- All Courses
- Best PERL Training in Delhi
Best PERL Training in Delhi & Best PERL Training Institute in Delhi
out of 5
based on 9759
Join Best PERL Training in Delhi, PERL Course in Delhi, PERL Institute in Delhi
APTRON Delhi offers an inclusive PERL training in delhi. The extensive practical training provided by PERL training institute in delhi equips live projects and simulations. Such detailed PERL course has helped our students secure job in various MNCs. The trainers at APTRON Delhi are subject specialist corporate professionals providing in-depth study in PERL course in delhi. Participants completing the PERL certification have plethora of job opportunities in the industry.
Further, we have kept the PERL course in delhi duration flexible. From online classroom to fast-track & one-to-one classroom PERL training is provided during weekdays and weekends to the attendees. Our modern lab is equipped with latest technologies helping students avail a successful PERL training and certification from the institute.
APTRON Delhi, recognized among the top ten PERL training institute in delhi, has training module for beginners, intermediates, and experts. Whether you are a college student, I.T professional or a project manager; the best PERL training institute in delhi offers best training environment, veteran PERL trainers, and flexible training schedules for entire modules. Also, the best training institute for PERL training in delhi asks for a value to money fee from the students. The pocket-friendly PERL course fee structure can be afford by students coming from all walks of life.
After PERL course in delhi, learning the interview skills indeed becomes mandatory. Along with PERL classes in delhi, we have sessions for personality development, spoken English, and presentation. At our PERL training centre in delhi, Placement team schedules recruitment drives where the technology-driven branded companies hand-pick our students. PERL training in delhi with placement assistance is the key feature which rated us 'star five' in the reviews by our aspirants. Reviews and honest feedback is mentioned on our official website. APTRON Delhi is one of the best PERL training centres in delhi delivering out-of-box thinking professionals to the industry.
APTRON Delhi has a modern lab equipped with latest devices that facilitate participants in having a thorough hands-on experience through live projects. Such training in delhi boost the confidence level in participants to face the real-time challenges successfully in a job.
The PERL syllabus includes for PERL course module on real time projects along with placement assistance. PERL topics covered are
Introduction to PERL, Exploring the PERL Database Architecture, Creating an PERL Database, Managing the Database Instance, Administering User Security, Managing Undo Data, Backup and Recovery Concepts, Performing Database Recovery, Database Maintenance,
& Many more. Check the duration, course content and syllabus given below.
PERL Scripting Course Fee and Duration
||45 - 60 Days
||2 hours a day
||3 hours a day
||6+ hours a day
PERL Training Course Content and Syllabus in Delhi
Perl Course Content
Perl Training Overview
- Perl training teaches Perl developers the skills they need to fully utilize Perl’s object-oriented features, interact with databases, use Perl/Tk, extend Perl with C/C++, and write their own Perl modules.
Perl Training Objectives
- Debug Perl applications using a variety of tools
- Manipulate lists
- Create packages
- Utilize Perl's object-oriented features and write their own classes
- Install and use Perl modules
- Integrate Perl scripts with databases using the DBI module
- Explore the fundamentals of Perl/Tk programming
- Extend Perl with C/C++
- Develop their own Perl modules
Perl Training Content
- Diagnostic Messages
- Carping, Confessing, and Croaking
- Strict Checks
- Compiler Pragmas
- Debugging Flags
- Your Perl Configuration
- The Devel::Peek Module
- The Data::Dumper Module
Expert List Manipulation
- The grep Operator
- Lists, Arrays, and List Operators
- Context and Subroutines
- Initializing Arrays and Hashes
- Reference Syntax
- Defined Values
- Other List Operators
- Usage of map, grep, and foreach
Blocks and Code References
- Subroutine Prototypes
- Code Refs and Anonymous Subroutines
- Typeglobbing for the Non-Squeamish
- Local (Dynamic) Variables
- Lexical Variables
- Persistent Private Subroutine Variables
- The eval Operator
- The Block Form of eval
- The String Form of eval
- Block Form of eval for Exception Handling
- Review of Packages
- BEGIN and END Blocks
- Symbol Tables
- Package Variables
- Calling Package Subroutines
- Importing Package Symbols
- Exporting Package Symbols
- Using the Exporter Package
- The use Function
- AUTOLOAD and @ISA
- AutoLoader and SelfLoader
Objects and Classes
- Object-Oriented Stuff
- Making Perl Object-Oriented
- The bless Function
- So, What's a Blessed Thing Good For?
- Calling Class and Object Methods
- Object Methods
- Writing Classes
- What Perl Doesn't Do
- Why Use tie?
- Tying a Scalar
- Inside Tied Variables
- Tying an Array
- Tying Hashes
- Tie::Hash and Tie::Array
- Tying Filehandles
- What Are DBM, NDBM, GDBM, SDBM, etc?
- Using the DBM Modules
- Installing and Using Perl Modules
- Laziness, Impatience, and Hubris
- Using Modules
Installing a Perl Module
- Unpacking the Module Source
- The Configuration Step
- The Build Step
- The Test Step
- The Install Step
- Using CPAN.pm
- Using Module Documentation
Introduction to DBI/DBD
- The Old Way - DBPerls
- A Better Way - DBI/DBD
- Database Programming
- Connecting to the Database
- Creating a SQL Query
- Getting the Results
- Updating Database Data
- Transaction Management
- Finishing Up
DBI/DBD SQL Programming
- Error Checking in DBI
- Getting Connected
- Using Parameterized Statements
- Statement Handle Attributes
- Other Handle Attributes
- Column Binding
- The do Method
- BLOBs and LONGs and Such
- Installing DBI Drivers
Introduction to Perl/Tk
- Tcl, Tk, Tcl/Tk, Tkperl, Perl/Tk, etc.
- Creating a Perl/Tk Application
- GUI Programming Overview
- Adding Widgets
- Scrolled Widgets
- Configuring Widgets
- More Fun with Menus
- Using FileSelect
- Tk::Error and Tk::ErrorDialog
- Configuring Widgets
- Geometry Management
- Geometry Management with grid()
- The Frame Widget
- Defining Widget Callbacks
- Nonblocking I/O with fileevent()
- Other Widgets
- Other Tk Commands
- Getting Tk
- Extending Perl with C/C++
- Overview of Perl5 XSUBs
- Get Started with h2xs
- Set up the Perl Wrapper Class
- Write the XS Code
- The XS File
- Write Some Test Code
- What Do You Want?
- Returning Values on the Stack
- A Walk Through an XSUB
- Arguments to XSUBs
- Other h2xs Options
- Embedding the Perl Interpreter
- Why Embed Perl?
Extending the Perl Interpreter
- Compiling the Program
- Perl Data Types
- Macros and Functions
- Manipulating Scalars
- Memory Management
- Script Space
- Evaluating Perl Expressions
- Dynamic Loading
- Multiple Perl Interpreters
Embedding Perl in a C Program
- Distributing Modules
- Get Started with h2xs
- Files Created by h2xs
- The Build Library (blib) ulectory
- Unit Testing and test.pl
- Using blib
- POD Translators
- Cutting a Distribution
- Other Niceties
Embedding Perl in a C Program
- Think First
- Object-Oriented Design
- Object-Oriented Development
- Library Modules
- Utility Programs
- Timing with Benchmark
Top 20 Reasons to Choose APTRON for PERL Training in Delhi
- Our PERL training in Delhi is developed in compliance to current IT industry.
- We provide the best PERL training in Delhi covering entire course modules during the PERL classes. Also, students avail PERL course in Delhi with placement assistance.
- PERL training in Delhi are scheduled on weekdays and weekends. Also students can opt for customized schedule according to the requirements.
- Our team of trainers are industry-experts possessing more than a decade experience in training.
- Mentors coaching PERL training in Delhi not only help students in accomplishing live projects, but also provide session on interview preparation along with placement assistance.
- Ultra-modern I.T laboratory equipped with latest infrastructure.
- Our lab is open 365 days in a year. Students, according to their convenience can utilize the lab for completing projects and practice the technical assignments.
- Our training classrooms are equipped with modern I.T infrastructure such as projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi, and digital pads.
- We facilitate our students with glass-door study room and discussion zone area (meeting room) to enhance their learning and exploring abilities.
- Along with technical training and course, we organize no cost sessions on personality development spoken English, group discussion, mock interview and presentation skills to develop high level of confidence in students.
- We also organize no cost personality development and presentation seminars.
- Our course material includes books, and soft copies of tutorials in the form of PDFs, sample papers, technical and HR interview questions, and projects available on our website.
- Students enrolled to PERL training in Delhi can also avail hostel facility at Rs.4,500/- a month.
- We facilitate students with no cost study material, soft copies of PDFs, video training, sample questions for respective certification, and interview questions along with lab guides made available on our website for quick access.
- Our certificates are globally recognized provided after completion of course.
- We facilitate students with Extra Time Slots (E.T.S) for doing unlimited practical at no cost.
- According to the requirements, students can retake the class at no cost.
- Our instructors pay one-to-one attention.
- To enhance knowledge of the students, the complex technical concepts are imparted through easy coaching.
- We accept master and visa cards (Debit & Credit), also payment mode cash, cheque, and Net Banking available.
APTRON Delhi Trainer's Profile for PERL Training in Delhi
APTRON's Delhi PERL Trainers are:
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing best PERL training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards by our recognized IT partners and organizations.
- Our trainers are MNC working professionals employed in HCL Technologies, Birla-soft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies, and so on.
- Our trainers are certified professionals possessing 7+ years of experience in the industry.
- Our trainers have regular coordination with MNCs HR team on daily basis.
Placement Assistance after PERL Training in Delhi
Along with PERL training in Delhi, we provide placement assistance to the students.
- APTRON Delhi with successful 96% placement rate has a dedicated HR wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements.
- APTRON Delhi assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs.
- APTRON Delhi, apart from course training, also facilitate students with sessions provided on personality development, spoken English, group discussion, mock interview, and presentation skills to develop a high level of confidence for facing tricky and challenging interviews competently.
- APTRON Delhi provide an in-depth training to the students, which assist them to secure placement in top IT firms such as HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture, and many more effortlessly.