- All Courses
- Best Solaris Training in Delhi
Best Solaris Training in Delhi & Best Solaris Training Institute in Delhi
out of 5
based on 423
Join Best Solaris Training in Delhi, Solaris Course in Delhi, Solaris Institute in Delhi
APTRON Delhi offers an inclusive Solaris training in delhi. The extensive practical training provided by Solaris training institute in delhi equips live projects and simulations. Such detailed Solaris course has helped our students secure job in various MNCs. The trainers at APTRON Delhi are subject specialist corporate professionals providing in-depth study in Solaris course in delhi. Participants completing the Solaris certification have plethora of job opportunities in the industry.
Further, we have kept the Solaris course in delhi duration flexible. From online classroom to fast-track & one-to-one classroom Solaris training is provided during weekdays and weekends to the attendees. Our modern lab is equipped with latest technologies helping students avail a successful Solaris training and certification from the institute.
APTRON Delhi, recognized among the top ten Solaris training institute in delhi, has training module for beginners, intermediates, and experts. Whether you are a college student, I.T professional or a project manager; the best Solaris training institute in delhi offers best training environment, veteran Solaris trainers, and flexible training schedules for entire modules. Also, the best training institute for Solaris training in delhi asks for a value to money fee from the students. The pocket-friendly Solaris course fee structure can be afford by students coming from all walks of life.
After Solaris course in delhi, learning the interview skills indeed becomes mandatory. Along with Solaris classes in delhi, we have sessions for personality development, spoken English, and presentation. At our Solaris training centre in delhi, Placement team schedules recruitment drives where the technology-driven branded companies hand-pick our students. Solaris training in delhi with placement assistance is the key feature which rated us 'star five' in the reviews by our aspirants. Reviews and honest feedback is mentioned on our official website. APTRON Delhi is one of the best Solaris training centres in delhi delivering out-of-box thinking professionals to the industry.
APTRON Delhi has a modern lab equipped with latest devices that facilitate participants in having a thorough hands-on experience through live projects. Such training in delhi boost the confidence level in participants to face the real-time challenges successfully in a job.
The Solaris syllabus includes for Solaris course module on real time projects along with placement assistance. Solaris topics covered are
Introduction to Solaris, Boot Procedures, Startup and Shutdown Procedures, Service Management Facility, Installing The Solaris Operating System, Managing Processes, Maintenance of Patches, Disk Management, File System Management, ZFS, File Security And ACLS, Backup And Recovery, Managing The Print Environment, NFS/Cache FS, Solaris Volume Manager (Svm), Managing Swap Space, Jumpstart, Live Upgrade Overview, Dump File Configuration, Syslog, Role-Based Access Control (RBAC), Zones
& Many more. Check the duration, course content and syllabus given below.
Solaris Course Fee and Duration
||45 - 60 Days
||2 hours a day
||3 hours a day
||6+ hours a day
Course Content Covered in Solaris Training Course
Solaris 10 System Administration – Part I
- Introduction to UNIX
- What is Kernel – Shell – File System – Client/Server
- Hardware Requirements – Sparc vs Intel
- Basic Unix commands
- Openboot interface
- Openboot parameters
- Device names and aliases
- Boot Options
- Booting with GRUB
STARTUP AND SHUTDOWN PROCEDURES
- Boot Phases
- System run levels
- inittab file
- Run control scripts
- Adding a run control script
- Disabling a run control script
- The shutdown command
- The init command
- The halt/poweroff commands
- The reboot command
- The stop-a command
SERVICE MANAGEMENT FACILITY
- Basic Features
- The SMF Environment
- SMF and Booting
- SMF Environmental Structures
- Service States
- Managing Services
- Listing Services with svcs and inetadm
- Managing the State of a Service with svcadm
- Configuring a Service with svccfg
- Managing the State of inetd Network Services with inetadm
INSTALLING THE SOLARIS OPERATING SYSTEM
- Installation requirements
- Partitions and multiple disks
- Packages, Clusters and Groups
- Configuration cluster
- Definition of Installation methods
- Interactive Installation Process
SOFTWARE PACKAGE ADMINISTRATION
- Documentation Packages
- Configuration clusters
- Displaying current software package information
- Checking the installation of a package
- Adding software packages
- Removing software packages
- Package logfiles & Troubleshooting tips
- Introduction to Process Management
- The ps command
- The prstat command
- The kill command
- Using the cron processes
- Creating crontab entries
- Crontab command options
- The at command
MAINTENANCE OF PATCHES
- Maintenance of patches and patch clusters
- Verification of currently installed patches
- Installing a patch on the system
- Removing a patch from the system
- Patch logfiles
- Displaying disk information
- Naming conventions
- Physical device names
- Instance name
- Logical device names
- Block and character devices
- Configuring new disk devices
- Partitioning the disk with the format command and Solaris
- Management Console
- Making a new partition
FILE SYSTEM MANAGEMENT
- Disk based file systems
- Main root sub-directories
- Pseudo file systems
- Components of a ufs file system
- Boot block
- Data disk blocks
- Ulimit parameter
- File types
- Symbolic and Hard links
- Creating file systems
- The newfs command
- The mount command
- The umount command
- The vfstab file
- The mnttab file
- Filesystem checking
- Determining if a file system needs checking
- Running fsck manually
- The lost+found directories
- Automounting CDs and floppies (Volume Management)
- Checking free disk space
- The df command
- The quot command
- The du command
- Freeing disk space
- Freeing up disk space with compression utilities
- Rotating files with logadm
- ZFS – A Basic Description
- Main Features
- ZFS Tools
- Managing ZFS Pools with zpool
- Pool Configuration Features
- Creating and Deleting (‘Destroying Pools’)
- Managing File Systems with ZFS
- Creating and Destroying a File System
FILE SECURITY AND ACLS
- ACLs (Access Control Lists)
- The setfacl command
- The getfacl command
- The ACL mask
- User accounts
- Files used in creating a user – the passwd, group and shadow files
- Adding a user
- Changing user details
- Deleting a user
- User group maintenance
- Password administration
- Local Login control
- Remote Login control
- Login logs
- The wall command
- The message of the day
- Controlling the amount of disk space accessible to users using quotas
BACKUP AND RECOVERY
- Backup overview
- Backup and restore utilities overview
- Tape device names
- The mt utility – retentsion, rewind, space forward or backward and status
- The ufsdump and ufsrestore utilities
- ufs snapshots
MANAGING THE PRINT ENVIRONMENT
- The print service
- Print service files
- Printer configuration with lpadmin
- Line printer commands – lpshut, lpsched, accept, reject, enable, disable, lpmove lpusers, lpstat, lp, cancel
Solaris 10 System Administration – Part II
- DNS Server and Client Setup
- NIS Servers and Clients
- Setting up NIS Servers and Clients
- NIS+ Overview
- LDAP Overview and Setting up an LDAP Client
- The Name Service Switch Configuration Files
- Name Service Cache Daemon
- Network File System (NFS)
- NFS Server
- NFS Client
- /etc/dfs/dfstab File
- NFS Client Configuration
- Troubleshooting NFS
- Cache File System (Cachefs)
- Creating a Cache File System
- Adding/Removing Cache File System
- NFS Logging – user access
- Automount Maps
- Registering Changes for Automount
- automount -v
SOLARIS VOLUME MANAGER (SVM)
- Volume Management Operations
- State Database Replicas
- SVM Commands and Files
- Creating State Database Replicas
- Creating a Disk Concatenation
- Creating a Concatenation of two disk slices
- Creating and Managing Mirrors
- Creating File Systems on Volumes
- Deleting a Metadevice
- Dynamically Growing Existing File Systems
MANAGING SWAP SPACE
- Configuring Swap Space
- Adding a Swap File on an Existing File System
- Disabling Swap Space
- Automatic Installation
- Principles of JumpStart
- Server Setup for JumpStart
- Configuring NIS to Support JumpStart
- Configuring Non NIS Server for JumpStart
- Rules File
- Class File
- Check Utility
- Setting up DHCP for Intel clients
- Jumpstart troubleshooting
LIVE UPGRADE OVERVIEW
- Live Upgrade description
- Basic procedures
- lucreate and luupdate commands
- lucativate an lustatus commands
- Live Upgrade Example
DUMP FILE CONFIGURATION
- Dump File Definition
- System Crash Dumps
- Core Dump Configuration
- syslog Configuration
- The M4 Utility
- Editing the syslog.conf File
- Logging Telnet, FTP and other Networking Daemon
- Testing syslogd Logging
ROLE-BASED ACCESS CONTROL (RBAC)
- Traditional Unix Security vs RBAC
- The RBAC Security Model
- Configuring RBAC Examples
- Zone Configuration Settings and Characteristics
- Creating Zones
- Managing the Zone State
- Zone System Processes
Top 20 Reasons to Choose APTRON for Solaris Training in Delhi
- Our Solaris training in Delhi is developed in compliance to current IT industry.
- We provide the best Solaris training in Delhi covering entire course modules during the Solaris classes. Also, students avail Solaris course in Delhi with placement assistance.
- Solaris training in Delhi are scheduled on weekdays and weekends. Also students can opt for customized schedule according to the requirements.
- Our team of trainers are industry-experts possessing more than a decade experience in training.
- Mentors coaching Solaris training in Delhi not only help students in accomplishing live projects, but also provide session on interview preparation along with placement assistance.
- Ultra-modern I.T laboratory equipped with latest infrastructure.
- Our lab is open 365 days in a year. Students, according to their convenience can utilize the lab for completing projects and practice the technical assignments.
- Our training classrooms are equipped with modern I.T infrastructure such as projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi, and digital pads.
- We facilitate our students with glass-door study room and discussion zone area (meeting room) to enhance their learning and exploring abilities.
- Along with technical training and course, we organize no cost sessions on personality development spoken English, group discussion, mock interview and presentation skills to develop high level of confidence in students.
- We also organize no cost personality development and presentation seminars.
- Our course material includes books, and soft copies of tutorials in the form of PDFs, sample papers, technical and HR interview questions, and projects available on our website.
- Students enrolled to Solaris training in Delhi can also avail hostel facility at Rs.4,500/- a month.
- We facilitate students with no cost study material, soft copies of PDFs, video training, sample questions for respective certification, and interview questions along with lab guides made available on our website for quick access.
- Our certificates are globally recognized provided after completion of course.
- We facilitate students with Extra Time Slots (E.T.S) for doing unlimited practical at no cost.
- According to the requirements, students can retake the class at no cost.
- Our instructors pay one-to-one attention.
- To enhance knowledge of the students, the complex technical concepts are imparted through easy coaching.
- We accept master and visa cards (Debit & Credit), also payment mode cash, cheque, and Net Banking available.
APTRON Delhi Trainer's Profile for Solaris Training in Delhi
APTRON's Delhi Solaris Trainers are:
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing best Solaris training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards by our recognized IT partners and organizations.
- Our trainers are MNC working professionals employed in HCL Technologies, Birla-soft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies, and so on.
- Our trainers are certified professionals possessing 7+ years of experience in the industry.
- Our trainers have regular coordination with MNCs HR team on daily basis.
Placement Assistance after Solaris Training in Delhi
Along with Solaris training in Delhi, we provide placement assistance to the students.
- APTRON Delhi with successful 96% placement rate has a dedicated HR wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements.
- APTRON Delhi assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs.
- APTRON Delhi, apart from course training, also facilitate students with sessions provided on personality development, spoken English, group discussion, mock interview, and presentation skills to develop a high level of confidence for facing tricky and challenging interviews competently.
- APTRON Delhi provide an in-depth training to the students, which assist them to secure placement in top IT firms such as HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture, and many more effortlessly.