- All Courses
- Best Robotics with MATLAB Training in Delhi
Best Robotics with MATLAB Training in Delhi & Best Robotics with MATLAB Training Institute in Delhi
out of 5
based on 423
Join Best Robotics with MATLAB Training in Delhi, Robotics with MATLAB Course in Delhi, Robotics with MATLAB Institute in Delhi
APTRON Delhi offers an inclusive Robotics with MATLAB training in delhi. The extensive practical training provided by Robotics with MATLAB training institute in delhi equips live projects and simulations. Such detailed Robotics with MATLAB course has helped our students secure job in various MNCs. The trainers at APTRON Delhi are subject specialist corporate professionals providing in-depth study in Robotics with MATLAB course in delhi. Participants completing the Robotics with MATLAB certification have plethora of job opportunities in the industry.
Further, we have kept the Robotics with MATLAB course in delhi duration flexible. From online classroom to fast-track & one-to-one classroom Robotics with MATLAB training is provided during weekdays and weekends to the attendees. Our modern lab is equipped with latest technologies helping students avail a successful Robotics with MATLAB training and certification from the institute.
APTRON Delhi, recognized among the top ten Robotics with MATLAB training institute in delhi, has training module for beginners, intermediates, and experts. Whether you are a college student, I.T professional or a project manager; the best Robotics with MATLAB training institute in delhi offers best training environment, veteran Robotics with MATLAB trainers, and flexible training schedules for entire modules. Also, the best training institute for Robotics with MATLAB training in delhi asks for a value to money fee from the students. The pocket-friendly Robotics with MATLAB course fee structure can be afford by students coming from all walks of life.
After Robotics with MATLAB course in delhi, learning the interview skills indeed becomes mandatory. Along with Robotics with MATLAB classes in delhi, we have sessions for personality development, spoken English, and presentation. At our Robotics with MATLAB training centre in delhi, Placement team schedules recruitment drives where the technology-driven branded companies hand-pick our students. Robotics with MATLAB training in delhi with placement assistance is the key feature which rated us 'star five' in the reviews by our aspirants. Reviews and honest feedback is mentioned on our official website. APTRON Delhi is one of the best Robotics with MATLAB training centres in delhi delivering out-of-box thinking professionals to the industry.
APTRON Delhi has a modern lab equipped with latest devices that facilitate participants in having a thorough hands-on experience through live projects. Such training in delhi boost the confidence level in participants to face the real-time challenges successfully in a job.
The Robotics with MATLAB syllabus includes for Robotics with MATLAB course module on real time projects along with placement assistance. Robotics with MATLAB topics covered are
Introduction to Robotics with MATLAB, Robotics with MATLAB Architecture, Introduction to Computer Vision and MATLAB, Interfacing various human interface devices, Digital Image Processing in MATLAB, Digital Image Processing in MATLAB, Interfacing of various kind of Display devices
& Many more. Check the duration, course content and syllabus given below.
Robotics with MATLAB Course Fee and Duration
||45 - 60 Days
||2 hours a day
||3 hours a day
||6+ hours a day
Course Content and Syllabus for Robotics with MATLAB Training in Delhi
Robotics with MATLAB Course Contents
- Introduction to Robotics
- History of Robotics
- Present trends in Robotics
- Use of Robotics Technology
Introduction to Computer Vision and MATLAB
- What is Computer Vision?
- What is Machine Vision?
- Basics of image processing
- Algorithms used for image processing
- Image formats
- Complexity of Algorithms
- Colour Space requirements
- Relation between RGB and HSV
Interfacing of various kind of Display devices
- Seven Segment Display
Interfacing various human interface devices
Getting Started: I/O Peripherals on board
- Type of Sensors.
- IR Sensor
- Working of IR Sensor.
- Sound Sensors
- Temperature Sensor
Digital Image Processing in MATLAB
- Introducing MATLAB
- Image acquisition Toolbox in MATLAB
- Image Processing Toolbox in MATLAB
- Tools of Image processing in MATLAB
- Programming paradigms in MATLAB
- Image acquisition in MATLAB
- Camera Selection
- Algorithm Designing
Embedded System Concept
- Introduction to micro controller
- What is a micro controller?
- Microprocessor Vs microcontroller
- RISC Vs CISC
- Why AVR is the most widely used micro controller family?
Introduction to Microcontrollers and AVR Family
- Introduction to Atmega 8 Microcontroller
- Introduction to ATMega8/ATMega16/Atmega32 features
- Input/ Output Ports of Atmega
- Data registers of Atmega Controller Interrupts
- Introduction of Analog to Digital Conversion
Embedded C Programming
- What is Embedded C
- Embedded C-Programming for AVR Microcontroller.
- Introduction to C, Statement, Function
Image Acquisition and Processing
- Functions for Image acquisition
- Camera Adapter
- Functions and Keywords for image processingin MATLAB
- Hardware interfacing
- Accessing Parallel PORT using MATLAB
Interfacing of Devices with Microcontroller
- DC Motor
- AC Motor
- Stepper Motor
- Motor Driver IC
Introduction to LCD
- What is 16X2 LCD
- How to print Data on LCD
- Interfacing of LCD
- Coding For LCD
- Practical Use of LCD
Image Manipulation in MATLAB
- Image Manipulation
- Threshold adjustment
- Template matching
- Object Detection
- Motion Detection
Introduction to USART
- Difference Between USART & UART Register of USART
- What is Prescaler Serial communication Vs Parallel Communication
- Practical Application of Serial Communication
- Serial Communication between System & Microcontroller
Project Building and implementation
Top 20 Reasons to Choose APTRON for Robotics with MATLAB Training in Delhi
- Our Robotics with MATLAB training in Delhi is developed in compliance to current IT industry.
- We provide the best Robotics with MATLAB training in Delhi covering entire course modules during the Robotics with MATLAB classes. Also, students avail Robotics with MATLAB course in Delhi with placement assistance.
- Robotics with MATLAB training in Delhi are scheduled on weekdays and weekends. Also students can opt for customized schedule according to the requirements.
- Our team of trainers are industry-experts possessing more than a decade experience in training.
- Mentors coaching Robotics with MATLAB training in Delhi not only help students in accomplishing live projects, but also provide session on interview preparation along with placement assistance.
- Ultra-modern I.T laboratory equipped with latest infrastructure.
- Our lab is open 365 days in a year. Students, according to their convenience can utilize the lab for completing projects and practice the technical assignments.
- Our training classrooms are equipped with modern I.T infrastructure such as projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi, and digital pads.
- We facilitate our students with glass-door study room and discussion zone area (meeting room) to enhance their learning and exploring abilities.
- Along with technical training and course, we organize no cost sessions on personality development spoken English, group discussion, mock interview and presentation skills to develop high level of confidence in students.
- We also organize no cost personality development and presentation seminars.
- Our course material includes books, and soft copies of tutorials in the form of PDFs, sample papers, technical and HR interview questions, and projects available on our website.
- Students enrolled to Robotics with MATLAB training in Delhi can also avail hostel facility at Rs.4,500/- a month.
- We facilitate students with no cost study material, soft copies of PDFs, video training, sample questions for respective certification, and interview questions along with lab guides made available on our website for quick access.
- Our certificates are globally recognized provided after completion of course.
- We facilitate students with Extra Time Slots (E.T.S) for doing unlimited practical at no cost.
- According to the requirements, students can retake the class at no cost.
- Our instructors pay one-to-one attention.
- To enhance knowledge of the students, the complex technical concepts are imparted through easy coaching.
- We accept master and visa cards (Debit & Credit), also payment mode cash, cheque, and Net Banking available.
APTRON Delhi Trainer's Profile for Robotics with MATLAB Training in Delhi
APTRON's Delhi Robotics with MATLAB Trainers are:
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing best Robotics with MATLAB training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards by our recognized IT partners and organizations.
- Our trainers are MNC working professionals employed in HCL Technologies, Birla-soft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies, and so on.
- Our trainers are certified professionals possessing 7+ years of experience in the industry.
- Our trainers have regular coordination with MNCs HR team on daily basis.
Placement Assistance after Robotics with MATLAB Training in Delhi
Along with Robotics with MATLAB training in Delhi, we provide placement assistance to the students.
- APTRON Delhi with successful 96% placement rate has a dedicated HR wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements.
- APTRON Delhi assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs.
- APTRON Delhi, apart from course training, also facilitate students with sessions provided on personality development, spoken English, group discussion, mock interview, and presentation skills to develop a high level of confidence for facing tricky and challenging interviews competently.
- APTRON Delhi provide an in-depth training to the students, which assist them to secure placement in top IT firms such as HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture, and many more effortlessly.