- All Courses
- Best VLSI Designing Training in Delhi
Best VLSI Designing Training in Delhi & Best VLSI Designing Training Institute in Delhi
out of 5
based on 423
Join Best VLSI Designing Training in Delhi, VLSI Designing Course in Delhi, VLSI Designing Institute in Delhi
APTRON Delhi offers an inclusive VLSI Designing training in delhi. The extensive practical training provided by VLSI Designing training institute in delhi equips live projects and simulations. Such detailed VLSI Designing course has helped our students secure job in various MNCs. The trainers at APTRON Delhi are subject specialist corporate professionals providing in-depth study in VLSI Designing course in delhi. Participants completing the VLSI Designing certification have plethora of job opportunities in the industry.
Further, we have kept the VLSI Designing course in delhi duration flexible. From online classroom to fast-track & one-to-one classroom VLSI Designing training is provided during weekdays and weekends to the attendees. Our modern lab is equipped with latest technologies helping students avail a successful VLSI Designing training and certification from the institute.
APTRON Delhi, recognized among the top ten VLSI Designing training institute in delhi, has training module for beginners, intermediates, and experts. Whether you are a college student, I.T professional or a project manager; the best VLSI Designing training institute in delhi offers best training environment, veteran VLSI Designing trainers, and flexible training schedules for entire modules. Also, the best training institute for VLSI Designing training in delhi asks for a value to money fee from the students. The pocket-friendly VLSI Designing course fee structure can be afford by students coming from all walks of life.
After VLSI Designing course in delhi, learning the interview skills indeed becomes mandatory. Along with VLSI Designing classes in delhi, we have sessions for personality development, spoken English, and presentation. At our VLSI Designing training centre in delhi, Placement team schedules recruitment drives where the technology-driven branded companies hand-pick our students. VLSI Designing training in delhi with placement assistance is the key feature which rated us 'star five' in the reviews by our aspirants. Reviews and honest feedback is mentioned on our official website. APTRON Delhi is one of the best VLSI Designing training centres in delhi delivering out-of-box thinking professionals to the industry.
APTRON Delhi has a modern lab equipped with latest devices that facilitate participants in having a thorough hands-on experience through live projects. Such training in delhi boost the confidence level in participants to face the real-time challenges successfully in a job.
The VLSI Designing syllabus includes for VLSI Designing course module on real time projects along with placement assistance. VLSI Designing topics covered are
Introduction to VLSI Designing, VLSI Designing Architecture, Introduction to VLSI, Fundamentals of Digital Design, MUX based design for digital circuits, Sequential Logic Design Principles
& Many more. Check the duration, course content and syllabus given below.
VLSI Designing Course Fee and Duration
||45 - 60 Days
||2 hours a day
||3 hours a day
||6+ hours a day
Course Content and Syllabus for VLSI Designing Training in Delhi
VLSI Designing Course Contents
- Introduction to VLSI
- What is VLSI
- VLSI Design Flow
Fundamentals of Digital Design
- Basic Digital Circuits
- Logic gates & Boolean Algebra
- Number System
- Digital Logic Families
Combinational Logic Design
- MUX based design for digital circuits
- Adders/Sub tractors
- BCD Arithmetic & ALU
- Comparators & Parity Generator
- Code Converters/Encoders
Sequential Logic Design Principles
- Bitable Elements,
- Latches and Flip-Flops
- Counters and its application
- Synchronous Design Methodology
- Impediments to Synchronous Design
- Shift Registers
- Design Examples & Case studies
Advanced Digital Design
- Synchronous/Asynchronous Sequential Circuits
- Clocked Synchronous State-Machine Analysis.
- Clocked Synchronous State-Machine Design
- Finite state machine
- Mealy and Moore machine
- State reduction technique
- Sequence Detectors
- ASM Charts
- Synchronizer Failure and Metastability Estimation
- Clock Dividers
- Synchronizers & Arbiters
- FIFO & Pipelining
- PLD + CPLD
VHDL OVERVIEW AND CONCEPTS:
- Types, object
- Classes, design units, compilation, elaboration.
- BASIC LANGUAGE ELEMENTS: Lexical elements,
- syntax, operators, types and subtypes (scalar, physical,
- Real, composite (arrays, records), access files).
- Resolution function, drivers (definition,
- initialization, creation ), ports
- Signal attributes, "wait" statement, delta time,
- simulation engine, modeling with delta time delays, VITAL
- tables, inertial / transport delay
ELEMENTS OF ENTITY/ARCHITECTURE:
- architecture, (process, concurrent signal assignment,
- component instantiation and port association rules,
- Consurrent procedure, generates, concurrent assertion, block, guarded signal).
- Rules and guidelines (unconstrained
- arrays, interface class, initialization, implicit signal
- attributes, drivers, signal characteristics in procedure
- calls, side effects) overloading, functions (resolution
- function, operator overloading), concurrent procedure.
- Declaration, body, deferred Constant, "use"
- Clause, Signals, resolution function, subprograms,
- converting typed object to strings, TEXTIO, printing
- objects, linear feedback shift register, random number
- generation compilation order
USER DEFINED ATTRIBUTES, SPECIFICATIONS, AND CONFIGURATION:
- Attributes declarations, attributes
- specification, configuration specification and binding,
- configuration declaration and binding, configuration of
- generate statements.
DESIGN FOR SYNTHESIS
- Constructs, register interface,
- combinational logic interface, state machine and
- design styles, arithmetic operations.
FUNCTIONAL MODELS AND TESTBENCHES
- bench design methodology, BFM Modeling, scenario
- generation schemes, waveform generator, client/server,
- text command file, binary command file.
- Evolution of CAD, emergence of HDLs, typical HDLbased
- design flow, why Verilog HDL?, trends in HDLs.
Hierarchical Modeling Concepts
- Top-down and bottom-up design methodology,
- differences between modules and module instances, parts
- of a simulation, design block, stimulus block.
- Lexical conventions, data types, system tasks, compiler
Modules and Ports
- Modules definition, port declaration, connecting ports,
- Hierarchical name referencing.
- Modeling using basic Verilog gate primitives, description
- of and/or and Buf/not type gates, rise, fall and turn-off
- delays, min, max and typical delays.
- Continuous assignments, delay specification,
- expressions, operators, operands, operator types.
Structured procedures, initial and always, blocking
- nonblocking statements, delay control, generate
- statement, event control, conditional statements,
- multiway branching, loops, sequential and parallel blocks.
Tasks and Functions
- Differences between tasks and functions, declaration,
- invocation, automatic tasks and functions.
Useful Modeling Techniques
- Procedural continuous assignments, overriding
- parameters, conditional compilation and execution, useful
- system tasks.
Advanced Verilog Topics
- Timing and Delays
- Distributed, lumped and pin-to-pin delays, specify blocks,
- parallel and full connection, timing checks, delay backannotation.
- MOS and CMOS Switches, bidirectional switches,
- modeling of power and ground, resistive switches, delay
- specification on switches.
- Parts of UDP, UDP rules, combinational UDPs, sequential
- UDPs Shorthand symbols.
Logic Synthesis with Verilog HDL
- Introduction to logic synthesis, impact of logic synthesis,
- Verilog HDL constructs and operators for logic synthesis,
- synthesis design flow, verification of synthesized circuits,
- modeling tips, design partitioning.
Advanced Verification Techniques
- Introduction to a simple verification flow, architectural
- modeling, test vectors/testbenches,simulation
- acceleration emulation, analysis/coverage, assertion
- checking, formal verification, semi-formal verification,
- equivalence checking.
Introduction to ASIC DESIGN METHODOLOGY
- Typical Design Flow
- Specification and RTL Coding
- Dynamic Simulation
- Constraints, Synthesis
- Formal Verification
- Static Timing Analysis
- Placement Routing and Verification
- Engineering Change Order
Front End Implementation SYNTHESIS
- Synthesis Environment
- Design Constraint
- Design Entry
- Technology Library
- Delay Calculation
- Delay Model
PARTITIONING AND CODING STYLES
- Partitioning for Synthesis
- RTL: Software Vs Hardware
- General guidelines
- Technology Independence
- Clock Logic
- Clock Stretching
- Guidelines for FSM Synthesis
- Logic Inference
- Memory element inference
- Multiplexer Inference
- Three state Inference
- Introduction to system Verilog
- Data types:-
- Integer data type
- Real and short real
- Void data types
- User defined
- Data declaration- Constant variables net reg logic
- signal aliasing
- Structure and Union
- Packed and unpacked
- Dynamic arrays
- Operators and Expressions
- Operator Loading
- Procedural statements and Control flow
- Blocking and non blocking assignments
- Selection Statements
- Final block
- Named block
- Event control
- Level sensitive seq. control
Task and functions
- Argument passing
- Import and export functions
- Object and its properties and methods
- Sub classes
- Overridden members
- Super class
- Data hiding and encapsulation
- Constant class and virtual methods
- Immediate assertion
- Concurrent assertion overview
- Boolean exp
- Sequence operation
- Manipulating data in sequence
- Calling sub routines on the match of sequence
- Concurrent assertions
List of Projects
- Microcontroller Design
- RISC & CISC Processor Design
- Multiplier/Divider using different Algorithms
- DDR Controller
- I2C,AMBA,Wishbone Conmax
- JTAG: Boundary SCAN
- JPC, PCI, Ethernet
- CORDIC Algorithm
Top 20 Reasons to Choose APTRON for VLSI Designing Training in Delhi
- Our VLSI Designing training in Delhi is developed in compliance to current IT industry.
- We provide the best VLSI Designing training in Delhi covering entire course modules during the VLSI Designing classes. Also, students avail VLSI Designing course in Delhi with placement assistance.
- VLSI Designing training in Delhi are scheduled on weekdays and weekends. Also students can opt for customized schedule according to the requirements.
- Our team of trainers are industry-experts possessing more than a decade experience in training.
- Mentors coaching VLSI Designing training in Delhi not only help students in accomplishing live projects, but also provide session on interview preparation along with placement assistance.
- Ultra-modern I.T laboratory equipped with latest infrastructure.
- Our lab is open 365 days in a year. Students, according to their convenience can utilize the lab for completing projects and practice the technical assignments.
- Our training classrooms are equipped with modern I.T infrastructure such as projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi, and digital pads.
- We facilitate our students with glass-door study room and discussion zone area (meeting room) to enhance their learning and exploring abilities.
- Along with technical training and course, we organize no cost sessions on personality development spoken English, group discussion, mock interview and presentation skills to develop high level of confidence in students.
- We also organize no cost personality development and presentation seminars.
- Our course material includes books, and soft copies of tutorials in the form of PDFs, sample papers, technical and HR interview questions, and projects available on our website.
- Students enrolled to VLSI Designing training in Delhi can also avail hostel facility at Rs.4,500/- a month.
- We facilitate students with no cost study material, soft copies of PDFs, video training, sample questions for respective certification, and interview questions along with lab guides made available on our website for quick access.
- Our certificates are globally recognized provided after completion of course.
- We facilitate students with Extra Time Slots (E.T.S) for doing unlimited practical at no cost.
- According to the requirements, students can retake the class at no cost.
- Our instructors pay one-to-one attention.
- To enhance knowledge of the students, the complex technical concepts are imparted through easy coaching.
- We accept master and visa cards (Debit & Credit), also payment mode cash, cheque, and Net Banking available.
APTRON Delhi Trainer's Profile for VLSI Designing Training in Delhi
APTRON's Delhi VLSI Designing Trainers are:
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing best VLSI Designing training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards by our recognized IT partners and organizations.
- Our trainers are MNC working professionals employed in HCL Technologies, Birla-soft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies, and so on.
- Our trainers are certified professionals possessing 7+ years of experience in the industry.
- Our trainers have regular coordination with MNCs HR team on daily basis.
Placement Assistance after VLSI Designing Training in Delhi
Along with VLSI Designing training in Delhi, we provide placement assistance to the students.
- APTRON Delhi with successful 96% placement rate has a dedicated HR wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements.
- APTRON Delhi assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs.
- APTRON Delhi, apart from course training, also facilitate students with sessions provided on personality development, spoken English, group discussion, mock interview, and presentation skills to develop a high level of confidence for facing tricky and challenging interviews competently.
- APTRON Delhi provide an in-depth training to the students, which assist them to secure placement in top IT firms such as HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture, and many more effortlessly.