- All Courses
- Best Robotics with 8051 Training in Delhi
Best Robotics with 8051 Training in Delhi & Best Robotics with 8051 Training Institute in Delhi
out of 5
based on 423
Join Best Robotics with 8051 Training in Delhi, Robotics with 8051 Course in Delhi, Robotics with 8051 Institute in Delhi
APTRON Delhi offers an inclusive Robotics with 8051 training in delhi. The extensive practical training provided by Robotics with 8051 training institute in delhi equips live projects and simulations. Such detailed Robotics with 8051 course has helped our students secure job in various MNCs. The trainers at APTRON Delhi are subject specialist corporate professionals providing in-depth study in Robotics with 8051 course in delhi. Participants completing the Robotics with 8051 certification have plethora of job opportunities in the industry.
Further, we have kept the Robotics with 8051 course in delhi duration flexible. From online classroom to fast-track & one-to-one classroom Robotics with 8051 training is provided during weekdays and weekends to the attendees. Our modern lab is equipped with latest technologies helping students avail a successful Robotics with 8051 training and certification from the institute.
APTRON Delhi, recognized among the top ten Robotics with 8051 training institute in delhi, has training module for beginners, intermediates, and experts. Whether you are a college student, I.T professional or a project manager; the best Robotics with 8051 training institute in delhi offers best training environment, veteran Robotics with 8051 trainers, and flexible training schedules for entire modules. Also, the best training institute for Robotics with 8051 training in delhi asks for a value to money fee from the students. The pocket-friendly Robotics with 8051 course fee structure can be afford by students coming from all walks of life.
After Robotics with 8051 course in delhi, learning the interview skills indeed becomes mandatory. Along with Robotics with 8051 classes in delhi, we have sessions for personality development, spoken English, and presentation. At our Robotics with 8051 training centre in delhi, Placement team schedules recruitment drives where the technology-driven branded companies hand-pick our students. Robotics with 8051 training in delhi with placement assistance is the key feature which rated us 'star five' in the reviews by our aspirants. Reviews and honest feedback is mentioned on our official website. APTRON Delhi is one of the best Robotics with 8051 training centres in delhi delivering out-of-box thinking professionals to the industry.
APTRON Delhi has a modern lab equipped with latest devices that facilitate participants in having a thorough hands-on experience through live projects. Such training in delhi boost the confidence level in participants to face the real-time challenges successfully in a job.
The Robotics with 8051 syllabus includes for Robotics with 8051 course module on real time projects along with placement assistance. Robotics with 8051 topics covered are
Introduction to Robotics With 8051, Robotics With 8051 Architecture, Types of robots, Robots and Controllers, Introduction to 8051 Microcontroller, Block diagram explanation, pin descriptions
& Many more. Check the duration, course content and syllabus given below.
Robotics with 8051 Course Fee and Duration
||45 - 60 Days
||2 hours a day
||3 hours a day
||6+ hours a day
Course Content and Syllabus for Robotics With 8051 Training in Delhi
Robotics With 8051 Course Contents
- Types of robots
- Legged robots
- Mobile robots
- Autonomous robots
- Manual robots
- Robotic arm
- Procedure of building robots
Robots and Controllers
- Mobile Robots
- Embedded Controllers
- Brief study of Microcontrollers
- Operating System
- Serial communication concepts with programming
- Interrupt programming and embedded c concepts how to use KEIL with C concepts
Introduction to 8051 Microcontroller
- Introduction of ATMEL 8051 family
- Block diagram description of AT89C51
- Special feature of AT89C51
- Pin description of AT89C51
Intel 8051 Architecture
- Introduction to 8-bit microcontroller 8051
- Inbuilt features of 8051
- Block diagram explanation, pin descriptions
- Bit addressable and byte addressable registers
- About some imp SFRs like PSWA and stack operations
- Addressing modes and assembler directives
- Different addressing modes with examples and assignments and lab demonstrations with examples of addressing modes Instruction sets
- Explanations about 4 different instruction sets and with assignments
- Serial communication concepts with programming
- Interrupt & Timer programming
Registers & Memory of AT89C51
- Description of RAM
- Description of CPU Registers
- Function of SFR
Interfacing of LED
- Introduction of LED’s
- Interfacing Circuit Description of LED’s
- Programming of LED’s Interfacing
Interfacing of Seven Segment Display
- Types of 7 Segment Display
- Interfacing Circuit Description of 7 Segment Display
- Programming of 7 Segment Display Interfacing
Interfacing of LCD
- Introduction to 16 x 2 LCD
- Commands of 16 x 2 LCD
- Interfacing Circuit Description of 16 x 2 LCD
- Programming of 16 x 2 LCD
Interfacing of Switches & Keyboard Matrix
- Introduction to Switches & Keyboard Matrix
- Interfacing Circuit of Switches & Keyboard Matrix
- Programming of Keyboard Matrix & Switches
- Controlling of LED’s by using Switches
- Key board Matrix & LCD Interfacing Program
Interfacing of Motors
- Introduction to Motors
- Types of Motors used in Embedded System
- Programming & Controlling of Motors in Embedded System
Timers & Counter Programming
- Introduction to Timer & Counter
- Difference between Timer and Counter
- Description of SFR associated with Timer & Counter
- Programming of Timer & Counter
Serial Communication Programming
- Types of Serial Communication
- Description of SFR associated with Serial Communication
- Introduction & Interfacing of UART
- Programming of UART
Interrupt Driven Programming
- Types of Interrupts
- Programming of Software & Hardware Interrupts
Interfacing of ADC
- Introduction to ADC
- Interfacing circuit of ADC
- Working & Interfacing of Temperature Sensor (DS1621 & LM35)
Interfacing of External Memory
- Introduction to External Memory Interfacing
- Introduction to I2C Protocol
- Using I2C library to read/write External Memory
Introduction of Embedded C
- Introduction to Embedded C
- Different between C & Embedded C
- Data type of Embedded C
- Operators of Embedded C
- Statements & loops of Embedded C
Programming Embedded Systems In C
- What is an embedded System?
- Which processor should you use?
- Which programming language should you?
- Which operating system should you use?
- How do you develop embedded software?
Hello, Embedded World
- Installing the Kiel software and loading the project
- Configuring the simulator
- Building the target
- Running the simulation
- Dissecting the program
- Aside: Building the hardware
Adding Structure to Your Code
- Data Types
- Integer, Character, Float & S-bit
- Logical – Bit wise & Byte wise
- Control Flow
- If & If – else
- While & Do – while
- Functions and Header files
Programming & Interfacing Using Embedded C
- Programming of Timer & Counter
- Programming of Serial Port
- Programming of Interrupt
- LCD Interfacing
- Motor Interfacing
- Key board Matrix Interfacing
- DC motor interfacing using UL2803 with controllers
- Stepper motor interfacing using UL2003 with controllers
- Servo motor interfacing with controllers
- Introduction to sensors
- IR sensors module
- Ultrasonic sensors
- Photoelectric sensors
- Sensor Categories
- Binary Sensor
- Analog versus Digital Sensors
- Shaft Encoder
- A/D Converter
- Position Sensitive Device
- Gyroscope, Accelerometer, Inclinometer
- Digital Camera
- DC Motors
- Pulse Width Modulation
- Stepper Motors
- Communication Model
- Fault-Tolerant Self-Configuration
- User Interface and Remote Control
- Sample Application Program
Locomotion in Robots
Constituents of Autonomous Robots
Projects on Robotics
- Design and Development of Team of Robots with Controlled Coordination
- Obstacle Detector & Avoider Robot
- PC Controlled Wireless Mobile Pick and Place Robot
- Black Line Following Robotic Car
- Ball Tracking Robot with Image Detection
- Remote Controlled Spy Robot with Camera Integration
- Remote Controlled Team of Robots with Image Processing Utility
- Other Innovative Robotics Projects
- Spy Robot with GSM & RF Control
- GSM Robot with Speech & Voice Control
- Robotic Car with GSM Control
Top 20 Reasons to Choose APTRON for Robotics with 8051 Training in Delhi
- Our Robotics with 8051 training in Delhi is developed in compliance to current IT industry.
- We provide the best Robotics with 8051 training in Delhi covering entire course modules during the Robotics with 8051 classes. Also, students avail Robotics with 8051 course in Delhi with placement assistance.
- Robotics with 8051 training in Delhi are scheduled on weekdays and weekends. Also students can opt for customized schedule according to the requirements.
- Our team of trainers are industry-experts possessing more than a decade experience in training.
- Mentors coaching Robotics with 8051 training in Delhi not only help students in accomplishing live projects, but also provide session on interview preparation along with placement assistance.
- Ultra-modern I.T laboratory equipped with latest infrastructure.
- Our lab is open 365 days in a year. Students, according to their convenience can utilize the lab for completing projects and practice the technical assignments.
- Our training classrooms are equipped with modern I.T infrastructure such as projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi, and digital pads.
- We facilitate our students with glass-door study room and discussion zone area (meeting room) to enhance their learning and exploring abilities.
- Along with technical training and course, we organize no cost sessions on personality development spoken English, group discussion, mock interview and presentation skills to develop high level of confidence in students.
- We also organize no cost personality development and presentation seminars.
- Our course material includes books, and soft copies of tutorials in the form of PDFs, sample papers, technical and HR interview questions, and projects available on our website.
- Students enrolled to Robotics with 8051 training in Delhi can also avail hostel facility at Rs.4,500/- a month.
- We facilitate students with no cost study material, soft copies of PDFs, video training, sample questions for respective certification, and interview questions along with lab guides made available on our website for quick access.
- Our certificates are globally recognized provided after completion of course.
- We facilitate students with Extra Time Slots (E.T.S) for doing unlimited practical at no cost.
- According to the requirements, students can retake the class at no cost.
- Our instructors pay one-to-one attention.
- To enhance knowledge of the students, the complex technical concepts are imparted through easy coaching.
- We accept master and visa cards (Debit & Credit), also payment mode cash, cheque, and Net Banking available.
APTRON Delhi Trainer's Profile for Robotics with 8051 Training in Delhi
APTRON's Delhi Robotics with 8051 Trainers are:
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing best Robotics with 8051 training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards by our recognized IT partners and organizations.
- Our trainers are MNC working professionals employed in HCL Technologies, Birla-soft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies, and so on.
- Our trainers are certified professionals possessing 7+ years of experience in the industry.
- Our trainers have regular coordination with MNCs HR team on daily basis.
Placement Assistance after Robotics with 8051 Training in Delhi
Along with Robotics with 8051 training in Delhi, we provide placement assistance to the students.
- APTRON Delhi with successful 96% placement rate has a dedicated HR wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements.
- APTRON Delhi assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs.
- APTRON Delhi, apart from course training, also facilitate students with sessions provided on personality development, spoken English, group discussion, mock interview, and presentation skills to develop a high level of confidence for facing tricky and challenging interviews competently.
- APTRON Delhi provide an in-depth training to the students, which assist them to secure placement in top IT firms such as HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture, and many more effortlessly.