- All Courses
- Best MCSA Training in Delhi
Best MCSA Training in Delhi & Best MCSA Training Institute in Delhi
out of 5
based on 423
Join Best MCSA Training in Delhi, MCSA Course in Delhi, MCSA Institute in Delhi
APTRON Delhi offers an inclusive MCSA training in delhi. The extensive practical training provided by MCSA training institute in delhi equips live projects and simulations. Such detailed MCSA course has helped our students secure job in various MNCs. The trainers at APTRON Delhi are subject specialist corporate professionals providing in-depth study in MCSA course in delhi. Participants completing the MCSA certification have plethora of job opportunities in the industry.
Further, we have kept the MCSA course in delhi duration flexible. From online classroom to fast-track & one-to-one classroom MCSA training is provided during weekdays and weekends to the attendees. Our modern lab is equipped with latest technologies helping students avail a successful MCSA training and certification from the institute.
APTRON Delhi, recognized among the top ten MCSA training institute in delhi, has training module for beginners, intermediates, and experts. Whether you are a college student, I.T professional or a project manager; the best MCSA training institute in delhi offers best training environment, veteran MCSA trainers, and flexible training schedules for entire modules. Also, the best training institute for MCSA training in delhi asks for a value to money fee from the students. The pocket-friendly MCSA course fee structure can be afford by students coming from all walks of life.
After MCSA course in delhi, learning the interview skills indeed becomes mandatory. Along with MCSA classes in delhi, we have sessions for personality development, spoken English, and presentation. At our MCSA training centre in delhi, Placement team schedules recruitment drives where the technology-driven branded companies hand-pick our students. MCSA training in delhi with placement assistance is the key feature which rated us 'star five' in the reviews by our aspirants. Reviews and honest feedback is mentioned on our official website. APTRON Delhi is one of the best MCSA training centres in delhi delivering out-of-box thinking professionals to the industry.
APTRON Delhi has a modern lab equipped with latest devices that facilitate participants in having a thorough hands-on experience through live projects. Such training in delhi boost the confidence level in participants to face the real-time challenges successfully in a job.
The MCSA syllabus includes for MCSA course module on real time projects along with placement assistance. MCSA topics covered are
Introduction To MCSA, Deploying and Managing Windows Server 2012, Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS), Managing Active Directory Domain Services Objects, Automating AD DS Administration, Implementing IPv4, Implementing Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP), Implementing Domain Name System (DNS), Implementing IPv6, Implementing Local Storage, Implementing File and Print Services, Implementing Group Policy
& Many more. Check the duration, course content and syllabus given below.
MCSA Course Fee and Duration
||45 - 60 Days
||2 hours a day
||3 hours a day
||6+ hours a day
MCSA course content and Syllabus in Delhi
Deploying and Managing Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2012 Management
- Installing Windows Server 2012
- Post-Installation Configuration of Windows Server 2012
- Windows PowerShell
Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS)
- AD DS
- Domain Controllers
- Installing a Domain Controller
Managing Active Directory Domain Services Objects
- Managing User Accounts
- Managing Group Accounts
- Managing Computer Accounts
- Delegating Administration
Automating AD DS Administration
- Using Command Line Tools for Administration
- Using Windows PowerShell for Administration
- Performing Bulk Operations with Windows PowerShell
- IPv4 Addressing
- Subnetting and Supernetting
- Configuring and Troubleshooting IPv4
Implementing Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
- Installing a DHCP Server Role
- Configuring DHCP Scopes
- Managing a DHCP Database
- Securing and Monitoring DHCP
Implementing Domain Name System (DNS)
- Name Resolution for Windows Clients and Servers
- Installing and Managing a DNS Server
- Managing DNS Zones
- IPv6 Addressing
- Coexistence with IPv6
- IPv6 Transition Technologies
Implementing Local Storage
- Managing Disks and Volumes
- Implementing Storage Spaces
Implementing File and Print Services
- Securing Files and Folders
- Protecting Shared Files and Folders Using Shadow Copies
- Configuring Network Printing
Implementing Group Policy
- Group Policy Processing
- Implementing a Central Store for Administrative Templates
Securing Windows Servers Using Group Policy Objects
- Windows Security
- Configuring Security Settings
- Restricting Software
- Configuring Windows Firewall with Advanced Security
Implementing Server Virtualization with Hyper-V
- Virtualization Technologies
- Implementing Hyper-V
- Managing Virtual Machine Storage
- Managing Virtual Networks
Administering Windows Server 2012
Implementing a Group Policy Infrastructure
- Group Policy
- Implementing and Administering Group Policy Objects (GPOs)
- Managing Group Policy Scope
- Group Policy Processing
- Troubleshooting the Application of GPOs
Managing User Desktops with Group Policy
- Implementing Administrative Templates
- Configuring Folder Redirection and Scripts
- Configuring Group Policy Preferences
- Managing Software with Group Policy
Managing User and Service Accounts
- Automating User Account Management
- Configuring Password-Policy and User-Account Lockout
- Configuring Managed Service Accounts
Maintaining Active Directory Domain Services
- Implementing Virtualized Domain Controllers
- Implementing Read-Only Domain Controllers
- Administering AD DS
- Managing the AD DS Database
Configuring and Troubleshooting Domain Name System (DNS)
- Installing the DNS Server Role
- Configuring the DNS Server Role
- Configuring DNS Zones
- Configuring DNS Zone Transfers
- Managing and Troubleshooting DNS
Configuring and Troubleshooting Remote Access
- Configuring Network Access
- Configuring VPN Access
- Network Policies
- Troubleshooting Routing and Remote Access
- Configuring DirectAccess
Installing, Configuring, and Troubleshooting the Network Policy Server Role
- Installing and Configuring a Network Policy Server
- Configuring RADIUS Clients and Servers
- NPS Authentication Methods
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting a Network Policy Server
Implementing Network Access Protection
- NAP Enforcement Processes
- Configuring NAP
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting NAP
Optimizing File Services
- File Server Resource Manager (FSRM)
- Using FSRM to Manage Quotas, File Screens, and Storage Reports
- Implementing Classification and File Management Tasks
- Distributed File System (DFS)
- Configuring DFS Namespaces
- Configuring and Troubleshooting DFS-R
Deploying and Maintaining Server Images
- Windows Deployment Services
- Implementing Deployment with Windows Deployment Services
- Administering Windows Deployment Services
Implementing Update Management
- Windows Server Update Services (WSUS)
- Deploying Updates with WSUS
Monitoring Windows Server 2012
- Monitoring Tools
- Using Performance Monitor
- Monitoring Event Logs
Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services
Implementing Advanced Network Services
- Configuring Advanced DHCP Features
- Configuring Advanced DNS Settings
- Implementing IPAM
Implementing Advanced File Services
- Configuring iSCSI Storage
- Configuring BranchCache
- Optimizing Storage Usage
Implementing Dynamic Access Control
- Planning for Dynamic Access Control
- Deploying Dynamic Access Control
Implementing Network Load Balancing (NLB)
- Configuring an NLB Cluster
- Planning an NLB Implementation
Implementing Failover Clustering
- Implementing a Failover Cluster
- Configuring Highly Available Applications and Services on a Failover Cluster
- Maintaining a Failover Cluster
- Implementing a Multi-Site Failover Cluster
Implementing Failover Clustering with Hyper-V
- Integrating Hyper-V with Failover Clustering
- Implementing Hyper-V Virtual Machines on Failover Clusters
- Implementing Hyper-V Vi rtual Machine Movement
- Managing Hyper-V Virtual Environments by Using VMM
Implementing Disaster Recovery
- Implementing Windows Server Backup
- Implementing Server and Data Recovery
Implementing Distributed AD DS Deployments
- Deploying a Distributed AD DS Environment
- Configuring AD DS Trusts
Implementing AD DS Sites and Replication
- Configuring AD DS Sites
- Configuring and Monitoring AD DS Replication
Implementing Active Directory Certificate Services
- Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
- Deploying CAs
- Deploying and Managing Certificate Templates
- Implementing Certificate Distribution and Revocation
- Managing Certificate Recovery
Implementing Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS)
- Deploying and Managing an AD RMS Infrastructure
- Configuring AD RMS Content Protection
- Configuring External Access to AD RMS
Implementing Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS)
- Deploying AD FS
- Implementing AD FS for a Single Organization
- Deploying AD FS in a B2B Federation Scenario
Top 20 Reasons to Choose APTRON for MCSA Training in Delhi
- Our MCSA training in Delhi is developed in compliance to current IT industry.
- We provide the best MCSA training in Delhi covering entire course modules during the MCSA classes. Also, students avail MCSA course in Delhi with placement assistance.
- MCSA training in Delhi are scheduled on weekdays and weekends. Also students can opt for customized schedule according to the requirements.
- Our team of trainers are industry-experts possessing more than a decade experience in training.
- Mentors coaching MCSA training in Delhi not only help students in accomplishing live projects, but also provide session on interview preparation along with placement assistance.
- Ultra-modern I.T laboratory equipped with latest infrastructure.
- Our lab is open 365 days in a year. Students, according to their convenience can utilize the lab for completing projects and practice the technical assignments.
- Our training classrooms are equipped with modern I.T infrastructure such as projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi, and digital pads.
- We facilitate our students with glass-door study room and discussion zone area (meeting room) to enhance their learning and exploring abilities.
- Along with technical training and course, we organize no cost sessions on personality development spoken English, group discussion, mock interview and presentation skills to develop high level of confidence in students.
- We also organize no cost personality development and presentation seminars.
- Our course material includes books, and soft copies of tutorials in the form of PDFs, sample papers, technical and HR interview questions, and projects available on our website.
- Students enrolled to MCSA training in Delhi can also avail hostel facility at Rs.4,500/- a month.
- We facilitate students with no cost study material, soft copies of PDFs, video training, sample questions for respective certification, and interview questions along with lab guides made available on our website for quick access.
- Our certificates are globally recognized provided after completion of course.
- We facilitate students with Extra Time Slots (E.T.S) for doing unlimited practical at no cost.
- According to the requirements, students can retake the class at no cost.
- Our instructors pay one-to-one attention.
- To enhance knowledge of the students, the complex technical concepts are imparted through easy coaching.
- We accept master and visa cards (Debit & Credit), also payment mode cash, cheque, and Net Banking available.
APTRON Delhi Trainer's Profile for MCSA Training in Delhi
APTRON's Delhi MCSA Trainers are:
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing best MCSA training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards by our recognized IT partners and organizations.
- Our trainers are MNC working professionals employed in HCL Technologies, Birla-soft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies, and so on.
- Our trainers are certified professionals possessing 7+ years of experience in the industry.
- Our trainers have regular coordination with MNCs HR team on daily basis.
Placement Assistance after MCSA Training in Delhi
Along with MCSA training in Delhi, we provide placement assistance to the students.
- APTRON Delhi with successful 96% placement rate has a dedicated HR wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements.
- APTRON Delhi assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs.
- APTRON Delhi, apart from course training, also facilitate students with sessions provided on personality development, spoken English, group discussion, mock interview, and presentation skills to develop a high level of confidence for facing tricky and challenging interviews competently.
- APTRON Delhi provide an in-depth training to the students, which assist them to secure placement in top IT firms such as HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture, and many more effortlessly.