided on personality development, spoken English, group discussion, mock interview, and presentation skills to develop a high level of confidence for facing tricky and challenging interviews competently.
- APTRON Delhi provide an in-depth training to the students, which assist them to secure placement in top IT firms such as HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture, and many more effortlessly.