- All Courses
- Best Salesforce Developer Training in Delhi
Best Salesforce Developer Training in Delhi & Best Salesforce Developer Training Institute in Delhi
out of 5
based on 423
Join Best Salesforce Developer Training in Delhi, Salesforce Developer Course in Delhi, Salesforce Developer Institute in Delhi
APTRON Delhi offers an inclusive Salesforce Developer training in delhi. The extensive practical training provided by Salesforce Developer training institute in delhi equips live projects and simulations. Such detailed Salesforce Developer course has helped our students secure job in various MNCs. The trainers at APTRON Delhi are subject specialist corporate professionals providing in-depth study in Salesforce Developer course in delhi. Participants completing the Salesforce Developer certification have plethora of job opportunities in the industry.
Further, we have kept the Salesforce Developer course in delhi duration flexible. From online classroom to fast-track & one-to-one classroom Salesforce Developer training is provided during weekdays and weekends to the attendees. Our modern lab is equipped with latest technologies helping students avail a successful Salesforce Developer training and certification from the institute.
APTRON Delhi, recognized among the top ten Salesforce Developer training institute in delhi, has training module for beginners, intermediates, and experts. Whether you are a college student, I.T professional or a project manager; the best Salesforce Developer training institute in delhi offers best training environment, veteran Salesforce Developer trainers, and flexible training schedules for entire modules. Also, the best training institute for Salesforce Developer training in delhi asks for a value to money fee from the students. The pocket-friendly Salesforce Developer course fee structure can be afford by students coming from all walks of life.
After Salesforce Developer course in delhi, learning the interview skills indeed becomes mandatory. Along with Salesforce Developer classes in delhi, we have sessions for personality development, spoken English, and presentation. At our Salesforce Developer training centre in delhi, Placement team schedules recruitment drives where the technology-driven branded companies hand-pick our students. Salesforce Developer training in delhi with placement assistance is the key feature which rated us 'star five' in the reviews by our aspirants. Reviews and honest feedback is mentioned on our official website. APTRON Delhi is one of the best Salesforce Developer training centres in delhi delivering out-of-box thinking professionals to the industry.
APTRON Delhi has a modern lab equipped with latest devices that facilitate participants in having a thorough hands-on experience through live projects. Such training in delhi boost the confidence level in participants to face the real-time challenges successfully in a job.
The Salesforce Developer syllabus includes for Salesforce Developer course module on real time projects along with placement assistance. Salesforce Developer topics covered are
Introduction to Salesforce Developer, Overview of Apex, Introducing the Force.com IDE, Database Integration in Apex, Debugging and Testing, Advanced Business Logic – I, Designing Advanced Business Logic – II, Introduction to visualForce – I, Standard List Controller, Visualforce and the Native user Interface, Asynchronous Actions, Extending VisualForce, Integration
& Many more. Check the duration, course content and syllabus given below.
Salesforce Developer Course Fee and Duration
||45 - 60 Days
||2 hours a day
||3 hours a day
||6+ hours a day
Course Content Covered in Salesforce Developer Training Course
Overview of Apex
Apex Language basics
- Arrays and Collections
- Control Logic
- Understanding Governor Limits
Introducing the Force.com IDE
- Force.com Prespective
- Force.com Projects
- Problems view
- Schema Explorer
- Apex Test Runner View
- Execute Anonymous View
Database Integration in Apex
- Database Records as objects
- Database Queries – SOQL(Query results, Relationships, Filtering)
- Persisting Database Records – DML(Insert, Update, Upsert, Delete, UnDelete
- Database Triggers – Trigger Definition, Batch Processing, Error Handling, Governor Limits)
- Database Security in Apex
Debugging and Testing
- Viewing Logs
- Handling Uncaught Exceptions
- Understanding Execution Governors and Limits
- Using Governor Limit Email Warnings
- Understanding Testing in Apex
- Why Test Apex?
- What to Test in Apex
- Unit Testing Apex
- Isolation of Test Data from OrganizationData in Unit Tests
- Using the runAs Method
- Using Limits, startTest, and stopTest
- Adding SOSL Queries to Unit Tests
- Running Unit Test Methods
- Testing Best Practices
- Testing Example
Advanced Business Logic – I
- Inner and Outer Join
- Semi- Join and Anti Join
- Multi- Select Picklists
- Transaction Processing
- DML Databasse Methods
- Record Locking
Designing Advanced Business Logic – II
- Apex Managed Sharing
- Sharing Objects
- Creating Sharing Rules in Apex
- Sending and Receiving Email
- Sending Email – SingleEmailMessage, SingleEmailMessage with Template and MassEmailMessage
- Receiving Email
- Dynamic Apex – Dynamic Database queries, Schema Meta data
Introduction to visualForce – I
- Introducing Visualforce and the MVC model
- VisualForce Controllers
- Standard Controller
- Associating a Standard Controllerwith a Visualforce Page
- Accessing Data with a Standard Controller
- Using Standard Controller Actions
- Validation Rules and Standard Controllers
- Styling Pages that Use Standard Controllers
- Checking for Object Accessibility
- Standard List Controller
- Associating a Standard List Controller with a Visualforce Page
- Accessing Data with List Controllers
- Using Standard List Controller Actions
- Pagination with a List Controller
- Using List Views with Standard List Controllers
- Editing Records with List Controllers
- Custom Controller
- Controller Extensions
Introduction to visualForce – II
- View Components
- View Component Basics
- Data Components
- Action Components
- Force.com Styles Components
- Force.com User Interface Components
- Using Static Resources
- Creating a Static Resource
- Referencing a Static Resource in Visualforce Markup
Introduction to visualForce – II
- Visualforce and the Native user Interface
- Standard Pages
- Standard Buttons
- Page layouts
- Custom buttons and links
- Custom tabs
- VisualForce in Production
- Error Handling
- Governor Limits
- Unit tests
- Overriding Buttons, Links,and Tabs with Visualforce
- Overriding Tabs Using a Standard ListController
- Defining Custom Buttons and Links for Visualforce
- Adding Custom List Buttons using StandardList Controllers
- Displaying Record Types
Advanced User Interfaces – I
- Asynchronous Actions
- Partial Page Refresh
- Action as Java Script Function
- Action as Timed Event
- Indication Action Status
- Modular VisualForce
- Static Resources
- Custom VisualForce Components
Advanced User Interfaces – II
- Extending VisualForce
- Adobe Files and VisualForce
- Force.com Sites
- Creating Your First Custom Controller
- Creating a Custom Controller Class
- Defining Getter Methods
- Defining Action Methods
- Defining Navigation Methods
Integrating Email with Visualforce
- Sending an Email with Visualforce
- Creating a Custom Controller with theMessaging Class
- Creating an Email Attachment
- Visualforce Email Templates
- Creating a Visualforce Email Template
- Using a Custom Stylesheet in a Visualforce Email Template
- Adding Attachments
- Using Custom Controllers within Visualforce Email Templates
Integration – I
- Force.com Integration Solutions
- Outbound Messaging
- Salesforce Developer-to-Salesforce Developer(S2S)
- Developing Custom Integation
- Calling Webservice from apex code
- Using HTTP Integration
Integration – II
- Understanding Force.com Web services
- Basics of Force.com webservices
- Generating the web Service Client
- Loggin in
- Force.com DataTypes in SOAP
- Error Handling
Integration – III
- Building Custom Webservices in Apex
- Understanding Custom webservices
- Service definition
- Calling a Custom Web service
Packaging and AppExchange
- Publishing Your App or Service
- Creating or Editing Your Provider Profile
- Creating or Editing a Listing
- Submitting Your Listing for ApprovalBasic Tab
- Registering Your Package and ChoosingLicense Settings
- Email Notifications
- Adding Visualforce to a Force.com AppExchange App
- Managing Package Version Settings for Visualforce Pages and Components
Top 20 Reasons to Choose APTRON for Salesforce Developer Training in Delhi
- Our Salesforce Developer training in Delhi is developed in compliance to current IT industry.
- We provide the best Salesforce Developer training in Delhi covering entire course modules during the Salesforce Developer classes. Also, students avail Salesforce Developer course in Delhi with placement assistance.
- Salesforce Developer training in Delhi are scheduled on weekdays and weekends. Also students can opt for customized schedule according to the requirements.
- Our team of trainers are industry-experts possessing more than a decade experience in training.
- Mentors coaching Salesforce Developer training in Delhi not only help students in accomplishing live projects, but also provide session on interview preparation along with placement assistance.
- Ultra-modern I.T laboratory equipped with latest infrastructure.
- Our lab is open 365 days in a year. Students, according to their convenience can utilize the lab for completing projects and practice the technical assignments.
- Our training classrooms are equipped with modern I.T infrastructure such as projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi, and digital pads.
- We facilitate our students with glass-door study room and discussion zone area (meeting room) to enhance their learning and exploring abilities.
- Along with technical training and course, we organize no cost sessions on personality development spoken English, group discussion, mock interview and presentation skills to develop high level of confidence in students.
- We also organize no cost personality development and presentation seminars.
- Our course material includes books, and soft copies of tutorials in the form of PDFs, sample papers, technical and HR interview questions, and projects available on our website.
- Students enrolled to Salesforce Developer training in Delhi can also avail hostel facility at Rs.4,500/- a month.
- We facilitate students with no cost study material, soft copies of PDFs, video training, sample questions for respective certification, and interview questions along with lab guides made available on our website for quick access.
- Our certificates are globally recognized provided after completion of course.
- We facilitate students with Extra Time Slots (E.T.S) for doing unlimited practical at no cost.
- According to the requirements, students can retake the class at no cost.
- Our instructors pay one-to-one attention.
- To enhance knowledge of the students, the complex technical concepts are imparted through easy coaching.
- We accept master and visa cards (Debit & Credit), also payment mode cash, cheque, and Net Banking available.
APTRON Delhi Trainer's Profile for Salesforce Developer Training in Delhi
APTRON's Delhi Salesforce Developer Trainers are:
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing best Salesforce Developer training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards by our recognized IT partners and organizations.
- Our trainers are MNC working professionals employed in HCL Technologies, Birla-soft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies, and so on.
- Our trainers are certified professionals possessing 7+ years of experience in the industry.
- Our trainers have regular coordination with MNCs HR team on daily basis.
Placement Assistance after Salesforce Developer Training in Delhi
Along with Salesforce Developer training in Delhi, we provide placement assistance to the students.
- APTRON Delhi with successful 96% placement rate has a dedicated HR wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements.
- APTRON Delhi assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs.
- APTRON Delhi, apart from course training, also facilitate students with sessions provided on personality development, spoken English, group discussion, mock interview, and presentation skills to develop a high level of confidence for facing tricky and challenging interviews competently.
- APTRON Delhi provide an in-depth training to the students, which assist them to secure placement in top IT firms such as HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture, and many more effortlessly.