- All Courses
- Best Oracle Identity Manager Training in Delhi
Best Oracle Identity Manager Training in Delhi & Best Oracle Identity Manager Training Institute in Delhi
out of 5
based on 423
Join Best Oracle Identity Manager Training in Delhi, Oracle Identity Manager Course in Delhi, Oracle Identity Manager Institute in Delhi
APTRON Delhi offers an inclusive Oracle Identity Manager training in delhi. The extensive practical training provided by Oracle Identity Manager training institute in delhi equips live projects and simulations. Such detailed Oracle Identity Manager course has helped our students secure job in various MNCs. The trainers at APTRON Delhi are subject specialist corporate professionals providing in-depth study in Oracle Identity Manager course in delhi. Participants completing the Oracle Identity Manager certification have plethora of job opportunities in the industry.
Further, we have kept the Oracle Identity Manager course in delhi duration flexible. From online classroom to fast-track & one-to-one classroom Oracle Identity Manager training is provided during weekdays and weekends to the attendees. Our modern lab is equipped with latest technologies helping students avail a successful Oracle Identity Manager training and certification from the institute.
APTRON Delhi, recognized among the top ten Oracle Identity Manager training institute in delhi, has training module for beginners, intermediates, and experts. Whether you are a college student, I.T professional or a project manager; the best Oracle Identity Manager training institute in delhi offers best training environment, veteran Oracle Identity Manager trainers, and flexible training schedules for entire modules. Also, the best training institute for Oracle Identity Manager training in delhi asks for a value to money fee from the students. The pocket-friendly Oracle Identity Manager course fee structure can be afford by students coming from all walks of life.
After Oracle Identity Manager course in delhi, learning the interview skills indeed becomes mandatory. Along with Oracle Identity Manager classes in delhi, we have sessions for personality development, spoken English, and presentation. At our Oracle Identity Manager training centre in delhi, Placement team schedules recruitment drives where the technology-driven branded companies hand-pick our students. Oracle Identity Manager training in delhi with placement assistance is the key feature which rated us 'star five' in the reviews by our aspirants. Reviews and honest feedback is mentioned on our official website. APTRON Delhi is one of the best Oracle Identity Manager training centres in delhi delivering out-of-box thinking professionals to the industry.
APTRON Delhi has a modern lab equipped with latest devices that facilitate participants in having a thorough hands-on experience through live projects. Such training in delhi boost the confidence level in participants to face the real-time challenges successfully in a job.
The Oracle Identity Manager syllabus includes for Oracle Identity Manager course module on real time projects along with placement assistance. Oracle Identity Manager topics covered are
Introduction to Oracle Identity Manager, Launching Oracle Identity Manager, Understanding Organizations, Roles, and Users, OIM Connectors, Provisioning, Workflows, Tasks and Requests, IT Resource and Application Instances, Reconciliation, Managing Reports, Auditing, Monitoring, and Logging for OIM, Transferring OIM Configurations
& Many more. Check the duration, course content and syllabus given below.
Oracle Identity Manager Course Fee and Duration
||45 - 60 Days
||2 hours a day
||3 hours a day
||6+ hours a day
Course Content Covered in Oracle Identity Manager Training Course
- Importance of identity management
- Introduction to Oracle Identity Manager 10g and 11g
- Identity management benefits, values, terminology, and functional aspects
- Oracle Identity Manager Architecture and Administration Infrastructure
- Installing and Configuring Oracle Identity Manager
Launching Oracle Identity Manager
- Oracle WebLogic Server
- Oracle Identity Manager Server Overview
- SOA Server Overview
- Oracle Identity Manager Interfaces
- Accessing the Oracle Identity Manager Web Consoles
- Design Console Overview
- Oracle SOA Consoles Overview
- Differences among the consoles from Oracle Identity Manager and Oracle SOA
Understanding Organizations, Roles, and Users
- Oracle Identity Manager Users
- Oracle Identity Manager Organizations, Roles, and Entity Relationships
- Loading User and Role-Based Data with the Bulk Load Utility
- Creating and Managing Users, Roles, and Organizations
- Customizing and Saving Searches
Understanding OIM Connectors
- What is Connectors?
- Oracle Identity Manager Connectors Overview
- Types of Oracle Identity Manager Connectors
- Transferring Oracle Identity Manager Connectors
- Using Oracle Identity Manager Connectors
- On-boarding Users to OIM
- What is Provisioning?
- Differences Between Assigning Resources and Provisioning Resources
- Assigning Resources to Users: Overview
- Types of Provisioning
- Using Criteria to Provision a Resource to a User
Understanding Workflows, Tasks and Requests
- What is Workflows?
- Understanding Tasks and Requests
- Types of Workflows
- Managing Approval and Provisioning Workflows
- Deploying SOA Composites
- Creating Requests
- Approving Requests
- Accessing the Resource
Understanding IT Resource and Application Instances
- What is IT Resource and Non-Managed Resource
- Application Instances
- Disconnected Resources
- Using Disconnected Resources
- What is Reconciliation?
- Reconciliation and Provisioning
- Types of Reconciliation
- Reconciliation Events, Rules and Policies
- Implementing Reconciliation Workflows
- Types of Reports
- Configuring Oracle BI Publisher
- Creating Reports for Organizations, Users and Roles
- Customizing Reports
- Exception reports handling
Auditing, Monitoring, and Logging for OIM
- What Is Auditing?
- Oracle Identity Manager Audit Engine
- What Is Monitoring?
- What Is Logging?
- Managing Auditing, Monitoring, and Logging
- Identify log files specific to Oracle Identity Manager
- Attestation Processes
- OIA – Oracle Identity Analytics
Transferring OIM Configurations
- Deployment Manager Overview
- Sandbox Overview
- Exporting and Importing Configuration Data
- Customizations Using Java APIs
- Identify an application programming interface (API)
- Advantages of using Oracle Identity Manager APIs
- Types of Oracle Identity Manager APIs: Utility classes, Factory classes, and Result set interfaces
- Lookup fields and user-defined fields
Top 20 Reasons to Choose APTRON for Oracle Identity Manager Training in Delhi
- Our Oracle Identity Manager training in Delhi is developed in compliance to current IT industry.
- We provide the best Oracle Identity Manager training in Delhi covering entire course modules during the Oracle Identity Manager classes. Also, students avail Oracle Identity Manager course in Delhi with placement assistance.
- Oracle Identity Manager training in Delhi are scheduled on weekdays and weekends. Also students can opt for customized schedule according to the requirements.
- Our team of trainers are industry-experts possessing more than a decade experience in training.
- Mentors coaching Oracle Identity Manager training in Delhi not only help students in accomplishing live projects, but also provide session on interview preparation along with placement assistance.
- Ultra-modern I.T laboratory equipped with latest infrastructure.
- Our lab is open 365 days in a year. Students, according to their convenience can utilize the lab for completing projects and practice the technical assignments.
- Our training classrooms are equipped with modern I.T infrastructure such as projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi, and digital pads.
- We facilitate our students with glass-door study room and discussion zone area (meeting room) to enhance their learning and exploring abilities.
- Along with technical training and course, we organize no cost sessions on personality development spoken English, group discussion, mock interview and presentation skills to develop high level of confidence in students.
- We also organize no cost personality development and presentation seminars.
- Our course material includes books, and soft copies of tutorials in the form of PDFs, sample papers, technical and HR interview questions, and projects available on our website.
- Students enrolled to Oracle Identity Manager training in Delhi can also avail hostel facility at Rs.4,500/- a month.
- We facilitate students with no cost study material, soft copies of PDFs, video training, sample questions for respective certification, and interview questions along with lab guides made available on our website for quick access.
- Our certificates are globally recognized provided after completion of course.
- We facilitate students with Extra Time Slots (E.T.S) for doing unlimited practical at no cost.
- According to the requirements, students can retake the class at no cost.
- Our instructors pay one-to-one attention.
- To enhance knowledge of the students, the complex technical concepts are imparted through easy coaching.
- We accept master and visa cards (Debit & Credit), also payment mode cash, cheque, and Net Banking available.
APTRON Delhi Trainer's Profile for Oracle Identity Manager Training in Delhi
APTRON's Delhi Oracle Identity Manager Trainers are:
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing best Oracle Identity Manager training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards by our recognized IT partners and organizations.
- Our trainers are MNC working professionals employed in HCL Technologies, Birla-soft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies, and so on.
- Our trainers are certified professionals possessing 7+ years of experience in the industry.
- Our trainers have regular coordination with MNCs HR team on daily basis.
Placement Assistance after Oracle Identity Manager Training in Delhi
Along with Oracle Identity Manager training in Delhi, we provide placement assistance to the students.
- APTRON Delhi with successful 96% placement rate has a dedicated HR wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements.
- APTRON Delhi assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs.
- APTRON Delhi, apart from course training, also facilitate students with sessions provided on personality development, spoken English, group discussion, mock interview, and presentation skills to develop a high level of confidence for facing tricky and challenging interviews competently.
- APTRON Delhi provide an in-depth training to the students, which assist them to secure placement in top IT firms such as HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture, and many more effortlessly.