- All Courses
- Best Oracle Performance Tunning Training in Delhi
Best Oracle Performance Tunning Training in Delhi & Best Oracle Performance Tunning Training Institute in Delhi
out of 5
based on 9759
Join Best Oracle Performance Tunning Training in Delhi, Oracle Performance Tunning Course in Delhi, Oracle Performance Tunning Institute in Delhi
APTRON Delhi offers an inclusive Oracle Performance Tunning training in delhi. The extensive practical training provided by Oracle Performance Tunning training institute in delhi equips live projects and simulations. Such detailed Oracle Performance Tunning course has helped our students secure job in various MNCs. The trainers at APTRON Delhi are subject specialist corporate professionals providing in-depth study in Oracle Performance Tunning course in delhi. Participants completing the Oracle Performance Tunning certification have plethora of job opportunities in the industry.
Further, we have kept the Oracle Performance Tunning course in delhi duration flexible. From online classroom to fast-track & one-to-one classroom Oracle Performance Tunning training is provided during weekdays and weekends to the attendees. Our modern lab is equipped with latest technologies helping students avail a successful Oracle Performance Tunning training and certification from the institute.
APTRON Delhi, recognized among the top ten Oracle Performance Tunning training institute in delhi, has training module for beginners, intermediates, and experts. Whether you are a college student, I.T professional or a project manager; the best Oracle Performance Tunning training institute in delhi offers best training environment, veteran Oracle Performance Tunning trainers, and flexible training schedules for entire modules. Also, the best training institute for Oracle Performance Tunning training in delhi asks for a value to money fee from the students. The pocket-friendly Oracle Performance Tunning course fee structure can be afford by students coming from all walks of life.
After Oracle Performance Tunning course in delhi, learning the interview skills indeed becomes mandatory. Along with Oracle Performance Tunning classes in delhi, we have sessions for personality development, spoken English, and presentation. At our Oracle Performance Tunning training centre in delhi, Placement team schedules recruitment drives where the technology-driven branded companies hand-pick our students. Oracle Performance Tunning training in delhi with placement assistance is the key feature which rated us 'star five' in the reviews by our aspirants. Reviews and honest feedback is mentioned on our official website. APTRON Delhi is one of the best Oracle Performance Tunning training centres in delhi delivering out-of-box thinking professionals to the industry.
APTRON Delhi has a modern lab equipped with latest devices that facilitate participants in having a thorough hands-on experience through live projects. Such training in delhi boost the confidence level in participants to face the real-time challenges successfully in a job.
The Oracle Performance Tunning syllabus includes for Oracle Performance Tunning course module on real time projects along with placement assistance. Oracle Performance Tunning topics covered are
Introduction To Oracle Performance Tunning, Basic Tuning Tools, Using Automatic Workload Repository, Using Metrics and Alerts, Using Baselines, Using AWR Based Tools, Monitoring an Application, Tuning the Buffer Cache
& Many more. Check the duration, course content and syllabus given below.
Oracle Performance Tunning Course Fee and Duration
||45 - 60 Days
||2 hours a day
||3 hours a day
||6+ hours a day
Oracle Performance Tunning training course content and Syllabus in Delhi
Oracle Performance Tuning Course Content
- This lesson introduces the Performance Tuning course objectives and agenda
Basic Tuning Tools:
- Monitoring tools overview
- Enterprise Manager
- V$ Views, Statistics and Metrics
- Wait Events
Using Automatic Workload Repository:
- Managing the Automatic Workload RepositoryCreate AWR Snapshots
- Real Time SQL Monitoring (a 11.1 feature new lesson in NF L-15)
Defining the Problem:
- Limit the Scope & Setting the Priority
- Top SQL Reports
- Common Tuning Problems & Tuning During the Life Cycle
- ADDM Tuning Session
- Performance Versus Business Requirements
- Performance Tuning Resources & Filing a Performance Service Request
- Monitoring and Tuning Tools: Overview
Using Metrics and Alerts:
- Metrics, Alerts, and Baselines
- Limitation of Base Statistics & Typical Delta Tools
- Oracle Database 11g Solution: Metrics
- Benefits of Metrics
- Viewing Metric History Information & Vsing EM to View Metric Details
- Statistic Histograms & Histogram Views
- Database Control Usage Model & Setting Thresholds
- Server-Generated Alerts, Creating and Testing an Alert & Metric and Alert Views
- Comparative Performance Analysis with AWR Baselines
- Automatic Workload Repository Baselines
- Moving Window Baseline
- Baselines in Performance Page Settings & Baseline Templates
- AWR Baselines & Creating AWR Baselines
- Managing Baselines with PL/SQL & Baseline Views
- Performance Monitoring and Baselines & Defining Alert Thresholds Using a Static Baseline
- Using EM to Quickly Configure & Changing Adaptive Threshold Settings
Using AWR Based Tools:
- Automatic Maintenance Tasks
- ADDM Performance Monitoring
- Active Session History: Overview
Monitoring an Application:
- What Is a Service? Service Attributes & Service Types
- Creating Services & Managing Services in a Single-Instance Environment
- Everything Switches to Services.
- Using Services with Client Applications & Using Services with the Resource Manager
- Services and Resource Manager with EM & Using Services with the Scheduler
- Using Services with Parallel Operations & Metric Thresholds
- Service Aggregation and Tracing & Service Aggregation Configuration.
- Client Identifier Aggregation and Tracing & Service Performance Views
Identifying Problem SQL Statements:
- SQL Statement Processing Phases & Role of the Oracle Optimizer
- Identifying Bad SQL, Real Time SQL Monitoring (a 11.1 feature new lesson in NF L-15) & TOP SQL Reports
- What Is an Execution Plan? Methods for Viewing Execution Plans & Uses of Execution Plans
- DBMS_XPLAN Package: Overview & EXPLAIN PLAN Command
- Reading an Execution Plan, Using the V$SQL_PLAN View & Querying the AWR
- SQL*Plus AUTOTRACE & SQL Trace Facility
- Generate an Optimizer Trace
Influencing the Optimizer:
- Functions of the Query Optimizer, Selectivity, Cardinality and Cost & Changing Optimizer Behavior
- Using Hints, Optimizer Statistics & Extended Statistics
- Controlling the Behavior of the Optimizer with Parameters
- Enabling Query Optimizer Features & Influencing the Optimizer Approach
- Optimizing SQL Statements, Access Paths & Choosing an Access Path
- Join & Sort Operations
- How the Query Optimizer Chooses Execution Plans for Joins
- Reducing the Cost
- Using SQL Performance Analyzer
- Real Application Testing: Overview & Use Cases
- SQL Performance Analyzer: Process & Capturing the SQL Workload
- Creating a SQL Performance Analyzer Task & SPA (NF Lesson 9) DBMS_SQLTUNE.CREATE_TUNING_TASK
- Optimizer Upgrade Simulation & SQL Performance Analyzer Task Page
- Comparison Report & Comparison Report SQL Detail
- Tuning Regressing Statements & Preventing Regressions
- Parameter Change Analysis & Guided Workflow Analysis
- SQL Performance Analyzer: PL/SQL Example & Data Dictionary Views
SQL Performance Management:
- Maintaining SQL Performance and Optimizer Statistics & Automated Maintenance Tasks
- Statistic Gathering Options & Setting Statistic Preferences
- Restore Statistics
- Deferred Statistics Publishing: Overview & Example
- Automatic SQL Tuning: Overview
- SQL Tuning Advisor: Overview
- Using the SQL Access Advisor
- SQL Plan Management: Overview
Using Database Replay:
- The Big Picture & System Architecture
- Capture & Replay Considerations
- Replay Options & Analysis
- Database Replay Workflow in Enterprise Manager
- Packages and Procedures
- Data Dictionary Views: Database Replay
- Database Replay: PL/SQL Example
- Calibrating Replay Clients
Tuning the Shared Pool:
- Shared Pool Architecture & Operation
- The Library Cache & Latch and Mutex
- Diagnostic Tools for Tuning the Shared Pool
- Avoiding Hard & Soft Parses
- Sizing the Shared Pool & Avoiding Fragmentation
- Data Dictionary Cache & SQL Query Result Cache
- UGA and Oracle Shared Server
- Large Pool & Tuning the Large Pool
Tuning the Buffer Cache:
- Oracle Database Architecture: Buffer Cache
- Database Buffers
- Buffer Hash Table for Lookups
- Working Sets
- Buffer Cache Tuning Goals and Techniques
- Buffer Cache Performance Symptoms & Solutions
- Automatically Tuned Multiblock Reads
- Flushing the Buffer Cache (for Testing Only)
Tuning PGA and Temporary Space:
- SQL Memory Usage & Performance Impact
- SQL Memory Manager
- Configuring Automatic PGA Memory & Setting PGA_AGGREGATE_TARGET Initially
- Monitoring & Tuning SQL Memory Usage
- PGA Target Advice Statistics & Histograms
- Automatic PGA and Enterprise Manager & Automatic PGA and AWR Reports
- Temporary Tablespace Management: Overview & Monitoring Temporary Tablespace
- Temporary Tablespace Shrink & Tablespace Option for Creating Temporary Table
Automatic Memory Management:
- Oracle Database Architecture, Dynamic SGA & Memory Advisories
- Granule & Manually Adding Granules to Components
- Increasing the Size of an SGA Component, SGA Sizing Parameters & Manually Resizing Dynamic SGA Parameters
- Automatic Shared Memory Management & Memory Broker Architecture
- Behavior of Auto-Tuned & Manually TunedSGA Parameters
- Using the V$PARAMETER View & Resizing SGA_TARGET
- Disabling, Configuring & Monitoring Automatic Shared Memory Management (ASMM)
- Automatic Memory Management
Tuning Segment Space Usage:
- Space and Extent Management & Locally Managed Extents
- How Table Data Is Stored & Anatomy of a Database Block
- Minimize Block Visits
- The DB_BLOCK_SIZE Parameter
- Small & Large Block Size: Considerations
- Block Allocation, Free Lists & Block Space Management with Free Lists
- Automatic Segment Space Management
- Migration and Chaining, Shrinking Segments & Table Compression: Overview
- I/O Architecture, File System Characteristics, I/O Modes & Direct I/O
- Bandwidth Versus Size & Important I/O Metrics for Oracle Databases
- I/O Calibration and Enterprise Manager, I/O Calibration and the PL/SQL Interface & I/O Statistics and Enterprise Manager
- Stripe and Mirror Everything
- Using RAID
- I/O Diagnostics
- Database I/O Tuning
- What Is Automatic Storage Management?
Top 20 Reasons to Choose APTRON for Oracle Performance Tunning Training in Delhi
- Our Oracle Performance Tunning training in Delhi is developed in compliance to current IT industry.
- We provide the best Oracle Performance Tunning training in Delhi covering entire course modules during the Oracle Performance Tunning classes. Also, students avail Oracle Performance Tunning course in Delhi with placement assistance.
- Oracle Performance Tunning training in Delhi are scheduled on weekdays and weekends. Also students can opt for customized schedule according to the requirements.
- Our team of trainers are industry-experts possessing more than a decade experience in training.
- Mentors coaching Oracle Performance Tunning training in Delhi not only help students in accomplishing live projects, but also provide session on interview preparation along with placement assistance.
- Ultra-modern I.T laboratory equipped with latest infrastructure.
- Our lab is open 365 days in a year. Students, according to their convenience can utilize the lab for completing projects and practice the technical assignments.
- Our training classrooms are equipped with modern I.T infrastructure such as projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi, and digital pads.
- We facilitate our students with glass-door study room and discussion zone area (meeting room) to enhance their learning and exploring abilities.
- Along with technical training and course, we organize no cost sessions on personality development spoken English, group discussion, mock interview and presentation skills to develop high level of confidence in students.
- We also organize no cost personality development and presentation seminars.
- Our course material includes books, and soft copies of tutorials in the form of PDFs, sample papers, technical and HR interview questions, and projects available on our website.
- Students enrolled to Oracle Performance Tunning training in Delhi can also avail hostel facility at Rs.4,500/- a month.
- We facilitate students with no cost study material, soft copies of PDFs, video training, sample questions for respective certification, and interview questions along with lab guides made available on our website for quick access.
- Our certificates are globally recognized provided after completion of course.
- We facilitate students with Extra Time Slots (E.T.S) for doing unlimited practical at no cost.
- According to the requirements, students can retake the class at no cost.
- Our instructors pay one-to-one attention.
- To enhance knowledge of the students, the complex technical concepts are imparted through easy coaching.
- We accept master and visa cards (Debit & Credit), also payment mode cash, cheque, and Net Banking available.
APTRON Delhi Trainer's Profile for Oracle Performance Tunning Training in Delhi
APTRON's Delhi Oracle Performance Tunning Trainers are:
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing best Oracle Performance Tunning training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards by our recognized IT partners and organizations.
- Our trainers are MNC working professionals employed in HCL Technologies, Birla-soft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies, and so on.
- Our trainers are certified professionals possessing 7+ years of experience in the industry.
- Our trainers have regular coordination with MNCs HR team on daily basis.
Placement Assistance after Oracle Performance Tunning Training in Delhi
Along with Oracle Performance Tunning training in Delhi, we provide placement assistance to the students.
- APTRON Delhi with successful 96% placement rate has a dedicated HR wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements.
- APTRON Delhi assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs.
- APTRON Delhi, apart from course training, also facilitate students with sessions provided on personality development, spoken English, group discussion, mock interview, and presentation skills to develop a high level of confidence for facing tricky and challenging interviews competently.
- APTRON Delhi provide an in-depth training to the students, which assist them to secure placement in top IT firms such as HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture, and many more effortlessly.