- All Courses
- Best MATLAB and Simulink Training in Delhi
Best MATLAB and Simulink Training in Delhi & Best MATLAB and Simulink Training Institute in Delhi
out of 5
based on 9759
Join Best MATLAB and Simulink Training in Delhi, MATLAB and Simulink Course in Delhi, MATLAB and Simulink Institute in Delhi
APTRON Delhi offers an inclusive MATLAB and Simulink training in delhi. The extensive practical training provided by MATLAB and Simulink training institute in delhi equips live projects and simulations. Such detailed MATLAB and Simulink course has helped our students secure job in various MNCs. The trainers at APTRON Delhi are subject specialist corporate professionals providing in-depth study in MATLAB and Simulink course in delhi. Participants completing the MATLAB and Simulink certification have plethora of job opportunities in the industry.
Further, we have kept the MATLAB and Simulink course in delhi duration flexible. From online classroom to fast-track & one-to-one classroom MATLAB and Simulink training is provided during weekdays and weekends to the attendees. Our modern lab is equipped with latest technologies helping students avail a successful MATLAB and Simulink training and certification from the institute.
APTRON Delhi, recognized among the top ten MATLAB and Simulink training institute in delhi, has training module for beginners, intermediates, and experts. Whether you are a college student, I.T professional or a project manager; the best MATLAB and Simulink training institute in delhi offers best training environment, veteran MATLAB and Simulink trainers, and flexible training schedules for entire modules. Also, the best training institute for MATLAB and Simulink training in delhi asks for a value to money fee from the students. The pocket-friendly MATLAB and Simulink course fee structure can be afford by students coming from all walks of life.
After MATLAB and Simulink course in delhi, learning the interview skills indeed becomes mandatory. Along with MATLAB and Simulink classes in delhi, we have sessions for personality development, spoken English, and presentation. At our MATLAB and Simulink training centre in delhi, Placement team schedules recruitment drives where the technology-driven branded companies hand-pick our students. MATLAB and Simulink training in delhi with placement assistance is the key feature which rated us 'star five' in the reviews by our aspirants. Reviews and honest feedback is mentioned on our official website. APTRON Delhi is one of the best MATLAB and Simulink training centres in delhi delivering out-of-box thinking professionals to the industry.
APTRON Delhi has a modern lab equipped with latest devices that facilitate participants in having a thorough hands-on experience through live projects. Such training in delhi boost the confidence level in participants to face the real-time challenges successfully in a job.
The MATLAB and Simulink syllabus includes for MATLAB and Simulink course module on real time projects along with placement assistance. MATLAB and Simulink topics covered are
Introduction to MATLAB and Simulink, MATLAB and Simulink Architecture, Matrices and Arrays in MATLAB, Mathematical Functions, Creating Scripts in MATLAB, External Interfaces (serial Port), MATLAB Programming,
& Many more. Check the duration, course content and syllabus given below.
MATLAB and Simulink Course Fee and Duration
||45 - 60 Days
||2 hours a day
||3 hours a day
||6+ hours a day
Course Content and Syllabus for MATLAB and Simulink Training in Delhi
MATLAB and Simulink Course Contents
- Introduction to MATLAB
- What is MATLAB?
- Elementary MATLAB Constructs
- MATLAB Variables
- Arithmetic Operations
- Logical and Relational Operations
- Mathematical Functions
- Graphical Functions
- I/O Operations
- Import Wizard
- Special I/O Functions
- The MATLAB Search Path
- Elementary Matrix Manipulations
- More Complicated Data Structures
- Cell Arrays
- Definition of Cell Arrays
- Access to Cell Array Elements
How to deal with Matrices and Arrays in MATLAB
- Vector in MATLAB
- Matrices in MATLAB
- Methods of accessing Matrix Elements
Creating Scripts in MATLAB
- Matrices operations
- Addition, subtractions of matrices of n numbers rows and columns
- Multiplication of Matrices of nxm and mxn row column.
- One dimensional plots
- Two dimension plots
- Three dimension plots
- Flow control Commands
- IF statements
- While Statements
- For Loops
User defined functions
- Creating functions in MATLAB environment
- Calling functions
- Executing functions
Functioning and use of predefined functions
- Study of various predefined functions of MATLAB
- GUI development
- Need of GUI
- Creating GUI
- Interfacing of MATLAB script and GUI
External Interfaces (serial Port)
- Interfacing the MATLAB script to the real world through RS232
- Study of commands required to send / receive data through serial port
- Develop an application for interfacing external hardware to the PC through MATLAB.
The MATLAB Desktop
- MATLAB Procedures
- MATLAB Functions
- MATLAB Language Constructs
- The Function eval
- Function Handles
- Solution of Differential Equations
- M-File editing
- Debugging M-file
- Calling functions
- Writing functions
- Basic Input Output Functions
- Data import & export
- Text files & excel Sheets
MATLAB Editor and Debugger
- Editor Functions
- Debugging Functions
- Symbolic Calculations with the Symbolic Toolbox
- Symbolic “Auxiliary Calculations”
- Introduction to graphs & plots
- Different type of plot designing
- 2D & 3D plots
- Scientific data based plots
- Plot editing & handling
- Plotting Images
Graphical User Interface (GUI) Designing
- Introduction to GUI
- GUIDE tool
- GUI Designing
- GUI programming
- GUI interfacings
- Executable files designing
Introduction to Simulink
- What is SIMULINK?
- Operating Principle and Management of Simulink
- Constructing a Simulink Block Diagram
- Parameterizing Simulink Blocks
- Simulink Simulation
- Solving Differential Equations with Simulink
- Simplification of Simulink Systems
- The FCN Block
- Construction of Subsystems
- Interaction with MATLAB
- Transfer of Variables between
- Simulink and MATLAB
- Iteration of Simulink Simulations in MATLAB
- Transfer of Variables through Global Variables
- Dealing with Characteristic Curves
- Image Processing
- Audio & Video Processing
- Serial Port Interfacing
Practicals / Projects
- Hello World
- Personalized Hello World
- Hello World with Input
- Simple Menu
- File Reading and Writing
- Writing a File
- Reading a File
- Working with Biological Images
- Creating a Sub-image
- Working with Multiple Images
- Working with a Sound File
- Approaching a Problem and Using Heuristics
- Making Permutations Faster
- A Faster Way
- Measuring Time
- The Growth of the Problem
- Search a File
- A Side Note About System Commands
- DNA Matching
- Our Search through a File
- Buffering Our Data
- A Further Check
- Generating Random Data
- Analyzing a Car Stereo
- A Fun Sound Effect
- Another Fun Sound Effect
- Why Divide By 2?
- Stereo Test Conclusion
- Drawing a Line
- Finding Points along a Line
- Coding the Solution to Points along a Line
- Drawing the Line
- Drawing a Frame
- Filling a Diamond Shape
- Drawing an Entire Cube
- Adjusting Our View
Solutions to the Problems
- Solutions to the MATLAB Problems
- Solutions to the Simulink Problems
Arithmetic MATLAB Operations
- Arithmetic Operations as Matrix Operations
- Arithmetic Operations as Field Operations
Top 20 Reasons to Choose APTRON for MATLAB and Simulink Training in Delhi
- Our MATLAB and Simulink training in Delhi is developed in compliance to current IT industry.
- We provide the best MATLAB and Simulink training in Delhi covering entire course modules during the MATLAB and Simulink classes. Also, students avail MATLAB and Simulink course in Delhi with placement assistance.
- MATLAB and Simulink training in Delhi are scheduled on weekdays and weekends. Also students can opt for customized schedule according to the requirements.
- Our team of trainers are industry-experts possessing more than a decade experience in training.
- Mentors coaching MATLAB and Simulink training in Delhi not only help students in accomplishing live projects, but also provide session on interview preparation along with placement assistance.
- Ultra-modern I.T laboratory equipped with latest infrastructure.
- Our lab is open 365 days in a year. Students, according to their convenience can utilize the lab for completing projects and practice the technical assignments.
- Our training classrooms are equipped with modern I.T infrastructure such as projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi, and digital pads.
- We facilitate our students with glass-door study room and discussion zone area (meeting room) to enhance their learning and exploring abilities.
- Along with technical training and course, we organize no cost sessions on personality development spoken English, group discussion, mock interview and presentation skills to develop high level of confidence in students.
- We also organize no cost personality development and presentation seminars.
- Our course material includes books, and soft copies of tutorials in the form of PDFs, sample papers, technical and HR interview questions, and projects available on our website.
- Students enrolled to MATLAB and Simulink training in Delhi can also avail hostel facility at Rs.4,500/- a month.
- We facilitate students with no cost study material, soft copies of PDFs, video training, sample questions for respective certification, and interview questions along with lab guides made available on our website for quick access.
- Our certificates are globally recognized provided after completion of course.
- We facilitate students with Extra Time Slots (E.T.S) for doing unlimited practical at no cost.
- According to the requirements, students can retake the class at no cost.
- Our instructors pay one-to-one attention.
- To enhance knowledge of the students, the complex technical concepts are imparted through easy coaching.
- We accept master and visa cards (Debit & Credit), also payment mode cash, cheque, and Net Banking available.
APTRON Delhi Trainer's Profile for MATLAB and Simulink Training in Delhi
APTRON's Delhi MATLAB and Simulink Trainers are:
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing best MATLAB and Simulink training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards by our recognized IT partners and organizations.
- Our trainers are MNC working professionals employed in HCL Technologies, Birla-soft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies, and so on.
- Our trainers are certified professionals possessing 7+ years of experience in the industry.
- Our trainers have regular coordination with MNCs HR team on daily basis.
Placement Assistance after MATLAB and Simulink Training in Delhi
Along with MATLAB and Simulink training in Delhi, we provide placement assistance to the students.
- APTRON Delhi with successful 96% placement rate has a dedicated HR wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements.
- APTRON Delhi assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs.
- APTRON Delhi, apart from course training, also facilitate students with sessions provided on personality development, spoken English, group discussion, mock interview, and presentation skills to develop a high level of confidence for facing tricky and challenging interviews competently.
- APTRON Delhi provide an in-depth training to the students, which assist them to secure placement in top IT firms such as HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture, and many more effortlessly.