- All Courses
- Best Oracle RAC Training in Delhi
Best Oracle RAC Training in Delhi & Best Oracle RAC Training Institute in Delhi
out of 5
based on 423
Join Best Oracle RAC Training in Delhi, Oracle RAC Course in Delhi, Oracle RAC Institute in Delhi
APTRON Delhi offers an inclusive Oracle RAC training in delhi. The extensive practical training provided by Oracle RAC training institute in delhi equips live projects and simulations. Such detailed Oracle RAC course has helped our students secure job in various MNCs. The trainers at APTRON Delhi are subject specialist corporate professionals providing in-depth study in Oracle RAC course in delhi. Participants completing the Oracle RAC certification have plethora of job opportunities in the industry.
Further, we have kept the Oracle RAC course in delhi duration flexible. From online classroom to fast-track & one-to-one classroom Oracle RAC training is provided during weekdays and weekends to the attendees. Our modern lab is equipped with latest technologies helping students avail a successful Oracle RAC training and certification from the institute.
APTRON Delhi, recognized among the top ten Oracle RAC training institute in delhi, has training module for beginners, intermediates, and experts. Whether you are a college student, I.T professional or a project manager; the best Oracle RAC training institute in delhi offers best training environment, veteran Oracle RAC trainers, and flexible training schedules for entire modules. Also, the best training institute for Oracle RAC training in delhi asks for a value to money fee from the students. The pocket-friendly Oracle RAC course fee structure can be afford by students coming from all walks of life.
After Oracle RAC course in delhi, learning the interview skills indeed becomes mandatory. Along with Oracle RAC classes in delhi, we have sessions for personality development, spoken English, and presentation. At our Oracle RAC training centre in delhi, Placement team schedules recruitment drives where the technology-driven branded companies hand-pick our students. Oracle RAC training in delhi with placement assistance is the key feature which rated us 'star five' in the reviews by our aspirants. Reviews and honest feedback is mentioned on our official website. APTRON Delhi is one of the best Oracle RAC training centres in delhi delivering out-of-box thinking professionals to the industry.
APTRON Delhi has a modern lab equipped with latest devices that facilitate participants in having a thorough hands-on experience through live projects. Such training in delhi boost the confidence level in participants to face the real-time challenges successfully in a job.
The Oracle RAC syllabus includes for Oracle RAC course module on real time projects along with placement assistance. Oracle RAC topics covered are
Introduction To Oracle RAC, Oracle Grid Infrastructure, rid Infrastructure Installation, Administering Oracle Clusterware, Managing Clusterware, Making Applications Highly Available With Oracle Clusterware, Troubleshooting Oracle Clusterware, Real Application Clusters
& Many more. Check the duration, course content and syllabus given below.
Oracle RAC Course Fee and Duration
||45 - 60 Days
||2 hours a day
||3 hours a day
||6+ hours a day
Course Content and Syllabus for Oracle RAC Training in Delhi
Oracle RAC Course Content:
Grid Infrastructure: Clusterware and ASM
Oracle Grid Infrastructure
- Explain the principles and purposes of clusters
- Describe Cluster hardware best practices
- Understand Oracle Clusterware Architecture
- Describe how Grid Plug and Play affects Clusterware
- Describe ASM architecture and components
Grid Infrastructure Installation
- Perform pre-install tasks for Grid Infrastructure
- Install Grid Infrastructure
- Verify the installation
- Configure ASM disk groups
- Configure ASM volumes
- Make ASM cluster file system
- Mount ACFS volumes
Administering Oracle Clusterware
- Display Clusterware management proficiency
- Demonstrate OCR backup and recovery techniques
- Managing Network Settings
- Perform prerequisite steps for extending a cluster
- Use Oracle Universal Installer (OUI) to add a node to an Oracle Clusterware home
- Use OUI to remove a node from an Oracle Clusterware home
Making Applications Highly Available With Oracle Clusterware
- Describe the High Availability components of Oracle Clusterware
- Contrast Policy-Managed and Administration Managed databases
- Describe the functionality of server pools
- Describe application placement policies
- Create an application Virtual IP (VIP)
- Manage application resources
Troubleshooting Oracle Clusterware
- Locate Oracle Clusterware log files
- Gather all log files using diagcollection.pl
- Enable resource debugging
- Enable component-level debugging
- Enable tracing for Java-based tools
- Troubleshoot the Oracle Cluster Registry (OCR) file
Administering ASM Instances
- Understand and apply ASM initialization parameters
- Manage ASM instances and associated processes
- Monitor ASM using the V$ASM dynamic performance views
Administering ASM Disk Groups
- Create and delete ASM disk groups
- Set the attributes of an existing ASM disk group
- Perform ongoing maintenance tasks on ASM disk groups
- Explain key performance and scalability considerations for ASM disk groups
Administering ASM Files, Directories, and Templates
- Use different client tools to access ASM files
- Describe the format of a fully qualified ASM file name
- Explain how ASM files, directories and aliases are created and managed
- Understand and manage disk group templates
Administering ASM Cluster File Systems
- Administer ASM Dynamic Volume Manager
- Manage ASM volumes
- Implement ASM Cluster File System
- Manage ASM Cluster File System (ACFS)
- Use ACFS Snapshots
- Using command line tools to Manage ACFS
Real Application Clusters
Real Application Clusters Database Installation
- Install the Oracle database software
- Create a cluster database
- Perform post-database creation tasks
- Perform a single instance to RAC conversion
RAC Database Administration
- Use Enterprise Manager cluster database pages
- Define redo log files in a RAC environment
- Define undo tablespaces in a RAC environment
- Start and stop RAC databases and instances
- Modify initialization parameters in a RAC environment
Managing Backup and Recovery for RAC
- Configure the RAC database to use ARCHIVELOG mode and the flash recovery area
- Recover from media failure and instance failures
- Tune instance recovery in RAC
- Configure RMAN for the RAC environment
RAC DB Monitoring and Tuning
- Determine RAC-specific tuning components
- Determine RAC-specific wait events, global enqueues, and system statistics
- Implement the most common RAC tuning tips
- Use the Cluster Database Performance pages
- Use the Automatic Workload Repository (AWR) in RAC
- Use Automatic Database Diagnostic Monitor (ADDM) in RAC
- Configure and manage services in a RAC environment
- Use services with client applications
- Use services with the Database Resource Manager and scheduler
- Configure services aggregation and tracing
High Availability Connections
- Configure client-side, connect-time load balancing and connect-time failover
- Configure server-side, connect-time load balancing
- Use the Load Balancing Advisory
- Describe the benefits of Fast Application Notification
- Configure server-side callouts
- Configure Transparent Application Failover
Design for High Availability
- Design a Maximum Availability Architecture in your environment
- Determine the best RAC and Data Guard topologies for your environment
- Configure the Data Guard Broker configuration files in a RAC environment
- Patch your RAC system in a rolling fashion
Top 20 Reasons to Choose APTRON for Oracle RAC Training in Delhi
- Our Oracle RAC training in Delhi is developed in compliance to current IT industry.
- We provide the best Oracle RAC training in Delhi covering entire course modules during the Oracle RAC classes. Also, students avail Oracle RAC course in Delhi with placement assistance.
- Oracle RAC training in Delhi are scheduled on weekdays and weekends. Also students can opt for customized schedule according to the requirements.
- Our team of trainers are industry-experts possessing more than a decade experience in training.
- Mentors coaching Oracle RAC training in Delhi not only help students in accomplishing live projects, but also provide session on interview preparation along with placement assistance.
- Ultra-modern I.T laboratory equipped with latest infrastructure.
- Our lab is open 365 days in a year. Students, according to their convenience can utilize the lab for completing projects and practice the technical assignments.
- Our training classrooms are equipped with modern I.T infrastructure such as projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi, and digital pads.
- We facilitate our students with glass-door study room and discussion zone area (meeting room) to enhance their learning and exploring abilities.
- Along with technical training and course, we organize no cost sessions on personality development spoken English, group discussion, mock interview and presentation skills to develop high level of confidence in students.
- We also organize no cost personality development and presentation seminars.
- Our course material includes books, and soft copies of tutorials in the form of PDFs, sample papers, technical and HR interview questions, and projects available on our website.
- Students enrolled to Oracle RAC training in Delhi can also avail hostel facility at Rs.4,500/- a month.
- We facilitate students with no cost study material, soft copies of PDFs, video training, sample questions for respective certification, and interview questions along with lab guides made available on our website for quick access.
- Our certificates are globally recognized provided after completion of course.
- We facilitate students with Extra Time Slots (E.T.S) for doing unlimited practical at no cost.
- According to the requirements, students can retake the class at no cost.
- Our instructors pay one-to-one attention.
- To enhance knowledge of the students, the complex technical concepts are imparted through easy coaching.
- We accept master and visa cards (Debit & Credit), also payment mode cash, cheque, and Net Banking available.
APTRON Delhi Trainer's Profile for Oracle RAC Training in Delhi
APTRON's Delhi Oracle RAC Trainers are:
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing best Oracle RAC training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards by our recognized IT partners and organizations.
- Our trainers are MNC working professionals employed in HCL Technologies, Birla-soft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies, and so on.
- Our trainers are certified professionals possessing 7+ years of experience in the industry.
- Our trainers have regular coordination with MNCs HR team on daily basis.
Placement Assistance after Oracle RAC Training in Delhi
Along with Oracle RAC training in Delhi, we provide placement assistance to the students.
- APTRON Delhi with successful 96% placement rate has a dedicated HR wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements.
- APTRON Delhi assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs.
- APTRON Delhi, apart from course training, also facilitate students with sessions provided on personality development, spoken English, group discussion, mock interview, and presentation skills to develop a high level of confidence for facing tricky and challenging interviews competently.
- APTRON Delhi provide an in-depth training to the students, which assist them to secure placement in top IT firms such as HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture, and many more effortlessly.